The Talk

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Changbin POV~
I squeezed shut my eyes as the sunlight hit them. Brighter than my comfort, i tried shifting to my side and covering my face to resume my sleep, only to be stopped by a little ball of heat. Sung was curled up on my chest, one hand holding Gyu close to him, other resting over my body. He stirred and stretched over and around me, adorable.

"Sung, slept well?"
"Hmm? Yea~ Bin hyung was soft and cuddly. Easy to sleep with. And Gyu accompanied my other hand too~"
"That's good~" i patted his head and run my finger throught his hair "You feel better now?"
"Mmn~ i can get up myself. We have a writing session later at the company, right? We can go ahead and do that ehehe."

Sung put down Gyu beside me and sat up "Should we go get ready?" he giggled.
"Let's go~" i stood up and pulled him along to the toilet as he waddled along.

On the way to the bathroom, we ran into Hyunjin who was leaving the kitchen and was heading out to dance practice.

"Oh? Sungie, you feeling a lot better i see. Take care of yourself and remember to drink a lot of water~ Goodmorning Changbin hyung."
"Thanks for noticing me, i totally thought you were gonna just care about Sung and run off." i whined pouting at him.
Sung giggled "Hehe you two and hilarious. See you after practice~"
"See you~"

Hyunjin went to eat his breakfast, while Sung and i continued our walk to the bathroom. Entering it, we brush our teeth side by side, occassionally tapping each other's sides with our elbows and giggling at our sight in the reflection. When we finished brushing our teeth, we spent a while styling our hair and messing each other's up and restyling it again. "Let's change and go eat?" i asked Sung while exiting the bathroom and he trails me. "Mmn! Heuheuheu~" Sung giggles and we split up to change into clothes more suited for going to the company. As i was changing my pullover hoodie, i looked towards the door and Sung was standing there smiling at me. "Fast as always, aren't you?" i laughed. Sung nodded and waited for be before we head to the kitchen together, eating cereal side by side while challenging each other to eat with our left hand.

"You two are so energetic in the morning, i can't relate. At least don't spill the cereal and milk." Chan hyung sleepily walks past the kitchen, smiling at us.
"Okay hyung" we both say at the same time and burst into giggles.

We finished up our cereal after switching back to our right hands and preventing any possible spillage, and i washed the dishes as Sung runs off to pack his stuff, and avoid doing the chores. After putting down the last washed dish, i went back to Chan hyung and my shared room to randomly fish out things in my sight that i think i'd need later on. Deciding that i was done, i went to Hyunjin, Seungmin and Sung's shared room to see if he was done packing so we could relax in the living room while waiting for Chan hyung. Peering from the doorway, i see Sung flipping the place upside down finding something. I carefully walked behind him "Sung-"

"AHHHDKNZIDKCH, ohh Bin hyung. Ehe hi" Sung jumped and flailed him arms in the air but calmed down after seeing it's me instead of a demon.
"What are you finding? I can help you find it so that you have enough time to put everything back in their place before Seungmin comes in and go crazy."
"Ahh erm..." Sung's eyes wander around the floor as he picks his nails nervously "H-hyung, maybe you can help me find it first and we about it later?"
"Sure~ What are you finding?"
"My medicine bottles, i don't know where Hyunjin put them and i don't want to have to call him..."
"Ohh, it's here" i walk over to Sung's drawer, pulled it open and lifted the bag of meds.

Sung's eyes widened for a while but he walked over and opened his bag and i placed the bag of meds in it. We walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa. He gestured for me to come closer and so i did and leaned in. He started whispering in my ear.

"H-Hyung...you can't tell anyone this. At least not yet. I know Hyunjin has caught a few ideas of it but don't tell him too, the time will come and they'll know. I have a bottle of pills for if i can't breathe well but that's not as important cause it doesn't happen very often. The other two bottle of pills are for my injury, my heart injury. It's gotten really bad and i'm scared one day i'd just collapse on the floor and none of you know how to help me. I don't want to go with you all feeling helpless cause you all don't know. But now you know hyung. Now you know."

I sat back up and looked at him, mouthing "Injury? What happened?"
Sung leaned towards me and i hear "Master Lee. I was involved in that hit-and-run accident. I was the one that was supposed to go, not him. He saved me. Minho hyung could have known but he didn't listen to what the officers were telling him."

My eyes widened. For half a year, Sung had been suffering with a secret someone else could have known and lessened the burden. For half a year, his mind had been on the verge of shutting down but he continued writing lyrics. And for half a year, his body is at the edge of existence, deciding whether or not it should stop working.

Sung held in his tears as his eyes watered and pulled me in his arms "Bin hyung, the worst part is that i never got to see his body, i only got to see his coffin, just like my parents'. They went and i never got to see their body one last time."

He sniffed and i rubbed his back in comfort.

I don't want to be the reason he breaks.

I want to be the reason he survives.


Author's Note
Author-nim : Sup mates~ i finished suffering in my exams and started suffering cause of the teasers for Clé 1 : Miroh. And guess what, it crossed my one monthsary of my hiatus recently (Last updated : 22 Feb 2019 | Now : 24 Mar 2019) so i felt overly guilty and decided to give you guys a chapter after going on a Skz marathon (cause i need to get in the feel for imagining things)

Aight, Buddy here's gonna sleep (that's a joke, i'm not gonna). Enjoy reading. Peace~