Jacob's Daycare

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

Anytime the boys are about to have a comeback, Sangyeon usually gets a headache a few days before their first comeback stage. Thankfully, they always get a break during these days leading up to the performance, so all Sangyeon has to do is rest in order to get rid of his headache. Unfortunately, the maknaes are making that hard due to how much noise they are making while playing Rock Band in the living room. 

"Jakey, can you make the maknaes quiet down a bit?" Sangyeon asks Jacob.

"This is the fourth time I've asked them. I'll just take them with me." Jacob says, as he finishes putting in his earrings. 

"You don't need to do that." Sangyeon responds. 

"Yes I do. They won't quiet down after I have asked them multiple times. Let me get them out of your hair so you can rest and get rid of that headache." Jacob replies, sitting down on the bed. 

"Well, alright. Thank you."

"Do you need anything before I go?"

"No, I'm fine. Have fun today."

"Get better soon." Jacob says, kissing Sangyeon. 

Jacob leaves the room and goes out to the living room where the maknaes are playing their video game. 

"Guys, save the game and put your shoes on, we're going out." Jacob tells them. 

"Oh! Where?!" Eric questions. 

"It's a surprise, now come on and put your shoes on."

They all go to put their shoes on. 

"We're taking the babies with us?" Kevin asks, as he walks into the living room. 

"Yeah, they are being so loud and Sangyeon has a headache and can't sleep with all their noise."

"I knew I shouldn't have bought them Rock Band." Kevin says.

"It's not your fault. They just picked a bad time to play it, so I'm taking them with us. They shouldn't be too much trouble at the studio."

"Ready!" Haknyeon exclaims. 

"Okay, let's go then."

On the way to the elevator, the arguing already begins. 

"I wanna push the button." Haknyeon says. 

"No, I want to." Eric says. 

"Haknyeon, you can push the open button and Eric can push the lobby button." Jacob declares, stopping the argument as soon as possible. 

After Jacob and Kevin finish getting ready at the studio, Kevin tells them to just stay in the room while they are rehearsing. 

"We will." Sunwoo tells him. 

"Good." 

After a while of sitting there and being well behaved, the maknaes start to get bored. 

"This is so boring. I wish we were at home." Haknyeon says. 

"I have an idea, let's go watch the hyungs rehearse." Eric suggests. 

It takes them several twists and turns around the building, but they eventually find the room where the rehearsal is taking place. 

"Hyungs!" Eric yells, happy to see them. 

"Now we are going-" Jacob stops when he sees them. 

"Cut!" The director says. 

"Do these boys belong to you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, just give me a minute and I will take care of this." Jacob replies. 

"Okay, let's all take a break." The director announces. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Jacob asks, as he goes over to them. 

"We got bored so we wanted to watch you rehearse." 

"But we told you to stay backstage." Kevin tells them. 

"We don't want to." Sunwoo says.

"Now, listen here you little brats-"

"Hold on, Kevin. They can stay and watch. It's just a rehearsal today. As long as they are quiet and very well behaved."

"We'll be on our best behavior."

"I hope so." Jacob replies, ruffling their hair before walking back to the stage.

The maknes sit off to the side while Kevin and Jacob go through the rest of the rehearsal without any issues. 

"You guys did such a good job being quiet." 

"What are we going to do now hyung?" Sunwoo questions. 

"We are going to wait for the car to take us home. Then we will walk to the park for a picnic." 

"Yay! Lunch!" Haknyeon exclaims. 

The car comes to get them and drops them off at the dorm. Kevin goes inside to make the food for the picnic while Jacob walks the maknaes to the park. 

"Jacob hyung, will you push me on the swings?" Eric asks, as soon they arrive. 

"Sure." 

Eric rushes over to the swings and Jacob pushes him. 

"Hold on tight so I can push you really high, okay?" 

"Okay." 

Jacob grabs the swing and walks back as far as possible to push the swing. Once Eric is high enough, Jacob stops pushing him. 

"Hyung, will you push the merry-go-round for us? Please?" Haknyeon yells from across the playground. 

"I'll be right there." Jacob answers, before running over to them. 

Sunwoo and Haknyeon make sure to hold on tight and Jacob runs around to push them. 

"Okay! That's enough!" Sunwoo shrieks.

"We're going so fast!"

Jacob is getting dizzy so he stops and sits at a nearby picnic table, just watching all the maknaes have fun. Minutes later, Sunwoo comes over and asks Jacob if he wants to join their game of tag.

"No thanks, kiddo. Hyung is still tired from the merry-go-round. You guys have fun."

Sunwoo nods and then runs back to Haknyeon and Eric. 

"They are too precious." Jacob says to himself, as he watches them run around the playground. 

Jacob ends up becoming so involved in their game of tag, that he is startled when Kevin taps his shoulder. 

"Hey man."

"Whoa, you scared me." Jacob responds, holding his chest. 

"Sorry. I brought the picnic basket."

"Alright, I will call them over." 

"Guys! It's time for lunch!" Jacob calls out. 

The maknaes quickly run over to the picnic table. 

"Since you've been running around so much, I'll give you your milk and water first." Kevin says, giving them their drinks. 

Kevin mixes up their milks, so Jacob fixes it as Kevin gets more stuff from the basket. 

"Hyu-"

"I know munchkin." Jacob says. 

Jacob gives Eric his strawberry milk, Sunwoo gets chocolate, and Haknyeon gets his plain white milk. 

They all smile at him in response before drinking some milk. 

"And here is the fruit, vegetables, roll-ups, and cookies." Kevin says, as he places everything on the table. 

"Thank you." They all say before eating. 

After lunch, Jacob and Kevin walk them home. 

"Are you guys tired?" Jacob questions, noticing how the babies are walking at a slower pace compared to earlier. 

"Yeah. Can we take a nap when we get home?" Sunwoo asks. 

"Of course. You can all sleep in the living room so we can make sure you have a quiet and peaceful nap." Jacob answers. 

When they get home, Kevin and Jacob set up blankets and pillows for the maknaes to all nap. To ensure they do sleep, Jacob brings Eric's bear and plays relaxing music. 

"Is everyone comfy? Or does anyone need anything?"

"Hyung, will you pet my hair to help me sleep?" Sunwoo asks. 

"Sure."

Jacob sits above Sunwoo, who is in the middle. Before fully focusing on Sunwoo, he pulls up Eric's and Haknyeon's blankets for them. Jacob gently cards his hard through Sunwoo's hair. After only a couple of minutes, they are all sleeping peacefully. Jacob kisses all of their foreheads and then goes to the kitchen to talk with Kevin. 

"You got all of them to sleep?" Kevin asks. 

"Yeah."

"They're so cute when they aren't making mischief." Kevin says, looking at them in the distance. 

"I know. They're like little puppies."

Just then, Sangyeon walks in. 

"Hey, Yeonie. Is your head feeling any better?"

"Yes, my headache is gone. Thank you for watching over the maknaes."

"I couldn't have done it without Kevin." Jacob replies. 

"All I did was make the lunch, you were the one who handled them. You really do take good care of them." Kevin replies. 

"Where are they?" Sangyeon asks. 

"Sleeping in the living room." 

Sangyeon looks overs and sees them all wrapped up in blankets, he smiles. 

"Well, it looks like they had a good day today. They are just so precious." Sangyeon says.