Stress Come On!

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

Sangyeon lives a stressful life. Being the leader of a twelve member group is not easy, especially when that groups consists of very energetic young boys in their late teens and early twenties. How can he do it so efficiently everyday? Well, everyone snaps eventually. 

Sangyeon woke up that morning with his body feeling sore and his energy was low, so he does not have the patience for the boys usual fooling around during practice. To him, it seems like they are playing around too much and not taking it seriously. 

"Guys, stop fooling around and get in position!" He orders.

Since Sangyeon thinks they are not trying hard enough, he makes them go over the routine multiple times. After four rounds, they stop. Most of them fall to the floor, breathing heavily. 

"Hyung, we're tired." Haknyeon says.

"Can we stop now?"

"No. We need to practice until we get it right, and then some!" 

"But hyung." Hyunjae whines.

"Sangyeon, come on. Everyone is exhausted, they deserve a break by now." Jacob says. 

"Fine! Take your break, see if I care!" Sangyeon suddenly snaps, leaving the room.

Jacob tells everyone to take that break while he goes after Sangyeon. He soon finds him in a room down the hall, sitting at a table with his head in his hands. Jacob walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. 

"Sweetheart, are you alright?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jacob asks, sitting next to him. 

"I.... I've been stressed out lately. My body has been aching so much too. With the comeback, the concerts, and the boys to worry about I have just been really tense I guess." 

"I think I know how I can calm you down. How about I give you a relaxing evening later today?" Jacob suggests.

"Well, if you have the time then I would appreciate it a lot."

"I always have time for you, so see you this evening." 

Sangyeon suddenly gasps. 

"Oh my gosh, I snapped at the boys. I did not mean to do that, I need to apologize."

Sangyeon rushes to the others, Jacob close behind. He opens the door to see them drinking water and talking. 

"Guys-"

They quickly get up and stand at attention. 

"You can relax, I just wanted to say sorry for yelling at you guys like that. I didn't mean to. I know you guys are working really hard and I want to say keep up the good work."

They accept his apology and engage in a group hug.

That evening, Jacob has Sangyeon's relaxing evening ready for him, starting off with a bath. 

"Sangyeon, I drew you a nice hot bath. It even has tropical bath soap." Jacob tells Sangyeon, with his hand out.

Sangyeon takes Jacob's hand and he leads him to said bath. 

"Enjoy, and when you are done I have something else."

Jacob kisses his boyfriend's cheek before exiting the bathroom. 

He takes off his bathrobe and steps into the tub. The water feels fantastic, enveloping him like a warm blanket on a cold winter night. He sighs, feeling a bit better, more relaxed. He just lays back and lets his mind drift to happy thoughts. Jacob is his first thought. He can't help but think of that angelic smile, big innocent eyes, soft lips that he loves to kiss so much, and that adorable nose of his. He can hear his gentle voice, the one that can calm him down. 

"Yeonie, I love you." Sangyeon can hear him say.

"I love you too Jakey." Sangyeon smiles. 

He stays on the happy train of thought until the bath gets cold. Sangyeon drains the tub and puts his robe back on before returning to his room, where Jacob is waiting for him. 

"Starting to feel better?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Good. Now, lay down on the floor for me." Jacob instructs, pointing to a pillow on the floor.

Sangyeon rests his head on the pillow and Jacob places cucumber slices over his eyes. 

"We are going to put a nice avocado mask on your face, like they do at the spa."

Jacob has the maknaes put the mask on. This time, they are actually being helpful when putting stuff on another member's face. 

"It smells like lemons." Sangyeon comments.

Sangyeon's statement makes Haknyeon curious.

"Yummy! Let's eat some with chips." He says, after tasting the mask. 

"Later. For now, help your hyung."

They continue to rub the mask onto Sangyeon's face until it is all gone. 

"Very nice, thank you boys."

The four of them leave, Sangyeon and Jacob are now alone in their room. Jacob turns off the lights and lights lavender scented candles to light up the room instead.

"Yeonie, how does a massage to end off the day sound?" Jacob asks, sitting next to his boyfriend.

"That sounds amazing."

"Then you will enjoy this." Jacob smiles. 

 Jacob undoes Sangyeon's robe and pushes it aside so that he has easier access to massage him. 

"Sweetheart, where are you most tense?"

"My shoulders." Sangyeon answers.

Jacob pours some oil in his hands and rubs them together to warm the oil up a bit before massaging Sangyeon's shoulders, moving his thumbs firmly in a circular motion.

"Ah, that feels so good." 

Since Sangyeon is enjoying what Jacob is doing, he continues his motions on his shoulder and neck. 

"Jacob, that feels so much better."

Jacob is happy that Sangyeon is feeling better, the tension leaving his shoulders thanks to the massage. 

"Jake Jake, will you tell me a story? Your voice always calms me down."

"Sure. Do you have any specific story you want me to tell you?" Jacob responds. 

"Anything nice and happy."

Jacob decides to tell Sangyeon fairy tales that all have happy endings. 

"They all lived happ-" 

Jacob pauses when he hears Sangyeon snore.

"Sang Sang, are you asleep?" Jacob questions, removing the cucumber slice.

He sees that Sangyeon's eyes are closed and his breathing is calm. The massage and Jacob's voice were so relaxing, that it put Sangyeon to sleep. 

"Alright sleeping beauty, I guess I better take this mask off you." 

Jacob removes the mask so that Sangyeon's face is clear again. He does not want to wake Sangyeon up, so he decides to just let him go to bed early. There is nothing wrong with a little extra sleep. As Jacob blows out the candles, he starts to feel sleepy as well. He gets a big blanket for the two of them, sleeping on the floor with his head on Sangyeon's chest that night.