Leader Log

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

After an intense dance practice, all the members are tired. It is at this rare moment of absolute peace that Sangyeon can write in the diary that Jacob got him. It says diary on the front of it, but Jacob likes to call it Sangyeon's captain log. 

Dear diary, 

This is my first time writing in here since Jacob gave you to me for Christmas. I have some peace and quiet for now because all of the boys are exhausted after practice. Here, let me tell you how it went today. We started off with our usual stretches. Which is one of my favorite parts because I get to hold hands with Jacob as we stretch. His hands are so soft, despite the weather right now. After that, we moved onto the actual dancing. We have been practicing for weeks now, so we all know the moves, but it is still pretty tiring. Practice was the usual, the only thing that was out of the ordinary was that Juyeon almost got hurt. He landed on his hand weird, but thankfully it was just a little sore. Gosh! These kids needs to stop worrying me so much! I know that it may seem like I am over reacting to a minor fall, but I just worry about them so much after Hwall hurt his leg and missed out on an entire comeback. I just need to make sure they are all careful. Speaking of Hwall, Jacob and I took the maknaes to go sledding a couple of days ago. They practically begged us, and we just can't say no to any of the boys, especially the maknaes. We took them to their favorite hill that we having been taking them to since Eric was still in middle school. We mostly raced each other. I had Haknyeon and Hwall, Jacob had Sunwoo and Eric. Our team won most of the races. Jacob just can't push those maknaes fast enough I guess. On the way back home, they started getting restless, so I told them to calm down if they wanted hot chocolate, that made them behave. I really am getting the hang of this maknae care. They still have their bratty moments, but we can handle them. 

 

"Sang Sang." Jacob interrupts. 

Sangyeon puts his blue pen down and asks Jacob what's going on. 

"Do you want to go on a little walk?" 

"Sure, just let me finish up here and I will be right out." 

"Okay." Jacob smiles, before leaving the room. 

 

I'm going to have to start wrapping this up, Jake Jake just asked me to go on a walk with him. I can't wait to hold those soft hands again. Oh! I need to tell you about the trip that we went on. I took Jacob to this log cabin and we had a great time. We went sledding, built a snowman, made pizza, and took a bath together. It was so cute when he was proud of himself for cooking the vegetables correctly. He had this huge grin on his face and said "Really? You think I did a good job?". It warmed my heart to see that he was so happy over something as simple as cooking vegetables. I know that I am going to have to be the one to cook for him all the time, I already cook for all of them now. I don't mind it at all though, cooking is actually fun to me, especially when Jacob helps me. I love spending time with him. I would spend every second with Jacob, I would spend the rest of my life with him. I don't want to keep prince charming waiting, so I will end it here and write to you later. 

 

Sangyeon puts his pen down and closes his diary before putting it away in its secret hiding place. Which is in his pillowcase.