A Wonderful Winter Weekend

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

"Did you enjoy Christmas?" Sangyeon asks Jacob, as they sit in the living room together while the others are in the kitchen eating dessert. 

"Yes, thank you so much for the necklace. It is beautiful." Jacob answers.

"I have one more gift for you. Wait here and I will go get it." 

Sangyeon goes to their room and takes a key out of a drawer, then goes back to Jacob in the living room.

"Here you go." Sangyeon says, handing Jacob the key.

"Oh. Is this a charm?" 

"No, it's a key to a cabin in the woods that I rented for us this weekend, so we can have some alone time." 

"Really? Just you and me?" 

"Yes Jake Jake, just the two of us for the entire weekend." Sangyeon replies, kissing Jacob.

"Noooo!" 

They stop kissing and see that Eric is now in the living room with them. 

"What's wrong kiddo?" 

"You guys are leaving?" 

"It is just for the weekend. We will be back when you wake up on Monday and Hyunjae and Younghoon will be in charge while we are gone." 

"Well, okay. I hope you guys have fun." 

On Friday evening, Jacob and Sangyeon start getting ready to leave. Before they go, they say goodbye to the members. 

"Goodbye hyungs." Eric says, while hugging them both tightly. 

"See you later munchkin." 

"You guys be good while we are gone." 

By the time they arrive, the sun is setting. 

"Surprise!" Sangyeon, says as he opens the door to the cabin. 

The cabin has a living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom. 

"Whoa, this is amazing sweetheart." 

"I'm glad you like it. Now, let's unpack and get ready for bed. It is getting late." 

They put their things away and get ready for bed before laying down.

"I'm so happy that we can finally have some alone time." Jacob says, as they lay in bed facing each other. 

"I know, now we can do this."

Sangyeon leans in and kisses Jacob. Jacob melts into the kiss. Alone time means they can kiss for longer since they won't be interrupted. Jacob loves how soft his boyfriend's lips are and Sangyeon loves Jacob's mango lip balm. When they break the kiss, they gaze into each other's eyes. 

"You are so beautiful Jake Jake." Sangyeon blurts out. 

Jacob blushes. 

"Are you blushing?" Sangyeon asks. 

Jacob turns on his other side. 

"You are! I can still make you blush! Can't I, my little angel?" 

Jacob does not respond, so Sangyeon continuously kisses Jacob's face while telling him to turn around. 

"No." Jacob giggles. 

"Fine, we will just sleep like this then." 

Sangyeon wraps his arms around Jacob and pulls him close to his chest. He can smell his hair, that conditioner he loves so much.

"I love the conditioner that you use. It smells so nice. I love mangos." 

"I know, that is why I use it, because I know how much you like mangos." 

"You sneaky little bunny." Sangyeon chuckles.

"Well it worked, because now you are my boyfriend." 

"I love you for more than the fact that you smell like mangos."

Jacob turns around to face Sangyeon and asks him what else he likes about him. 

"I like your gentle voice, your caring nature, your soft hair, and those big brown eyes." 

Jacob can't help but blush at the compliments.

"You are so cute." Sangyeon says. 

"Well, do you know what I love about you?" Jacob responds. 

"What sweetheart?" 

"I like your smile, your voice, your leadership, and your jokes." 

Sangyeon smiles, especially at the joke part, because he appreciates that Jacob actually likes his cheesy jokes. He then takes Jacob's hand, placing a kiss on the back.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

They kiss goodnight and go to sleep. 

The next day, they go to the store to get groceries. After buying the groceries and putting them away, Sangyeon suggests that they play in the snow. 

"We can go sledding." 

"That sounds fun, I'd love to go sledding with you." 

They get the sled and go out to a nearby hill. 

"Here honey, you can be in front and steer. You're better at it." 

Jacob gets on the sled and Sangyeon gets behind him, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. They push the sled off with their feet to gain speed and stop once they start picking up speed down hill. Sangyeon tightens his grip around Jacob. It is the same grip that Jacob has on Sangyeon when they watch scary movies. Sangyeon is only a little bit scared though, he trusts Jacob to steer correctly. Which he does, and they make it to the bottom of the hill safely. 

"Let's go again!"  

They go down the hill seven more times before getting tired. 

"Here Jake Jake, sit on the sled and I'll pull you back to the cabin." 

Jacob tells Sangyeon that he doesn't have to, but Sangyeon eventually convinces him that he is alright and Jacob even has fun being pulled by Sangyeon. 

