Annie

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

"Wakey wakey, Jakey. I made you some bakey." Sangyeon says, as he wakes Jacob up. 

"You are so cheesy."

"I know, but you still love me. That is why we have been together for a year. Now come on, I made breakfast for you."

Sangyeon kisses Jacob's forehead before leaving and then Jacob follows him out. For breakfast, Sangyeon has made heart shaped pancakes, bacon, and eggs. 

After having breakfast together, they open up gifts. 

"I can't wait for you to see what is inside." Sangyeon says, as he hands Jacob a red gift bag. 

Inside the bag, he finds a picture of a log cabin attached to a letter. 

"Hey, this looks like the cabin we went to."

Jacob reads "Thank you for purchasing" and then realizes what this is. 

"Oh my gosh, you bought the cabin?!"

Sangyeon nods. 

"Sang Sang, that is amazing!" Jacob exclaims, as he hugs his boyfriend tightly. 

"I can't wait to go there with you again." 

"How about two weeks from now? We'll have some free time then." Sangyeon says. 

"I love this gift so much. I hope you like my my gift too."

Jacob hands Sangyeon a black rectangular box. Inside is a necklace that is half of a guitar. 

"This necklace is beautiful." 

"Can I put it on you?" Jacob asks. 

"Here you go." Sangyeon replies, handing Jacob the necklace. 

Jacob unhooks the necklace and gets behind Sangyeon to reattach it. 

"Now I can show you the other half." Jacob says, pulling an identical necklace out from under his shirt collar. 

"It's a couple necklace, when you put the two together ithe magnet connects them and it becomes a whole. I got the one shaped like this because we both like to play guitar and it looks really nice." Jacob explains, as he touches his half to Sangyeon's. 

It clicks, making the guitar complete. 

"Awww, you know we complete each other."

"We sure do. I love you, Sangyeon."

"I love you, Jacob."

"I have another gift for you later today. We're going to have dinner together tonight and it is going to be very romantic." Jacob tells Sangyeon. 

Later that day, Sangyeon and Jacob go out to eat.

"Hey I remember this place. We took Eric here for his birthday because he wanted to feel grown up, but he still ended up ordering chicken fingers and french fries." Sangyeon comments, as they sit down at the table. 

"I know. They have the best steak, but he still wanted chicken fingers, that was just too cute." 

When the waiter shows up, they both order the steak and lobster dinner. 

"This candle light dinner is so romantic Jacob. You look beautiful tonight." 

Sangyeon kisses Jacob's hand. 

"Thank you sweetheart. You look handsome too. Is that the shirt that I got you for Christmas?" 

"Yeah, it's so nice and soft." 

Their food soon comes and they continue talking. 

"We should go to the river and look at the stars in the sky after this." Sangyeon suggests.

"Really?"

"Yeah. What? Are you afraid of the dark? Don't worry, I will protect you."

Jacob chuckles.

"I know that you will protect me. You are my big, strong boyfriend." 

Following dinner, they go to the river and sit on a bench to enjoy the night sky. 

"It's such a beautiful night out."

"Yeah, we should stargaze more often." Jacob responds, laying his head on Sangyeon. 

"This date was great, Jake Jake." 

"I was hoping you would like it. You know, I have a way we can end this night perfectly." 

"What is it?" Sangyeon questions.

"Let's go home and have ice cream and cookies before bed." 

"Oh my gosh, let's make an ice cream sundae!" 

When they get back home, they shower together and then make the sundae. They get chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream. Putting a scoop of each in the bowl. Then they drizzle chocolate syrup on top, put cookies on the sides, and add whipped cream. 

"Say ahhh." Jacob says, moving the spoon towards Sangyeon. 

Sangyeon feeds Jacob some too, but it is such a big scoop that some gets on the side of his mouth. 

"Sangyeon, you know that was too big of a scoop." 

"I really thought you could eat it. Sorry honey." Sangyeon responds, wiping Jacob's mouth. 

Once the sundae is done, they finally decide to go to bed.

"Tonight was so much fun Sang Sang."

"I know. Happy anniversary Jacob, I love you."

"I love you too." Jacob replies, giving Sangyeon his good night kiss.