Christmas Cookies

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

The boys love to decorate for Christmas. They love putting up the Christmas tree, stringing lights, and hanging ornaments on the tree. With there being twelve of them, they get the decorating done fast so it is not much of a hassle. The last thing that they do is put the star on top of the tree. 

"Who wants to put the star on top this year?" Sangyeon asks. 

"Can I do it?" Eric responds. 

"Sure, just let me get the ladder first." 

"You don't have to get the ladder, hyung. I can help him." Juyeon says. 

Juyeon lifts Eric up so that he can reach the top of the tree, allowing him to gently place the star there. 

"Thank you hyung." Eric says, as Juyeon puts him down. 

"The tree looks beautiful. You all did such a great job." Jacob praises, as he enters the dorm.

"Hyung, did you get all of the stuff to bake cookies?" 

"Yes, I got everything. Now we can bake some cookies if you guys are ready." 

The boys are definitely ready for cookies. Jacob is an expert when it comes to baking, so he supervises the members. 

"Haknyeon, don't eat raw cookie dough! You could get sick." Jacob scolds. 

"But it takes forever for the cookies to bake." Haknyeon whines. 

"Just wait a little longer, the first batch will be done soon." 

"Hyung, look at these cute snowmen and reindeer that I cut out." Q says. 

Jacob compliments Q and New for doing a good job rolling the dough and cutting out the shapes. 

When the cookies are cool, it is time to start decorating them. Sangyeon and Jacob build the gingerbread house while the others decorate the people and other shapes. 

"It is so hard to put these walls together." Sangyeon says. 

"You need to use more icing sweetheart."

Jacob takes the piece from Sangyeon and it sticks to the other piece with ease. 

"How do you do that without breaking them?" 

"You just need a gentle touch and a lot of icing. Here, try to put this other wall on." 

Sangyeon puts icing on the entire side of the wall and firmly places the walls together. 

"It worked." 

"See? You did it right." Jacob smiles. 

Once the walls and roof are on, Sangyeon and Jacob decorate the house with icing and candies. 

"Now you guys can put the cookies around the house to set up the scene." 

They put people, reindeer, and snowmen around the house to complete the Christmas scene. A photo is taken afterwards to make sure that the cookies can be eaten and don't go to waste. 

"That reminds me, everyone put on your Christmas sweaters so we can take the photo." 

"But you said we could play in the snow."

"I know, but we'll do that right after the photo. I promise."

The members all put on their matching Christmas sweaters and pose for the photo. 

"Okay, smile." 

The boys all smile, waiting for the camera to flash. 

"When will it take the picture?" Kevin asks, after a minute goes by. 

"My face hurts." Sunwoo comments. 

"It should have taken it by now." 

Kevin and New go to the camera and look at what Sangyeon has done.  

"You set it to five minutes, not seconds." They point out. 

"Oops." 

New and Kevin fix the issue and the photo is finally taken. 

"Awww, that's a cute picture." 

"Now we can play in the snow." 

The first activity in the snow is making a snowman. 

"He is going to be  a chubby snowman, huh?" Sangyeon asks Eric, who is adding more snow to the body. 

"Yeah, he needs to be as big as possible." 

The snowman does end up being pretty wide and fairly tall when he is completed. 

"I think that we have used all of the snow out here." 

"Not all of it." Jacob says, before he throws a snowball at his boyfriend. 

"Jacob!" Sangyeon yells, before he fires a snowball back. 

This, of course, leads to a snowball fight. It lasts until they all get tired and decide to head home. Just as everyone is about to go to sleep, Younghoon makes a suggestion. 

"Can we all sleep out in the living room tonight? That way we could all admire the tree that we decorated today. Please, just for tonight?" Younghoon begs. 

All of the members agree to this, so they end up sleeping in a circle on the living room floor with tons of blankets wrapped around them. Each of them tells the other good night and I lub you before going to sleep. 

"I really should get back at you for throwing that snowball at me." Sangyeon mentions. 

"It was just for fun Sang Sang. We all had a good time because of that. I had to start the snowball fight, the others wouldn't have thrown a snowball at you unless I did it first." 

"And why is that?"

"Because they don't want to throw things or start a fight with their big, scary hyung." Jacob answers. 

"What? I am not scary, and you are younger than me, just like they are." 

"I know, but it's different. I'm your boyfriend, so I can get away with a lot of things." 

"No you can't, I scold you just like I do to the others." 

"Not all the time. You always let me wear your clothes and don't try to guilt me into giving them back." 

"That's only because you look so cute in them." 

Jacob giggles at Sangyeon's comment and then suggests that they go to sleep now.

"Alright cutie, love you." 

Jacob replies with a love you too and gives Sangyeon a good night kiss.