"Faster, Sang Sang!" Jacob exclaims, while throwing a snowball at Sangyeon's back. 

"We're almost there, calm down Jakey. You sound like the maknaes when I pull them home on the sled." 

A couple minutes later, they are now at the cabin. Sangyeon throws a snowball as soon as they get there. 

"What was that for?" Jacob questions.

"For earlier."

Jacob throws a snowball back at him and they end up having a snowball fight. 

"Okay Jacob, time to stop and start making dinner." 

"Already? Can't we just keep playing in the snow a bit longer? We can have a late dinner." 

"Okay. What do you want to do?" 

"I want to build a snowman with you." Jacob answers, as he starts gathering snow. 

Jacob builds the body while Sangyeon works on the head. Once both parts are done, they place the head on top of the body together. 

"He looks great. Now, I'll go get the sticks and you can get the carrot." Sangyeon says. 

Jacob goes inside and gets a carrot for the nose and Sangyeon returns soon after with sticks for the arms and rocks for the face. 

"He is alive." 

They stand back and admire their work before going inside to start dinner. 

"What's for dinner sweetheart?" 

"Steak and vegetables." 

"Can I cook the vegetables?" Jacob asks.

"Of course. I don't think the steak would go too well if you chose that instead." Sangyeon teases. 

"Hey, I'm not that bad at cooking. The steak might be over or under cooked, but at least it is edible either way. It's not like it is chicken." 

"I know angel." Sangyeon says, giving Jacob a kiss on the forehead. 

Jacob gets to work washing vegetables while Sangyeon cooks the steaks. 

"Sangyeon, what do I do with the vegetables now?"

"Just cook them in this pan sweetie." 

Jacob takes the pan from Sangyeon and begins to cook them. 

"You did a good job with these vegetables Jakey." Sangyeon says, as they eat dinner together. 

"Well thank you, you did a nice job with the steak and setting up this candle light dinner. It's so romantic." 

"I'm happy you like it sweetheart. Now, say ahhh." 

Jacob opens his mouth and says ahh, allowing Sangyeon to feed him some steak. 

"Now, I feed you too." Jacob responds, feeding his boyfriend steak as well. 

They spend the majority of dinner feeding each other and then they have ice cream for dessert. 

"Time to start getting ready for bed." Sangyeon says, as he puts the ice cream back in the freezer. 

"Already?" 

"Yes. What? Are you not tired?" 

"Just a little, I guess." Jacob yawns. 

"Come, let's get ready for bed and then relax." 

After getting ready for bed, Sangyeon and Jacob lay in bed watching television. As Sangyeon is flipping through the channels, Spongebob comes on. This instantly reminds them of Q and of course the boys pop into their minds. 

"I wonder how the boys are doing." Jacob blurts out.

"Probably good for the most part, they haven't called at all. I knew I could trust Younghoon and Hyunjae." Sangyeon replies. 

Jacob snuggles closer to Sangyeon's chest. He can hear his calm heartbeat, which soon puts Jacob to sleep. Sangyeon notices that Jacob is prety silent, so he turns to him, now seeing that he is asleep in his arms. 

"And you said you weren't that tired?" Sangyeon chuckles. 

Sangyeon turns the television off before going to sleep as well. 

The next morning, Jacob wakes up first. He wiggles out of his sleeping boyfriend's grasp to look at him. 

"Wake up my handsome prince." Jacob whispers, caressing Sangyeon's cheek. 

"Jake Jake, it's too early to get up. Let's sleep in today, please." 

"Alright. We rarely ever get the chance to sleep in, so let's take advantage of this." Jacob agrees, snuggling back up to Sangyeon.  

They sleep until noon. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jacob asks.

"Cereal."

"Me too. I'll go get us some." 

Jacob pours cereal for both of them and brings it back to Sangyeon in bed.

"You got me breakfast in bed? You really are an angel." 

"Do you want to do anything in particular today sweetheart?" Sangyeon questions.

"Not really. What do you have in mind?" 

"I was thinking that we could stay here and relax today, before we have to go back to the dorm tomorrow morning," 

"I like that idea." 

"What do you want to do first?"

"Let's build a fort." Jacob replies. 

They set up the fort in the living room. Sangyeon gathers all the blankets and Jacob gets all the chairs from the kitchen. 

"This is going to be the best fort ever!" 

"As long as I can be with my snugglebunny, then I know it will be very comfy." Sangyeon says. 

