Nightmare Embraced By Darkness

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

*Dorm door opens and closes*
Jisung felt a cold hand on his forehead,but he couldn't open his eyes to see who it was. 

"Idiot...", Hyunjin muttered.

'Hyunjin? That means the kids are back. Oh no, they're gonna find out...need to wake up...' Jisung thought to himself as he tries to open his eyes, but no matter how hard he tried it remained shut. Drowsiness hits Jisung and he fell into a deep sleep.

~Hyunjin POV~
Seungmin, Jeongin and I ended school, they wanted to go watch a movie, i passed telling them i wanted to go back to the dorm and rest, so we split paths and went our ways. With the thought that everyone would have already gone out like they planned, i sighed in relief that i'll have the dorm to myself to relax in my own thoughts.

I approached the dorm and entered, and as i was taking off my shoes, i noticed the shoes Jisung normally wears is still in the shoe shelf.

'That's odd, i remember Chan hyung saying they'd all be going out to the zoo, and if that's the case Jisung would definitely have worn this pair of shoes.'

I decided to ignore that thought, continued taking off my shoes and entered. I headed to my room, and the first thing i see when i turn the corner is Jisung, lying in a fairly uncomfortable position if i could say, and most probably sleeping. I walked toward Jisung and stood above him, he looked...sick, that's how i could describe what i saw in a few seconds of looking at him.

"Jisung ah, wake up, you'll get cramps if you sleep like that..."

I tried shaking him awake to ask him to move to a more comfortable position but he wouldn't budge, at the same time i noticed how hot he felt to the touch. Looking at him a second time, his shirt and face were drenched in sweat, his breathing seemed strained. I put my hand on his forehead, it burned, like it really burned.

"Idiot...why can't you take care of yourself properly..."

I changed Jisung out of his shirt and into mine, mine seem to let air flow in and out easier. I shifted his position so he would be comfortable. As i was moving him, i realized his fingers felt uneven, i picked up his hand and looked at his healing wounds from the glass.

"I guess i should patch this up too..."

~Chan POV~
Minho, Changbin, Felix and I went to the zoo as we planned. What we didn't plan was for Jisung to stay at the dorm and not follow. Felix and Changbin were enjoying their alone time at one side, I was queuing to buy the tickets, and Minho was just standing at the side looking at the floor and not saying anything.

"Minho yah, I know you're upset about the mug, I know you can't get another, but I just want you to know that Jisung didn't mean to break it, I believe you know that too..."

I stood in front of Minho, waiting for a reply.

"I know...I hate the fact he broke it...but I can't bring myself to hate him..."

Minho slid into my arms, I felt my shirt absorb his tears, so i proceeded to hug him and pat him as he cried. I got the tickets and looked at Minho. I smiled and whispered.

"I'm here, it's okay"

"Mmn..."

Minho wiped his tears and smiled.

"Let's go"

~Jisung POV~
"Changbin hyung, where are you going?"
Changbin hyung turned his back toward me, walking away in such a weirdly slow pace. I felt my heartbeat increase, as I looked around and saw everyone walking away from me.
"Changbin hyung? Minho hyung? Hyunjin ah? Felix ah? Seungmin ah? Jeongin ah? Where are you all going? Come back!"
"Jisung ah..."
I turned toward the voice "Chan hyung?" he turned away and walked off into the darkness "Chan hyung! Guys! Don't leave me!" I tried chasing Hyunjin, the last member I could see in front of me "Hyunjin ah! Wait!" I fell and was embraced by the darkness once again.

~Hyunjin POV~
I patched Jisung's wounds up, changed his shirt, wipe him up and down of his sweat, and placed a cooling patch on his forehead. I have to admit, he looked adorable with the flowery pattern on the patch. I was doing my schoolwork when i heard Jisung murmur in his sleep. I bent down beside him to try and hear what he was saying.

"Chan..hyung..guys..don't leave..."

'Is he having a nightmare? Why would we leave him?'

"Hyunjin..ah...wait..."

I twitched, i did not expect for Jisung to call my name. Without thinking, i slipped my fingers in between his, grasping them tight for comfort, whether it was for his comfort or mine. I don't know what I was thinking about but, i leaned down beside him, laying my head on his chest. I never took the time to think about it, but hearing Jisung's heart beat, feeling his chest rise and fall, knowing he was alive and breathing beside me, calmed me.

Because I know he's alive.
Because I know the one and only Han Jisung is alive.
Sometimes I wish we could live eternally, but life doesn't go that way.
So instead I will treasure all the time we have left in our life, to make the most amazing memories, together, with each other.

I felt a tear roll off the side of my face and on to him, but I ignored it and closed my eyes to get taken away by the sound of his heartbeat.