Mischief Making Maknaes

Sang Sang & Jake Jake

 

After the death of Finneus, the boys decide to take the maknaes out for a day of fun. Even though they have accepted the death at this point, they still want them to have some fun whenever possible especially after an event like that. The day begins at their local park. 

"Hyung, can you give me a piggyback ride?" Eric asks Juyeon, like usual. 

As soon as Eric gets on, Hwall comes over with his favorite hyung. 

"Hey, lets race. You and Juyeon hyung and me with Hyunjae hyung." Hwall offers. 

"You're on." Eric accepts. 

They race around the park, Sangyeon and Jacob watch all the members from a bench. 

"I like seeing them all so happy." Jacob says.

"Me too. We should take them to the arcade next." Sangyeon replies.

"Younghoon, be careful on the swings. You don't want to hit your head again." Jacob calls out. 

At the arcade, all of the boys enjoy themselves as the two eldest watch over them. 

"What are you playing Haknyeon?" Sangyeon asks, since he has never encountered this game before. 

"A maze game. See, my character has to collect keys and open doors to safe the princess." 

Sangyeon loves seeing him smile, and so does Jacob.

"You sweet sweet boy. We lub you so much." Jacob says, kissing the top of Haknyeon's head.

Minutes later, Hwall and Sunwoo come running over to Jacob and Sangyeon while they are playing whack a mole. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Can we make a THE BOYZ sundae?" 

"What's that?" Sangyeon asks. 

"All of us get a pint of ice cream and then we make a huge sundae." Hwall explains. 

"Sure, we'll go to the store after this and get ice cream." Sangyeon replies, hitting one last mole and winning the round. 

After eating dinner, they can finally have that twelve pint sundae. It includes flavors such as: strawberry, mint chip, vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough, and cherry. It gets topped with whipped cream and sprinkles before they all eat it together. 

"Hyungs pick good ice cream."

"Well, you guys have good ideas."  Q replies, poking Hwall's cheek. 

They all enjoyed being out for a day of fun together, the next day is spent normally at home. 

Kevin is baking cookies when Sunwoo and Haknyeon walk into the kitchen.

"You're making cookies?"

Haknyeon reaches for the dough, but Kevin stops him. 

"You're not supposed to eat the dough kiddo, it could make you sick."

"Fine."

They pout and leave the kitchen, meeting the other maknaes in the living room who are playing video games. 

"What's up with you guys?"

"Kevin hyung won't let us have cookies."

"Cookies?! We need a plan to sneak some then." Eric says. 

"Let's steal them right when they come out of the oven." Sunwoo proposes. 

The others like the idea, so they wait for the timer to go off. Once Kevin takes the cookies out of the oven and leaves, they make their move. All four of them cool the cookies down by fanning them. When they seem cool enough, they grab the cookies and run to the still empty living room so they won't get caught. 

Moments later, Kevin goes to check on the cookies only to see an empty tray. He assumes the babies had something to do with this. 

"Did you guys-. Oh my gosh, you did!" 

Sangyeon hears the yelling and goes to investigate.

"What's going on out here?"

"The babies ate all of the cookies that I made. They snuck them." Kevin explains. 

"Boys, you know you shouldn't take things without asking." 

"We know, but we just wanted hyung's cookies because they taste so good." Sunwoo responds. 

"We're sorry." They all say.

"Do you really like my cookies that much?" 

The four of them nod. 

"Well, I can just bake some more. It's no big deal." 

Sangyeon is glad that the issue has been resolved. If only it had stopped there.

When Sangyeon and Jacob go on a date one night, Hyunjae and Younghoon are in charge. It is easy enough for them to monitor things. Juyeon is in his room reading, Kevin is drawing in his room, New and Q are playing cards, and the maknaes are watching television together with Hyunjae and Younghoon. Eric starts to get bored after a while and turns to Younghoon. 

"Hyung, can we put makeup on you?"

"Not right now, hyung is tired." Younghoon answers. 

"But hyung." Eric whines. 

"I said no."

Eric really wants to draw on Younghoon's face and so do the others, so they go to Haknyeon's room to create another evil plan. 

"We need a way to hold Younghoon down, putting makeup on people looks so fun and I want to do it."

"I know, we need a plan."

