They Know

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

One afternoon while Sangyeon and Jacob are on a date at the park, Jacob brings up the idea of telling the members about their relationship. 

"Sangyeon, I think that it is about time that we tell the boys about our relationship." 

"You're right Jacob. We have been together for a while now and I think that they should know. Let's tell them at our weekly meeting, okay?" Sangyeon agrees. 

"Okay Sang Sang." 

Sangyeon pinches Jacob's cheek. 

"Stop it." Jacob giggles. 

"You want me to stop pinching those squishy cheeks of yours?" Sangyeon replies, pinching his cheeks and kissing his face over and over again. 

At that same moment, Hwall and Sunwoo are passing by the park on their way home from school. 

"That math test was so hard." Hwall says. 

"Hard? That test was a piece of cake. Are you sure we took the same test?" 

"Of course I am. I was in the same room as you, wasn't I?" 

Hwall looks over in Sunwoo's direction and sees Sangyeon and Jacob together on the bench. 

"Hey, it's Sangyeon hyung and Jacob hyung." Hwall points out. 

Sunwoo looks over too and sees that Sangyeon is kissing Jacob's face. 

"What's going on? Why are they doing that?" Sunwoo asks. 

"Now they're rubbing their noses together?" Hwall says. 

"Do you think that they could be dating?" 

It's almost as if Sangyeon and Jacob hear that question, because they quickly kiss right after. Hwall covers his mouth as he gasps. Sunwoo is about to call out to his hyungs, but Hwall covers his mouth with his other hand. 

"You don't want them to know that we are here. Let's just keep our mouths shut and keep it to ourselves, okay?"

"Fine, let's go home. I want to take a nap." Sunwoo says, before they continue to walk home. 

"Well, we should start walking to go pick up Eric." Sangyeon says, with his hand out. 

Jacob grabs his hand and the two of them walk together to pick Eric up from school. 

"My parents are here to take me home!" Eric exclaims. 

Eric always refers to them as that, because besides Juyeon, Sangyeon and Jacob take the best care of him. So Sangyeon and Jacob never really think much of it. 

"How was school?" Jacob questions. 

Sangyeon and Jacob listen to the answer to that question the whole way home, because Eric starts his story from when he woke up this morning. 

At practice the next day, Jacob isn't really doing well with the dance routine and he starts to get frustrated. 

"Let's take a break." Sangyeon announces. 

The rest of the members leave, so now just Sangyeon and Jacob are in the room. Jacob sits on the floor, looking exhausted and upset.

"Jacob, what's wrong?" Sangyeon asks, sitting down next to Jacob. 

"It's nothing. I just keep messing up the steps and I can't get it right." 

"Sweetheart, you'll get it eventually. You always do, you're Jacob." 

Meanwhile, the rest of the boys are sitting in a nearby room drinking water and eating snacks. 

"It's so chilly in here." Q points out. 

"Just go get your sweatshirt from the practice room." New suggests. 

Q goes to get his sweatshirt. He just barely opens the door when he hears Sangyeon and Jacob talking. 

"I guess you're right. I do tend to worry too much and blow things out of proprotion." 

"That's alright, just try not to let it eat away at you." 

"Sangyeon, you are the best boyfriend ever." 

Through the crack in the door, Q sees Jacob hug Sangyeon tightly and then Sangyeon kisses the top of his head. Q quietly and quickly shuts the door before going back to the break room. 

"Where is your sweatshirt?" Younghoon asks. 

"Ummm, I changed my mind, I don't think I need it." 

Moments later, Sangyeon and Jacob walk in. 

"Changmin, you forgot your hoodie." 

"Thank you hyung." Q replies, taking his sweatshirt. 

Jacob notices something off about Q. He seems like he is trying to avoid saying something that is stuck on his mind. 

"Changmin, are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I'm a little tired is all." 

"I think we all are. Let's go over the routine one more time and then go home." Sangyeon responds. 

On Friday, it is finally time to reveal the truth to the members. They have their meeting in the living room as usual. 

"Does anyone have anything they would like to talk about before I tell you guys some great news?" Sangyeon begins. 

"What news?" 

"Are we getting a puppy?" Hwall asks. 

"Are we going to go on vacation?" Haknyeon asks. 

"No, we are not getting a pet or going on vacation." 

"What is it then? Tell us." Hwall eagerly asks. 

"The great news is that.... Jacob and I are dating." Sangyeon admits. 

The only members who are actually shocked are Younghoon and Juyeon, but that is expected because they are not always sure what is happening. 

"How come you guys don't seem all that surprised?" Sangyeon questions. 

"Because we saw you two making out in the park." Sunwoo blurts out.

"What?!" Jacob responds. 

"A few days ago when Hyunjoon and I were walking home from school, we saw you two in the park." 

"We were not making out, it was a short kiss. It was less than five seconds." 

"I heard Jacob hyung call you his boyfriend during our break at practice the other day." Q chimes in. 

"It's really that obvious?" Sangyeon says. 

"Uh, yeah. Eric always calls you two the parents. Looks like he was right all along. " Hyunjae answers. 

"I told you so." 

"If we are playing I told you so, then I told you that Sangyeon hyung liked you Jacob. I was right." Kevin gloats. 

"Well I am glad that you were right." 

"And we are glad that you two are finally together." Kevin replies.