The forts is built with lots of pillows for the floor to make sure it is extra cozy. Once it is finished, they get inside and cuddle. 

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Sangyeon says. 

"Sure, I will go get the music." 

Jacob goes to the bedroom to get his phone and puts on Pandora to listen to whatever the station plays. He gives one earbud to his boyfriend and puts the other in his own ear before laying his head back on Sangyeon's chest. The station goes through about ten songs before they fall asleep together. 

When they do wake up, it close to dinner time. They don't want to put too much effort into making dinner, so they make a pizza with pre-made dough. 

"Remember, just put enough sauce to cover the dough because we care more about..."

"The cheese." They say together. 

An entire bag of mozzarella cheese is sprinkled on the pizza. Next, come the toppings. Which end up being bacon and pepperoni. 

"Now, we put it in the oven." 

They eat the pizza for dinner and then have ice cream for dessert again. 

Later into the evening, Jacob and Sangyeon take a nice relaxing bath together. The bath is very warm, has vanilla scented bath soap, bath beads, and the room is lit by candles. 

"Sangyeon, I know that we have taken baths and showers before, but this is so much different. It is really romantic and calming." 

Jacob is right, instead of taking a shower together to speed up the shower process of twelve members, they now get to enjoy a peaceful bath and can take their time to just be with each other. 

"You know baby, after mango, vanilla is one of the best scents ever." 

"I  beg to differ." Jacob argues. 

"What?"

"I think lavender is better."

"You do? There's lavender soap in the cabinet. I can redraw the bath-" 

"Honey, you don't have to do that. I love the bath already. Thank you so much for taking me on this beautiful vacation with you. I love you."

"I love you too." Sangyeon replies, giving Jacob a kiss. 

" I have a little surprise for you Jake Jake." 

Sangyeon leans over the tub and opens up the nearby mini fridge, pulling out a bottle of sparkling apple juice and two glasses, pouring juice into both of them. 

"Here you go angel."

"Thank you sweetheart." 

"There is one more surprise in this fridge." 

Sangyeon takes out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. 

"Open up." 

Jacob opens his mouth and Sangyeon feeds him a strawberry. Then Jacob feeds him one.

"I have something for you, close your eyes." Jacob tells Sangyeon. 

Jacob puts soap suds on his boyfriend's face.

"Now you really look your age." Jacob teases. 

Sangyeon does the same to Jacob.

"So do you." Sangyeon snaps back.

"Hey, I'm not as old as you."

"I'm only a few months older than you, not much. Besides, you love older men, don't you?" Sangyeon replies, tickling Jacob.

"Sang Sang, stop it, that tickles." Jacob giggles. 

"I love that laugh so much." Sangyeon says, before placing kisses on Jacob's neck. 

Sangyeon kisses up Jacob's neck until he reaches his mouth. Jacob immediately pulls him closer so that they can kiss for a few minutes. 

"We should do this more often." Sangyeon comments, after breaking the kiss. 

"What, the kissing or the bathing together?"

"All of it. We should have alone time like this every winter. It could be our special annual trip."

"Really? Oh my gosh Sangyeon, I would love that." Jacob answers. 

"Then it is settled, every year for the rest of our lives we will have a winter vacation." Sangyeon agrees. 

They stay in the bath until the water starts to get cold, and then they get ready for bed. 

"Well. it is time to go back tomorrow." Sangyeon says, facing Jacob as they lay in bed together. 

"Yeah, I'm excited to see the boys, but I will miss this alone time that we had together. It was really fun."

"I know, but we will have even more chances like this in future, I promise. We will at least have alone time for our anniversary." 

"I can't wait. Goodnight Sang Sang, I love you."

"Goodnight Jake Jake, I love you too." 

The next morning, Sangyeon and Jacob pack up their things and drive back to the dorm. They open the door to see everything is thankfully in order and there is no mess. They go to each room to check on everybody and they are all still asleep, except Eric wakes up when he hears the door open. 

"Hyungs!" He exclaims, as he sees them in the doorway.

Eric goes over to them and hugs them both. 

"Did you guys have fun?" 

"Lots of fun kiddo, were you guys good to Hyunjae and Younghoon?" Sangyeon replies. 

Eric nods.

"You guys missed so much while you were gone. I have to fill you in on what happened." Eric says. 

Knowing that Eric's recall of what happened over the weekend will very extensive, Jacob suggests to him that he tell them over breakfast. 

"Okay, but it will be very funny." Eric assures, as he follows his hyungs to help them make breakfast.