They sit there for a while, until they construct a plan. 

Hwall goes up to Hyunjae, who is laying on the couch. 

"Hyung, can you listen to this playlist that I made? It is great and I know you will love it."

Hyunjae has a weak spot for the maknaes, especially Hwall, so he agrees to without a second thought. 

"Here, put on this mask to enhance your listening."

He takes the mask and sits back as the playlist starts. What Hyunjae does not know is that these are all lullabies that will put him to sleep. Hwall waves his hand by his face and calls his name, getting no reaction. Meaning that they can now be sneaky. 

"Younghoon hyung, where are you?" 

Younghoon emerges from his room to see the maknaes are now back in the living room. 

"What's wrong?"

"Can we at least play hide-and-seek with you?" 

"Okay, just one game."

"Here, sit on this chair and close your eyes while counting to thirty." Hwall instructs. 

Younghoon sits down and begins counting. As soon as he gets to five, Sunwoo starts to duct tape him to the chair.

"What is going on?" Younghoon questions. 

"You've have just entered our beauty shop and we are going to put makeup on your face." Eric explains. 

"No! Hyunjae, help!" Younghoon screams.

"Tape his mouth too." Haknyeon advises. 

Sunwoo tapes his mouth shut, muffling the screams. 

"Eric, go get New's makeup kit."

Eric walks into his room, where New and Q are playing a game of go fish. 

"Chanhee hyung, can I borrow your makeup?"

"Sure, it's over there. Just don't use all of it."

Eric grabs the kit and thanks New before leaving. 

"I got it." Eric says.

Younghoon is no longer squiriming, he has accepted his fate. 

"Let's put on eyeliner." Haknyeon says. 

He puts on a decent line around Younghoon's eyes. 

"I want to add pink blush." Eric states. 

He takes the brush and rubs it on Younghoon's cheeks, leaving behind a pink powder. 

"We have to add this cherry red lipstick!" Hwall exclaims. 

Hwall carefully removes the tape and tries to put the lipstick on neatly, but Younghoon squirms and starts to yell for help again. Making Hwall rush and put the tape back on immediately. 

"Let me add one more thing." Sunwoo says, taking the lipstick from Hwall. 

He draws a mustache above Younghoon's lips. Hwall takes the stick back and admires the bright red color. 

"This is a pretty color. I wonder what it would look like on me."

Hwall rubs it all over his lips and then looks in the tiny hand mirror.

"I look good." He says to himself.

"I'm hungry." Haknyeon announces. 

"Me too." 

"Me three."

"Let's go ask Juyeon to make something for us." Eric suggests.

They go to his room to find him listening to music and reading a book.

"Hyung!" Eric yells, waving his hand in his face.

Juyeon removes his headphones and asks what is wrong.

"We're hungry. Can you make us something to eat?"

"But we had dinner earlier. Are you guys really that hungry?"

"Yes, we are growing young boys." Eric answers.

"Well, that is right. How about some fish sticks and sweet potatoes?" Juyeon suggests. 

"Yeah!"

The babies excitedly follow their hyung to the kitchen. 

Once everything is prepared, Juyeon sits them down at the kitchen table. 

"Enjoy. You boys stay out of trouble, all right?" Juyeon says, ruffling Eric's hair before he leaves. 

"Thank you." They all say. 

The maknaes happily enjoy their meal, all while Hyunjae is passed out on the couch and Younghoon is stuck to a chair. 

Moments later, Sangyeon and Jacob return. 

"We're home." Jacob calls out, as Sangyeon helps him take his coat off. 

Hwall and Eric run to them for a hug. 

"Hello boys." Sangyeon greets them. 

Jacob notices the lipstick they now both have on. 

"Did you two cutie pies get into New's makeup?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah. We are pretty maknae boys."

"Yes, you two look very adorable."

Their exchange is interrupted by Younghoon's screams. Jacob looks over and sees him in the chair, so he and Sangyeon run over to him.

"Younghoon, what happened?" Sangyeon asks, as Jacob removes the tape. 

"The....the maknaes. They tied me up and put makeup on me. All I wanted to do was go to sleep." Younghoon explains. 

Jacob looks over and sees Hyunjae, unconscious on the couch. 

