Clubs?

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Rays of sunshine passed through the curtains of Park Chaeyoung’s room, who slowly rose up to bed in order to start her 2nd day of her new school, with her new friends, particularly Jennie and Lisa since Jisoo kept contact with her even if she was overseas.

‘’Good morning mom’’ Chaeyoung yawened while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

‘’Morning darling’’ Her mom smiled while preparing their breakfast for the day.

As any teenagers in this century, Chaeyoung opened her phone and saw Jisoo left her a message. ‘’Don’t tell me…’’ Chaeyoung sigh but let out a small chuckle and opened the message

Jichu: Morning Chaeng! Don’t forget that you three are going straight to my house and we’ll go to school together!

Chaeyoung blink ‘’I thought she was going to remind me of her chicken…’’ Nonetheless, she replied back

Chaeng: How could we forget you unnie? We’ll be right there so you better be ready!

Jichu: If you must know, I’m the early bird between us.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully

Chaeng: You love sleep unnie. Stop your self-proclamations.

Jichu: Sometimes I wonder if you really are an angel

Chaeyoung laugh, trust Jisoo to wake up your morning with good vibes

Chaeng: I’m just honest unnie

Jichu: Whatever pasta, I gotta get ready now. I’ll see you later

Chaeng: Yah! (pouts) Stop that nickname…

Jichu: Never! (insert devil emoticon)

Chaeyoung shook her head as she finished her breakfast, just as she was about to go to bath, her phone notifies her another message

Jichu: Don’t forget the chicken! I’ll be expecting it after school!

‘’I spoke too soon…’’


‘’Chaeyoung! Your friends are already outside our house hurry up!’’

Chaeyoung just finished putting on her shoes and looked at the time ‘’Huh, they’re pretty early.’’ She said to herself ‘’I’m on my way!’’

She stood up, got her bag and went downstairs. She kissed her mom’s cheek as her mom said ‘’Enjoy your day.’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I know I will.’’

Chaeyoung went outside her house and saw Jennie using her phone while bobbing her head to the music and a very sleepy looking Lisa.

‘’Well, aren’t you a morning person’’ Chaeyoung said, amused at the maknae who was jolted awake.

‘’Chipmunk! You ready to go?’’ Lisa grinned although her eyes are a bit droopy.

‘’As ready as I’ll ever be’’ Chaeyoung joked ‘’Anyways both of you are pretty early…not that I mind though.’’

‘’I’m always early.’’ Jennie spoke but then she pointed at Lisa ‘’But this one here, as you can see, is not an early person.’’

Lisa pouted ‘’At least I got here before you…’’

‘’Which is why I’m surprise.’’

Chaeyoung giggled at their banter ‘’Let’s go to Jisoo-unnie then?’’ Both of them nodded as Jennie grabbed her hand before Lisa could link her arm to Chaeyoung. ‘’Let’s go’’ Jennie winked before tugging Chaeyoung leaving behind a blinking Lisa who follows them. ‘’Why does Jennie have to hold Chaeyoung’s hand…I already brushed it off yesterday…’’

Chaeyoung was a bit surprised at Jennie’s sudden gesture but let her be. Besides, Jennie looks cute sporting a small grin every now and then....


‘’Jisoo-unnie, I told you to be ready’’ Chaeyoung frowned ‘’We’ve waited almost half an hour here!’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’’No pasta, you three are just too early.’’

Chaeyoung blushed in embarassment at the nickname and started smacking Jisoo who was unaffected by the girl’s smacks ‘’I told you not to call me that unnie!’’

Jennie rose her eyebrows playfully ‘’Pasta?’’

Jisoo grinned deviously ‘’Want to hear a story?’’ Chaeyoung felt a sense of dread ‘’Stop it! Let’s go to school already we might be late!’’

‘’But I want to hear your story!’’ Jennie pouted which Chaeyoung has to admit looks really cute on her but shrugged it off ‘’No Jennie-unnie. Absolutely not.’’ She then linked her arms with Lisa who has been drooping her eyes ‘’Me and Lisa will have to go ahead if you want your story telling’’ She stuck out her tongue playfully before going on ahead with Lisa

‘’Wait, what story?’’ Lisa said, finally awake due to Chaeyoung’s action.

‘’You don’t have to know…’’ Chaeyoung said to her

Jisoo laughed ‘’Oooooh I can’t wait to tell her story don’t you think Jendeukie?’’ She looked at Jennie who stopped pouting and looks a bit sulky ‘’Jendeukie?’’

Jennie snapped out of her sulking and linked her arm with Jisoo ‘’Let’s follow them unnie! You can tell us the story later.’’

Jisoo looked at her a bit weird but shrug it off and they followed the two maknaes.


‘’So you’re in the dancing club?’’ Chaeyoung said excitedly while eating her sandwich.  Earlier when their class started, their teacher said that numerous clubs are now available and students can join in if they want to. Some already started joining clubs due to their hobby, some for the extra-curricular activities, and some used it for a reason to skip classes and are probably bored.  

Lisa nodded happily ‘’Yeah! You want to join Chaeng? Me and Jennie are already there!’’ She then looked at Jisoo ‘’But Jisoo-unnie here doesn’t want to join…even if she dances well.’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’ I don’t dance well Limario.’’

‘’She always says that…’’ Lisa mumbled. Yeah Jisoo can be awkward and stiff but she can really dance well if she wanted to.

‘’Chaeng here can dance.’’ Jisoo pointed out to take out the attention from her. She’s too busy eating the chicken Chaeyoung bought for her. No one disturbs Jisoo from eating.

Chaeyoung blushed and was about to protest but Jennie cut her off ‘’You can?’’

Chaeyoung waved her arms in a negative way ‘’N-no I can’t! ’’

Jisoo gave her a ‘really?’’ look before continuing eating. Chaeyoung sigh ‘’Well..maybe a bit..’’

‘’Besides, I already made plans to join the singing club.’’ Chaeyoung said but was confused by Lisa and Jennie’s giggles.

‘’All of us are also in there except that me and Jennie focus on rapping more. Jisoo-unnie also has a nice voice!’’ Lisa said excitedly

‘’And also Chaeng, you can join also join another club, not just one.’’ Jennie added ‘’So what do you say?’’

Chaeyoung looks deep in thought ‘’I’ll think about it.’’

‘’You better think fast because the audition for the dance club is starting tomorrow until the end of Friday’’ Jennie said

‘’Really? How about the singing club?’’ Chaeyoung asked, her eyes twinkling.

‘’Same as the dance club Chaeyoungie.’’ Jisoo answered her, finally finish eating her chicken. ‘’By the way thanks for the chicken! Maybe I should introduce you to more people so that I can have free chickens’’ She joked making Chaeyoung laugh ‘’Aish stop it unnie. I’m already happy being with you three.’’

‘’Likewise Chaeyoung…’’The three of them thought ‘’Likewise…’’


So a bit of a short chapter but will probably be for the next few chapters as school here in my country will be starting soon. Anyways I hope you enjoy the story! There’s not much happening in this chapter but when inspiration strikes, I will probably write again!

Also, can’t wait for BP’s comeback! Been almost a year but the long wait will be finally over for us blinks! Let’s wait and break the Internet at exactly June 15! Looking forward for their mini album!