First Date

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

About a week after Sangyeon asked Jacob to be his boyfriend, they finally go on their first date. 

"Are you excited sweetheart?" 

"Yeah, but I'm.... concerned." 

"About what?" 

"About the guys. You know what happens when you aren't around. What if they get hurt or something?" 

"Don't worry, Jacob. They'll be okay, Hyunjae is watching them." Sangyeon says. 

"Well, okay. I guess that I'm getting nervous over nothing." Jacob gives in. 

"Come on, let's go." 

They leave their room and walk out to the living room, where most of the boys are. 

"Okay guys, we are going to run some errands. Hyunjae is in charge so be good while we're gone." 

"If you guys are going to the store, can you get some candy?" Hwall asks.

"Fine, but only if you guys behave." 

"We promise."

"Good, we will be back in a couple of hours." Sangyeon says, before they leave. 

Sangyeon holds Jacob's hand as they walk down the street. They've held hands before, but this time is different. Instead of holding his leader's hand so he won't get lost at the airport, he is now holding his boyfriend's hand on a date. Sangyeon didn't tell Jacob where they were going, so he is happily surprised when they get to a dog cafe. 

"Oh my gosh, a cafe filled with dogs?" 

"Yeah, I know how much you love dogs." Sangyeon smiles.

As soon as they enter the cafe, they are greeted by a samoyed. 

"Awww, hello." Jacob says, petting the dog. 

The dog's tail wags and he moves even closer to Jacob.

"You two are so cute." Sangyeon says, ruffling Jacob's hair. 

Jacob follows the dog to a table while Sangyeon gets the coffee. Jacob sits down and continues to pet the dog. 

A while later, Sangyeon comes back with the drinks. 

"Here, I got you a packet of cookies too." 

"Thank you, Sang Sang." 

The samoyed sits down and rests his head on Jacob's leg. 

"That dog really likes you." Sangyeon points out.

"Yeah."

Suddenly, Jacob has an idea. 

"Sangyeon, can we get a dog?"

Sangyeon wastes no time in telling Jacob no. 

"Why not?" 

"Because who will take care of it when we have a busy schedule?"

"Fine, I get it." 

"I will get you a stuffed animal, how about that?" 

"Alright." 

Jacob smiles and Sangyeon smiles back at him. 

"Good, now say ah." 

Jacob opens his mouth and says ah, so Sangyeon feeds him a cookie. 

All of a sudden, Jacob worries about them being home without Sangyeon. Sangyeon notices the change in Jacob's expression.

"What's wrong, Jake Jake?" 

"It's just that, I'm worried about the boys again." 

"Jakey, they'll be okay. Hyunjae will take good care of them, I told him what to do." 

"You're sure? They won't burn the house down or get hurt?" 

"I promise. Drink your coffee and eat your cookies." Sangyeon says, before he feeds Jacob another cookie. 

"You should just relax. Come on, you want to pet some more dogs?" 

"Of course." 

Jacob shifts slightly so that the dog on his leg will move. Jacob and Sangyeon go over to sit on the floor where there are more dogs. A pug comes up to them and Jacob pets it, freaking out over how cute it is. 

"Oh my gosh, he is so chubby!" 

Jacob continues to pet the pug and he sits down in front of him. 

"I wish I could take you home." Jacob says to the dog. 

"Jakey, I promise that I will get you a stuffed dog." Sangyeon responds, seeing right through Jacob's plan to make him get a dog. 

"Which reminds me, we have to get that candy for Hwall after this." Sangyeon adds. 

"Let's go right now, before they start to get suspicious." Jacob responds. 

Sangyeon and Jacob say goodbye to the dogs and go to the store. They buy Hwall a pack of gummy bears and then go home. 

By the time they get home, it is around nine o'clock. Sangyeon and Jacob enter the dorm to see that everyone is asleep. 

"See, I told you that there was nothing to worry about." 

Seeing that all the members are asleep, Jacob takes this opportunity to ask Sangyeon something. 

"Sangyeon, can I ask you something?" 

"Anything." 

"Can we....kiss? Everyone is asleep, so it's like it's just the two of us, they'll never know." 

Sangyeon smiles, he is shocked that his shy little Jacob is the one who is asking for a kiss, he thought that he would have to get Jacob's permission first before he even attempted to kiss him. Sangyeon lifts Jacob's chin up and looks into his eyes. Jacob can feel his heart racing as he waits in anticipation for their lips to touch. Sangyeon inches closer and Jacob closes his eyes right as Sangyeon's lips touch his. Jacob automatically melts into the kiss. He is not sure how long it lasts, but it ends too soon for Jacob. 

"Okay. It is time for us to go to bed too, Jake Jake." Sangyeon says, with his arms around Jacob. 

"Okay, Sang Sang." Jacob replies, hugging Sangyeon tightly and burying his face in his chest.