"Oh no, what did they do to Hyunjae?"

He takes off the mask and headphones, calling out to Hyunajae until he wakes up. 

"I feel asleep, that playlist was just so soothing." Hyunjae yawns. 

"Why did you boys do this to Younghoon?" Sangyeon questions. 

"We just wanted to play with the makeup and put it on a model." Eric replies. 

"We're sorry."

Since he is finally free, Younghoon accepts their apology and lets them get off easy. The babies are once again immune to punishment. 

A few days later, they take things too far. 

The boys are all playing a game of basketball when Eric gets the ball, ready to shoot until Younghoon blocks him. 

"Come on shortie, try and shoot." Younghoon teases. 

Eric ignores him at first. 

"Shortie! Come on small fry, you sure you can reach that?"

Now Eric is mad. He knows that he is short, he does not need a reminder.

"Tiny! Short stack!" 

Eric cannot take it anymore, he shoves the ball below Younghoon's stomach, causing him to fall to his knees in agony. This gives Eric the chance to go around him and make the basket. 

"Yay!" He cheers, since he just scored the winning shot. 

"We won!" The other maknaes cheer.

Kevin comes over and tells Eric that he is way out of line and should say sorry.

"Sorry? Why should I do that? He had it coming." Eric thinks to himself. 

Eric does not need to be nagged, so he hits Kevin with the ball too. 

"Ahhh!" He shrieks, doubling over in pain and falling to the ground. 

"Who's next?" Eric asks, still holding the ball. 

The rest of the members just go over to help Younghoon and Kevin, Sangyeon doesn't even scold Eric. 

When they get back home, Kevin and Younghoon rest with ice on the living room couch. 

"Sangyeon, you need to do something about this, the maknaes are getting out of control." Jacob tells Sangyeon in their room. 

"Younghoon and Kevin will heal eventually, they were just playing around."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! Sangyeon, you really need to do something before they get worse. You are spoiling them too much."

"You are overreacting. Just let the babies have their fun." 

[Sangyeon's dream that night]

"Sangyeon hyung, come see this!" Sangyeon hears Hyunjae call from the living room.

He gets up from the kitchen table and goes to the living room. 

"What?"

"Look at the news."

Sangyeon turns to the television and sees a man reporting breaking news. 

"Four youths have just robbed a bank and are now in a high speed chase with police. They are reported to be the maknaes of the group THE BOYZ." 

The news goes to helicopter footage of the chase. Sangyeon's eyes widen when he sees Haknyeon driving the getaway car. His eyes get even wider when Hwall and Sunwoo start shooting at the cop cars behind them. He can only watch in horror as the cops chase his precious babies, and the police promise to catch them dead or alive. 

"No, no, no! Not my babies!" Sangyeon yells. 

[End of dream]

"Sangyeon! Yeonie, wake up! Wake up!" Sangyeon can hear his boyfriend call. 

Sangyeon opens his eyes to see Jacob. 

"What happened? You kept screaming in your sleep."

"I had an awful dream about the maknaes. You were right, they need to be disciplined. I need to stop babying them and letting them get away with everything."

"Good. We can talk to them tomorrow. Now, let's get back to sleep." Jacob responds.

The next day, Sangyeon and Jacob talk to the four of them in their room. 

"Boys, we need to discuss your behavior. You have been out of control recently."

"Do you want to explain yourselves?" Sangyeon continues.

"Well.... we honestly did not mean for it to get this far." Sunwoo begins. 

"It's just that everyone was spoiling us so much and we wanted to see how much we could get away with until we got in trouble." Haknyeon says.

"So you were testing your limits?"

They nod.

"You guys know we all lub you and you can do whatever you want within reason." Jacob tells them. 

"Which means no taking without asking, hurting anyone, and no making sneaky evil plans." 

The four of them accept and sincerely apologize for their behavior. 

"I think there are two guys that you should be saying sorry to instead of us. Since you hurt them, took from them, and tied them to a chair."

"We understand." Eric replies. 

They each apologize to Kevin and Younghoon for everything they have done to them, and promise to take care of them until they fully heal. Even after all the pain and frustration they put them through, both of them accept the apology. 

Sangyeon punishes them by giving them extra chores, ensuring that they do not act out like this again.