Sung ah, Bin Hyung

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Hyunjin POV~
Jisungie sat up from my bed and stared at me "Jinnie, i think i can walk by myself now, i feel better after sleeping. Wanna help me try? Just in case i'm wrong and i fall." I ruffled his hair "Mmn, i'm right here. Let's try. Let me help you up." i pulled him up as he stabled his balance. He slowly walked out to the hallway, turned around and smiled at me "I did it~" he giggled and leaned his back on the wall. I went over and hugged him, whispering "Good job, i believed in you. I knew you could do it."

"Sungie, i need to use the toilet. You wanna slowly waddle over to the rest? I'm sure the food will be arriving soon." he nodded and walked slowly to the living room but not without mumbling "i'm not waddling..." i heaved a sigh of relief. Jisungie was getting better, that by itself is already a good sign considering whatever happened in the past few days. Deep in thought, i almost forgot my desire to use the toilet was urgent and i hurried.

~Jisung POV~
I slowly dragged my feet across the medium-lengthed hallway, while still leaning on the side of the wall. It didn't hurt but i guess i was still exhausted and haven't fully recovered. I see a figure slowly approach me from the living room. "Jisung? You alright now? Where's Hyunjin? You sure you can walk on your own?" as expected from my rival, Changbin hyung even raps his questions so fast. "Changbin hyung~" i stumbled onto him and he wraps his hands round my back catching me.

"Jinnie is using the toilet. I told him i could walk and we tried, and i can walk on my own but slowly. It doesn't hurt to walk but it's tiring. Maybe need like one more nap and i'm good to go." At this moment, i fully registered that he caught me...again. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Hyung...you really didn't lie when you said you'd catch me. But i swear, this time wasn't on purpose."

"Of course i'd catch you, Jisung ah. I'm here. If i didn't, i would've become my worst enemy right here and now. And i know it wasn't on purpose. I trust you...Sung ah"

'Sung ah' i haven't heard Changbin hyung call me that ever since the start of the survival show. Hearing it bring me back to the days where i was so close to Changbin hyung. I missed this feeling, this warmth. From Bin hyung.

"I missed you...Bin hyung...i missed you a lot..." i wrapped my arms round his body and hugged him tight as if he was about to go somewhere far away. "Sung? You alright? You can always come to me if you wanna talk." i felt Bin hyung's warm hands pat my head and rub my back.

"Hyung...i have so much to tell you..."
"You do? Wanna tell me about it now? I think we still have a bit of time before the food comes. It's raining outside, probably gonna slow down the deliveryman."
"No hyung...i don't wanna talk about it now..."
"Mmn, take your time. Hyung is always here for you."
"Hyung..."
"What is it, Sung ah?"
"Can you...if possible...hug me more...? You always hug the other young line members...I want warm hugs from Bin hyung too..."

After hearing that, his hands paused for awhile before pulling me closer and hugging me like his favorite child. "I'm sorry if i made you jealous, Sung ah. Hyung is sorry. Hyung promise to gives you more hugs."
"Hyung doesn't need to apologize. I was just missing the warmth from your arms."

I stood there silent with Bin hyung. I was taking all the time in the world to absorb the warmth from his arms to soothe my body and emotions. Hugging Bin hyung was never a bad thing. He always gave those hugs where no matter how fast that hug was, it still felt warm. He began to pat my back with a continuous slow rhythm which had started to make me feel sleepy. I was now fully resting my head on Bin hyung's shoulder and my legs were starting to give out to sleepiness.

"Sung, you can go to sleep first. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat. I'm gonna carry you now and give you lots of time to feel Hyung's warmth, okay?" i hummed in agreement and fell asleep not long after he lifted me off the ground.

~Changbin POV~
Sung and I were standing there just hugging each other for a long while. I guess he really missed my hugs that much. After a while, i started feeling the weight from Sung get heavier and heavier. I guessed it was time for me to carry him and let him sleep while giving him the wamrth he deserves.

"Sung, you can go to sleep first. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat. I'm gonna carry you now and give you lots of time to feel Hyung's warmth, okay?" Sung hummed in agreement. I bent down and lifted his legs off the ground, And as soon as i shifted him properly to my shoulder, i felt his arms loosened his grip around my neck.

"Well you sleep fast. Should've just messaged Hyunjin just now. Maybe you'd get more sleep if i didn't come in." I softed hummed the tune of our song "I Am You" and patted his back along to the beat.

I walked over to the toilet door and stood there, waiting for Hyunjin to come out. My original intent of walking down the hallway was to talk to Hyunjin about Sung and the voices. But seeing Sung walking towards the living room alone like that was just sad, and i couldn't bear to walk past him and leave him alone.

Maybe Hyunjin was right. Maybe Sung is more sick that we could ever think of. I'm gonna keep my eye on him.

I'm not gonna make the same mistake again.


Author's Note
Author-nim : Guess who took 2 hours from 12:30 am to 2:30 am to write this. Me. But well, this chapter took me two hours but it looks alright enough for me to post it. And then i'll forget the chapter and i'd have to come back to read it when i write the next chapter. But that happens all the time. Haha, enjoy reading, Peace~