Scary Movie

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

Every once in a while, the boys like to have a bonding evening, where they spend their free time together. This evening, the bonding starts off with playing board games. They play Monopoly in teams of three. 

"Our turn!" 

Haknyeon rolls the dice and they end up landing on go to jail. 

"Sorry, hyungs." Haknyeon says, to Sangyeon and Jacob. 

"It's okay kiddo, we can just roll the dice and try to get doubles later." Sangyeon says, patting Haknyeon's back. 

They eventually do get out of jail the next turn. 

"Land on our property!" Hyunjae exclaims, as Q rolls the dice. 

Q, New, and Kevin happily laugh when they avoid the Bermuda line's property block. 

The boys play for the next hour, until Eric gets bored and suggests watching a movie. The movie gets chosen randomly with help from a wheel. This time, the wheel lands on a horror movie. Jacob nervously sweats, he hates horror movies. However, he will sit through it and try to overcome his fear. 

"I know how much you hate horror movies, Jakey. Do you want to go to our room and do something else?" Sangyeon asks. 

"No, it's fine. I can handle it." 

"Why couldn't we watch a cartoon or literally anything else instead?" Jacob thinks. 

The movies begins like any normal movie. The characters are having a slumber party and playing video games. When the parents tell them to go to bed, they decide to stay up and summon ghosts. Jacob gets scared when the ghost flashes on the screen. Sangyeon notices and pulls him close. When the ghost later kills one of the kids and blood gets everywhere, Jacob closes his eyes. 

"This movie is so gruesome." Jacob says, covering his eyes. 

"It's okay, Jakey."

"No. It's scary." Jacob replies, burying his face in Sangyeon's chest. 

Sangyeon kisses his forehead and runs his hand through Jacob's hair to calm him down.  

"It's alright, Jake Jake." Sangyeon whispers. 

Jacob leans into Sangyeon's touch. His touch makes Jacob feel safe, like nothing can hurt him. Sangyeon's gentle touch soon puts Jacob to sleep. 

"Jacob, wake up." 

Jacob opens his eyes and sees Sangyeon smiling down at him. 

"Huh? What happened?" 

"The movie is over now. You fell asleep." 

"Yeah, it was funny. You were talking about Sangyeon hyung in your sleep. You wanted him to kiss you and-"

Younghoon hits Hyunjae's arm before he can continue. 

"Nevermind." Hyunjae says, seeing that Jacob is turning red. 

"Well, time for bed." Sangyeon announces. 

"No, it's only eight o'clock." 

"Can we bake cookies?" Hwall asks. 

"Sure. We have some dough in the fridge, so it shouldn't take that long." 

The boys all run to the kitchen. 

"Come on, Jacob." 

"No, let's stay on the couch a little longer. They can do it themselves, it's not like they are making cookies from scratch." 

Sangyeon lays back down on the couch and Jacob lays his head on Sangyeon's chest again. They end up falling asleep there that night. 

When they wake up the next morning, they are happy to find out that the boys did not destroy the kitchen while they were asleep. 

"You know, if every bonding night ends like that, then we should watch horror movies all the time." Sangyeon jokes. 

Jacob's eyes go wide at the thought of watching or even hearing another horror movie. 

"NO!! No more horror movies for a while." 

"Why not? I will protect you." 

"Well, I like the cuddling. Let's just watch another movie next time, we can still cuddle." Jacob responds, wrapping his arms around Sangyeon.

"Okay, deal."