Will You?

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

Jacob wakes up in bed alone one morning. 

"Where is Sangyeon?" He thinks.

They have a day off, so he can't be at the company. 

When the rest of the boys wake up, Jacob asks them if they know anything, but nobody seems to know where their leader is. 

Just then, Hyunjae dramatically enters the kitchen holding a piece of paper up high. 

"I have the answer." Hyunjae says, handing Jacob the paper. 

"Umm, thank you, Hyunjae." Jacob replies. 

Jacob opens the letter. 

"Jakey, I know you woke up without me this morning, but I have a surprise for you. Come to the park and you'll see. Love, Sangyeon." The letter reads. 

"The park? What is he doing there so early? I guess I better go get him." 

Jacob gets dressed and heads to the park, but Sangyeon is nowhere to be seen. 

"He said he would be here. Where the heck is he?" 

"Jacob hyung!" Someone calls from the distance. 

Jacob turns around to see Juyeon. He is taking his usual morning run in the park. 

"Jacob hyung!" He calls again. 

"I have something for you." Juyeon says, handing Jacob the paper when he finally reaches him. 

Jacob takes the paper and opens it up. 

"Remember that time we came to this park before we went to pick up Eric from school and the maknaes said they saw us kissing? That was around the time we told everyone we were dating. That was a long time ago, but it feels like just yesterday. You give the best kisses. I bet you are probably wondering where I am. Come to the dog cafe and see. Love, Sangyeon." 

"The dog cafe? That's all the way across town! By the time I get there it will be time to get Eric for school." Jacob says. 

"But he said he had to talk to you about something important." Juyeon says. 

"Well, I guess I better get going then."

Jacob didn't expect to be running around town like this, so he only has just enough money to take a taxi. He decides to take one to the dog cafe. Once again, Jacob is greeted by another member instead of Sangyeon. 

"What's up, Jacob?" Kevin greets his best friend. 

"Kevin? No offense, but I was hoping to see my boyfriend here." 

"Hey, I'm a boy and I'm your friend." Kevin responds, putting his arm around Jacob's shoulder. 

"You know what I mean." 

"I get it. Sangyeon wanted me to give you this note though." 

"I see you made it to the dog cafe. This is where we had our first date. I remember you telling me that you wanted a dog and then I said no. Well, I might change my mind about that sooner than you think. Now, I need you to pick up Eric from school. I'm busy at the company. Love, Sangyeon." 

"I came all the way out here and he's not even here? Now I have to go all the way to Eric's school." 

"Want some coffee?" Kevin asks. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna need it for the walk." Jacob answers, taking Kevin's coffee and leaving. 

After what seems like an entire day, Jacob gets to Eric's school on time. 

"Hyung!" 

Eric runs over and Jacob hugs him. 

"Hi munchkin. How was school?"

"Good. Oh, I have something for you."

"Let me guess, a note from Sangyeon?" 

"Yup."

"I have a surprise for you when you get home. Love, Sangyeon." It reads. 

"Alright, let's go home then." Jacob says, holding Eric's hand so they can cross the street.

When they do come back home, Sangyeon is nowhere to be found once again. Jacob finds another note on the pillow.

"Come to the studio." Is all it says. 

Jacob sighs and shoves the letter in his pocket. 

"I hope this is the last one."

Jacob opens the door to the studio to find two beagles. 

"Hello. How did you two cuties get in here?"

Jacob sees both dogs have papers on their collars, so he removes the papers.

"Turn." One says. 

"Around."

Jacob turns around and sees Sangyeon holding roses. 

"For you." Sangyeon says, handing Jacob the flowers.

"They're beautiful, thank you so much. You know, I have been looking for you all day." 

"I know, but there is a reason I sent you on this search."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to distract you all day so you would be surprised when I ask you this." Sangyeon explains, before getting down on one knee. 

Jacob gasps. 

"Jake Jake, you make me so happy and you make me feel like anything is possible no matter how difficult it is. Whenever I have a problem and need someone to be there for me, you're always there for me in a heartbeat. I'm so thankful that I have someone so understanding and caring like you in my life. You mean everything to me and I know you told me to think this over and I have been doing that for months now. I finally made my decision." Sangyeon begins. 

"Jacob Bae, will you marry me?" Sangyeon asks, presenting Jacob with a ring. 

"Oh my gosh, yes. Yes, I will marry you, Sangyeon." Jacob answers, now with tears running down his face. 

Sangyeon puts the ring on Jacob's finger and gets up to hug him. 

"It's okay, Jakey." 

"I know, I'm just so happy." 

"I have one more surprise for you." Sangyeon says, wiping Jacob's tears. 

"What?" Jacob questions. 

"Well, go look at the name tags of those two dogs over there." 

Jacob goes over to the well behaved dogs that are sitting close by. 

One dog's tag says Teddy and the other says Bear. 

"Wait. Are these our dogs?" Jacob asks, sitting in front of the dogs. 

"They are. I adopted them at the dog cafe this morning. They look just like Walnut and Peanut, don't they?" Sangyeon answers, sitting down next to Jacob. 

"Yes, they do. They are so adorable." Jacob says, picking up one of the dogs to hold him. 

"Sangyeon, this is the best day ever. I love you." 

"I love you too, and this is only the beginning of more best days ever." Sangyeon responds, bringing Jacob close to his chest and placing a kiss on his forehead.