Season 2 Chapter 13

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Season 2 – Chapter 13

Bad Blood PT 2

“Ally…” Daisy said through gritted teeth. The only other time Daisy had called me Ally, was when I forgot about her 18th birthday… she’s more than pissed… she’s furious… “Can we talk outside?” she asked in a sickly-sweet voice, but Jimin and Yoongi who now knew about her personality and what she’s capable of, stood up at either side of me with expressions of steel.

“It’s okay” I told them, giving Jimin a small smile before following her outside. I knew that she wouldn’t try anything when the members were this close, and anyone could see her true side.

“You know?” Daisy growled angrily before pushing me strongly into an alcove in the wall where no one inside could see her. Any sign of her sweet expression in front of Jungkook was gone, all that I could see on her face was a monster that’s capable of anything!

“Yeah, I do” I fought back, standing up to her which caused her to be momentarily surprised but quickly came back to anger. “How could you, Daisy!?” I spat at her, taking another step towards her but she stood her ground.

“Me? You’re the one ing Jimin, why couldn’t I get in on some action too?” her voice was low, husky, challenging.

“For one, I’m not sleeping with Jimin. Two, you’re not just after a relationship, you’re a ing Sasaeng Daisy. Messing with him like that…” I talked back to her, my hands shaking with so much anger I didn’t know what to do with it. I ground my teeth to stop myself saying more… but then…

“If you’re talking about Jungkook, I’ve already ridden that train and got the investments I wanted” she bragged, looking at where Jungkook was inside… no… she couldn’t have… Jungkook… I grabbed the collar of her coat and shoved her against the wall, got in her face and glared into her eyes.

“You disgusting little !” I snarled and struggled to keep myself from throttling her!

“Alice?” Jimin’s voice came from behind us and I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

“She’s…” my voice cracked through the rage! “She’s worse than Aera” tears stung at my eyes and I saw her looking blankly behind me at whoever was holding my shoulder.

“There’s nothing we can do about it right now” I heard Namjoon’s voice in my ear… he knows… of course he does, he’s the smartest person I know… I reluctantly dropped my arms but didn’t drop my glare. Daisy put a nervous smirk on her lips and straightened her jacket.

“Give Jungkook my love” she told me in English before walking past us. Slow at first but broke into a sprint, probably to hide everything that can be incriminating for her.

“Why’d you stop me?” I asked Namjoon unable to move from the spot.

“Because if you attack her, even in this circumstance, it’s not going to be her that will be in trouble” he reasoned with me. Jimin came to stand in front of me, his hands gently on my arms, brushing down them to my hands where he cupped them. His pleading eyes on mine.

“Alice” he breathed my name and I felt his calming warmth relax me. I closed my teary eyes and I felt him wrap his arms around me and embraced me so lovingly! This is why I love him.

“I don’t know what to do” I whimpered in his arms, he held me closer and kissed the top of my head.

“Neither do I, baby, but we’ll figure it out” he told me while walking me out of the alcove, towards a parked car.

“I still have work to do” I shakily looked up at him, knowing that if I leave now, I won’t be allowed to work tomorrow. I’m not going to let another sasaeng ruin my life, even if it was my best friend.

“Are you sure?” Namjoon asked, looking back at the alcove and then at me as if to point out what just happened.

“Yes, I’ll tell you about…” I hesitated, feeling metal in my mouth remembering what she’d said about Jungkook… about what she did… “Later” I gulped and straightened up, composing myself. Jimin nodded and they all walked me back inside where my eyes instantly went to Jungkook who was laughing with Hoseok at something on his phone… It’s going to break his heart…

___________________________________________________________________________

“Have you got everything?” Manager asked me as I packed everything I needed. When I got back, I found all of Daisy’s things gone and the place was a mess. She’d trashed everything, probably in a rush to get everything she’d stolen and taken from the members.

“I think so” I sighed, looking at my ruined place… telling Bang PD-Nim that my ex-best friend turned gold digging psycho sasaeng wrecked the place he’d very graciously rented to me for a very reasonable price… was nerve-wracking, to say the least.

“The cleaners will be here tomorrow, and the private investigators are coming soon so we need to leave” he told me while taking a couple of my bags. I’d taken most of everything I didn’t want the private investigators to see… diaries… underwear… most of my electronics… my collection of KPOP albums, posters, merch and fanart that was definitely going into storage and not to the BTS dorm.

“These are going into a unit?” manager double checked as we put everything in the back of the van.

“Yep, they’re my KPOP things. Taking them to the dorm isn’t the best idea and letting the investigators know just how much of a KPOP nerd I am will complicate things” I rolled my eyes at the thought of being judged for the type of music and celebrities I loved.

“Let’s go then” he said, and we set off to the dorm… I was really nervous… It’s totally not professional but there was no arguing with Yoongi, he was very nonchalant but stubborn when he wanted to be. There was plenty of security, and the layout of the apartment complex was easy to navigate. A safe place to be in this circumstance.

“Welcome to the dorm” Jimin met me at the door, dressed in loungewear and looked very comfortable in his own home. “Let me help” he moved for one of my bags and carried it inside. It was a very new build. Shiny. Clean. Expensive.

“Wow” I mumbled to myself while taking off my boots. Jimin took them from my feet and opened up one of the storage cabinets to show rows and rows of shoes. He saw my expression and sighed.

“Yeah, and these are only a fraction of the shoes we own. Jungkook and Jin have started putting their stuff in their apartments” he mocked and put my boots on a small section that was available. There were 7 people living in this dorm, of course, there’s going to be a lot of stuff.

“I’m in the living room, right?” I asked, walking behind Jimin as he walked through the very elaborate looking dorm.

“Nope, you’re in my room. I’m sleeping in Taehyung’s room and Hobi is sleeping in the living room” he turned while walking and gave me a wide smile.

“I’m the one imposing in your home. I should be the one to sleep in the living room” I tried to walk to the living area but Jimin took my hand and stopped me in my place.

“You’re my guest, you’re not sleeping in the living area” he sighed and walked off with my bags so all I could do was follow him. His and Hoseok’s room was different from what I thought, there was one large bed, and some built-in wardrobes on one wall. Their individual things were around on shelves, drawers and other surfaces. You could tell it was their room.

“Hey” Hoseok greeted me as he finished laying some sheets down on the bed. “Jimin has cleared a shelf off in the closet, there’s an empty drawer in there and a few hangers in the wardrobe. We’re all ready for you” he beamed happily and sprung over the bed to stand in front of me looking too excited for this time in the evening.

“Get yourself settled in, the others are working out or asleep. See you in the morning” Hoseok scooted past me and I could hear his slippers running up the stairs somewhere. Now there was only Jimin and me in the room… He dropped my two bags at the foot of the bed and looked around the room.

“To be honest it’s not usually this tidy” he joked, and I could see a flush in his cheeks. He was embarrassed… CUTE!!!

“Where’s the bathroom?” I asked him, looking through the bag for my toiletries pouch.

“Through here” he pointed to an adjoined bathroom. A decent size too. Jimin’s and Hobi’s things were organised on the vanity and in the glass cabinet. I put my things in the corner neatly and looked in the mirror to see Jimin looking at me, his eyes hardly blinking…

“Thank you” I told him through the mirror and his eyes blinked through it to me. I turned around to him and fiddled with my fingers nervously.

“What for?” he chuckled softly and stepped towards me.

“For everything…” I blushed as he took another step closer, the room was starting to get warmer… things haven’t been like this between us in weeks… I’ve missed it…

“You’re… welcome” he grinned as I tried to move back but was stopped by the countertop. I gripped it as he took one last stride and we were inches apart… I looked up at him only to be captured by his eyes… they blazed into mine…

“Jimin…” I breathed; barely able to speak.

His eyes flickered down, finding what he wanted, before closing them and brought his lips to mine…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BANG!!!

Pain flooded around my shoulder as I fell back against the trash bags in the alleyway!

“ you, Alice! You got what you deserved!” Daisy cursed! Spitting her words in my face as I laid in the darkness, bleeding out!

I couldn’t speak!

I couldn’t move!

I was dying!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

HI! FOR ONCE I'M ON TIME WITH THE CHAPTER! I WISH I COULD HAVE UPLOADED THIS AFTERNOON BUT IT'S BEEN ANOTHER BUSY DAY -_- 

ANYWAYS! BIG CHAPTERS UP TO THE SEASON FINALE! CHAPTER 20 WILL BE A 2 IN TWO PARTS, SO TECHNICALLY THERE'S 21 CHAPTERS IN SEASON 2 BUT!!! THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3! I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT READY TO STOP THIS STORY YET AND I'VE FOUND SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT SEASON! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!

NEXT TIME: FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WITH JIMIN AND ALICE'S BATHROOM MOMENT! AND ALSO WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE THE BIG MOMENT IN THE ALLEYWAY! AWARDS SEASON BEGINS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTERS UNTIL THE SEASON 2 FINALE: 7 CHAPTERS!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx