Season 2 Chapter 6

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season Two – Chapter Six

Closer

A few days pass and Daisy was starting to get settled in her new life in Korea. She was still living with me and going to work with me, which I didn’t know if it was a good idea or not. But as I got ready on the first day of November for work… I decided that she was staying home today!

So, I took a shower, and when I got out, I was greeted by a tired looking Daisy. I squared my shoulders and prepared myself…

“Daisy…” I said in an upfront voice, and felt my confidence slipping, “I can’t take you to work today… I’m sorry” I finished weakly… and I was shocked to see a blank face looking back.

“Why? So, you can have them all to yourself?” she said in a cold, hard tone which froze me with fright. But she turned a 180 and smiled brightly at me, “I’m just joking!” she lightly hit me on the shoulder and walked past me. “I figured that I was getting in the way at work, so I’ve been looking into jobs that give work visas…” she told me as she the shower.

“You have?” I raised my eyebrows in surprise but was still very off guard from her sudden change of personality. She nodded and walked over to me, very… confident… and looked up at me…

“Alice, I don’t need you. Now I’m here, it’s a new start for me and I should start living my life” she smiled sweetly and closed the door… that was… strange…

“Okay” I mumbled to myself before walking into my room to get ready. After drying and straightening my hair, I got my makeup done and got dressed. But as I walked through the house to tell Daisy goodbye… I noticed she was gone… a note on the fridge said she was going out and will be back tonight…

“No Daisy today?” Head-Stylist asked when I walked into the meeting for the day. I shook my head and sat next to Hyungjoon who was busy on his phone. He gave me a small nod and went back to his phone.

“Alex hasn’t talked to him since yesterday, he’s getting worried” Jeongha told me quietly, looking at him with a sympathetic look. But before I could ask him if he was okay, the meeting started.

“Well, with the award shows starting next week, we’ve all been busy these past few weeks with the tour and preparing for the awards and the comeback next year! So, let’s talk about the MGA style…” Head-Stylist started the lengthy overview and plan for the 9th, but I could hardly pay attention to what happened with Daisy going through my head.

“Want to go for lunch?” Hyungjoon asked me, much happier after the meeting. Alex had finally messaged him, telling him that he was just busy with work… but that was all he said. I looked down at my watch and pursed my lips… I hated telling people no…

“Sorry, but I’m meeting Hyerin” I said in a quiet voice, but he just smiled and put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a small shake.

“Stop being so formal when you’re uncomfortable!” he told me off with a fatherly smile and patted the top of my head. “Come on Jeongha! I need food!” he put his arm on top of her head like an armrest and they walked away with a quick goodbye.

After I waved them off, I got a taxi into town where Hyerin was waiting for me outside a café.

“Unnie!” I beamed at her as I saw her growing bump dressed in a showing dress! She was getting so big already! So cute!

“Angel was just kicking; he knew his aunt was coming to see him” she laughed happily as we both hugged warmly. It was so nice being around her again. We sat down, but just as my touched the chair, my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I answered, not looking at the caller in a rush of anxiety.

“Alice, I’m picking you up tonight at 7! Be ready!” it was Jimin, and from the noise in the background, he was in the practice room again. He’s been there every day, practising the stages to come.

“What?” I tried to talk but he’d already put the phone down so I couldn’t cancel…

“Who was it?” Hyerin asked, picking up one of the two drinks that were already on the table. She knew my favourite hot drink… a sweet caramel latte!

“Jimin, we said he’s picking me up tonight… by that, he means a manager” I chuckled before sipping my latte. But stopped when I saw her smirking at me. “What?” I blushed, putting the cup down.

“So, you two are getting along. How has it been?” she wanted the tea… I sighed and sat back, not knowing where to start.

“He got me a Gucci necklace, and wants to start an official relationship” I spilt it…

“No!” she gasped in English, and moved forward, eager to gossip.

“I’ve kinda blanked him for a few days. I didn’t know what to do. After everything, I don’t want to rush into anything. I guess it scared me” revealing things like this, was like a breath of fresh air. I couldn’t talk about this to anyone else.

“How much was it?” she asked with a sideways glance.

“Unnie!” I gasped, but she shook her head and held up her hand.

“Sorry” she laughed and rested her hands on her belly and smiled warmly. “You’re so fun to tease. Oppa said when you were a little girl, he’d call you Wonderland Princess just to annoy you since you hated princesses” Hyerin looked down at her belly and it softly.

“Yeah, he’d send me Alice in Wonderland presents when I was little, I was so upset and traded them at school for other toys” I revealed making both of us laugh.

“I remember” Daisy’s voice came from nowhere! I shot around and saw her standing behind me.

“Daisy!?” I gasped, holding my chest like my heart would shoot out of it.

“I saw on find a friend that you were here. I have an interview down the street, so I thought I’d stop in for a drink. Hello Hyerin” she greeted a very surprised looking Hyerin who nodded a hello as Daisy sat down.

“But…” was all I could say! After this morning… she’s been so strange!

“You were talking about the toys? Remember Matthew Jones? The weirdo would go crazy over those Alice in Wonderland dolls” she made a disgusted face and started taking her coat off…

“Yeah, he’d give me his power ranger dolls in return” I told her, remember a little Matthew Jones hugging the dolls happily. He wore glasses and had messy orange hair. I remember Daisy was horrible to him!

“Yeah, but that different” she shrugged it off and eyed my latte… “Can I have a sip? I’ve never been much of a coffee fan” Daisy gave me a friendly smile and pointed to the cup. Hyerin looked between me and Daisy. Her face was blank. I nodded quietly and she took the cup gingerly.

“Well, we should be going” Hyerin went to stand up. Confused, I got up too and helped pick her bag up off the floor. “I have an appointment today, my beautiful niece-in-law is going to accompany me again” she hooks her arm in mine and hugged it. Daisy went to stand up too. But she was not able to get a word out! Hyerin told her goodbye and practically dragged me outside.

“Unnie?” I looked to her, very confused about what just happened.

“I don’t like her” she pouted angrily. “Sorry, Alice, but my instincts are telling me she’s bad news” she gave me a worried look and we went shopping for the rest of the afternoon. After getting her safely into a taxi, I took another one and went home to get ready for when Jimin was picking me up.

“You look so pretty!” Daisy came home about an hour after I had… with a full face of makeup professionally done and hair perfectly styled. She was wearing a very expensive looking blouse and short skirt… I had just refreshed my hair with some dry shampoo, redone my makeup and changed into a long black cami dress and long-sleeved white top…

“So, do you” I noted, and she acted shy from the compliment.

“Thank you, I’m going on a date” she revealed, holding her cheek like a bashful bride.

“Really! With who!?” I smiled gingerly at Daisy who went to answer me, but then the door rang. We both moved to the door… huh? As we answered the door, Jimin and… Jungkook… were stood there looking very stylish.

“Ready for our double date?” Jungkook asked a blushing Daisy… WHAT? I looked to Jimin who gave me a ‘surprise!’ look… but lost it when I did speak…

I have a bad feeling…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HELLO! SO I HAVE A TWITTER FOR MY FANFICS... I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL GO ANYWHERE BUT I WILL BE TWEETING UPDATES AND NEWS ON THERE! LOOK DOWN AT THE BLUE WRITING BELOW TO FIND ME <3 ALSO I'M GOING TO START UPLOADING CHAPTERS OF MY NEW FANFIC 'WELCOME TO THE MAGIC SHOP' NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE STORYLINE AND THE CHAPTER SO FAR!

ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS THE BEGINNING OF DAISY'S DOWNWARD SPIRAL! THINGS WILL BE MOVING QUITE QUICKLY FROM NOW! A COUPLE NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED SOON! I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THEM! I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM ^w^ 

SO! NEXT TIME!: ALICE AND JIMIN HAVE A SECRET DOUBLE DATE WITH JUNGKOOK AND DAISY! BUT THE NIGHT TURNS WEIRD WHEN THEIR PLANS CHANGE! INCLUDING DAISY'S BEHAVIOUR! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx