Upset

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Jisung POV~
My body felt pressured from each and every corner. The fatigue was setting in and that constant pounding in my right ear wasn't stopping. I hated this. Every time this happens, all i can do is resist but resisting doesn't help much other than to buy time before i give in. Sometimes i think to myself how much i wished the car had hit me full force and killed me. But in turn, father saved me...

I slowly gained consciousness, opening my eyes. The first thing i noticed was how the light above me was dimmed down and it didn't blind me. My chest hurt and my throat itched, then i remember, i'm still intubated. I wanted it out. I groaned, a soft coughing fit following it.

"...oung...yun...hyun..." it took a lot more energy for me to mumble that out than i had thought. Though, this wasn't the first time this happened. And as i expected, Younghyun hyung heard me and came over to my side within seconds.

"Yeah i'm here. I'm going to take it out. Bear with it, it'll be over soon." Younghyun hyung reassured me. He knew i didn't like whatever happened. He knew how upset i'd get because of it. He knew, considering how many times this had happened before.

"You boys might want to join your members over there first. I'll call you guys over after i'm done." Younghyun hyung told the members who were by my side, though i couldn't tell who they were, i was way too tired to figure out. They left and Younghyun hyung drew the curtains. I shut my eyes tight and he swiftly removed the tube from my throat. I couldn't stop the groan from sounding out, nor could i hold back the soft coughing fit. I hated this. I hated everything.

My emotions flowed out without restriction and i started crying. I whined for the warmth, the touch that calmed me, and Younghyun hyung sat me up. My body couldn't even help with sitting up by myself. I felt more upset as i noticed more and more of these little things. 

"Jisung ah." hyung then hugs me and rubs the back of my neck, which was a soft spot to help me calm down faster "It's okay, it's not you fault. You're okay, hyung is here."

I shook my head and buried it in his neck, tears running all over. He leaned his head atop mine like how he always does. He patted my back like how he always does. He consoled me like how he always does. He whispered comforting words in my ears like how he always does. He helped me,,,like how he always does.

"I don't like this.....hyung....."
"It's okay, Jisung, it's okay."
"I don't want this to keep repeating itself..."
"I'm here, Jisung, hyung is here."
"What if one day my heart stops...beating...hyung..." i cried harder into his neck, already thinking of situations where i don't survive.

Younghyun hyung held the back of my head and i felt the warmth spread over my back and upper body. He held me close, not saying a word for a while. My tears stopped pouring. The warmth made it stop, and i melted on him.

"Then i'll bring you back, like i always have. You're not going anywhere. Hyung is here to keep you here. So stay here. With them. With me."

There was a moment of silence, then i hummed as a reply.

"That's a good boy." he softly laughed.

"Hyung..."
"Hmm?"
"I feel bad..."
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I'm tired and weak. So that means...one of them needs to carry me home...again..."
"It's okay, Jisung. They won't mind. Don't think about it. All your members were worried the whole time you were asleep. They care a lot about you. They just want you to be safe."

I pulled away from Younghyun hyung's neck and sat back up with his help. He laid me back down on the bed.

"Hyung"
"Yeah?"
"You'll be free when i call you, right?"
"You're my only patient so that's a yes." he smiled at me, caressing my head.
"Should i call them now?"
"Yeah..." i sighed.
"Relax, Jisung, relax."

The curtain wasn't even fully kept and Minho hyung tried dashing over to me, promptly being caught by Chan hyung telling him not to scare me. The rest of the 2000s line along with Jeongin waddled over to my side. Bin hyung casually standing behind Felix, looking straight at me, worried.

"How you feeling, Sungie?" Hyunjin initiated the chat and i thank him internally.
"Not too bad. Was a little upset just now but Younghyun hyung took care of it so it's fine."
"Jisungie..." Seungmin looked down at his feet, a little sad.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing...i just feel bad..."
"Euhuhu then i have a nice idea for you." i smiled, giggling.
"What is it?"
"Since you feel bad, then carry me home."

The other members dramatically fell to the floor and whined about how they wanted to be the one to carry me home. The sight by itself was warming. Younghyun hyung wasn't wrong when he said they cared about me. I was blessed.

"Jisung ah" Minho hyung had crawled his way to my side, squatting and making eye contact with me.
"Hmm?"
"Good job. I love you. We all do." he showed off his iconic cat-like smile.
"Yeah Minho sure does love you a lot. He even had a panic attack trying to ask about you."

Minho hyung whined loudly at covered his face with his hands, making sad noises. I looked at Younghyun hyung, itching to ask this question.

"Younghyun hyung, to what extent?"
"Maybe around half?" he pointed at everyone. He then pointed at Minho hyung "All."

My eyes widened. Minho hyung now knew everything that was wrong with me. I sighed into my arm that i hung weakly over my face.

"It's okay, Jisung. Hyung isn't mad. Hyung just wants you safe. Hyung cares."

And with that, Minho hyung hugs me.

Maybe surviving isn't so bad after all.