Her Forever

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Tick…tock…tick…tock…tick…tock…tick…tock

 

Chaeyoung glanced intently at the time on her phone, five more minutes and class will finally be finished…

 

Which also means that it’s time for her and Lisa to talk once again

 

But with how passive and cold Lisa is today, how she and Jennie flinched from the pained glare from Lisa as soon as she entered the class with red-rimmed eyes, how Jennie is ignoring everything around her, and how Jisoo is just quiet the whole day, just observing the three of them…

 

Yeah, a really great day for everyone

 

Chaeyoung is a nervous wreck; If everything went well today with Lisa…she’s off chasing her one true love.

 

But if not?

 

Everything will be reduced to ashes…including their friendship

 

Speaking of her one true love, Chaeyoung could feel that cat eyes staring at her…sadly. She looked back and made eye contact with Jennie. She felt her heart race at those charming eyes, and let out a small smile to her.

 

Just like it was in her first day here in their school

 

But unlike in her first day when Jennie looked really cute freezing up a bit, she looked away from her smile.

 

And Chaeyoung could her heart breaking at that

 

She was cut off from her thoughts of ways to talk to Jennie after Lisa…

 

By the bell finally ringing which means...

 

Chaeyoung glanced at the maknae who was already looking at her with a passive look on her face, not really helping calm Chaeyoung’s nerves as the other students around them and the teacher started packing up.

‘’Don’t forget that there’s no classes tomorrow! It’s prom night so make sure to prepare and attend it!’’ Their teacher reminded them before walking out of the room, followed by some groups of their classmates until only the four of them are left inside the deserted classroom.

Jisoo looked between the maknae line then to her other best friend…who was just staring at the two of them but with what emotion?

 

Jisoo couldn’t tell so she called out to her

 

‘’Hey Jendeukie,’’

 

Jennie looked at her and Jisoo smiled softly to reassure here everything will be alright

‘’Let’s go to the cafeteria? I’m feeling a bit hungry. I want to eat before we could go home…’’ There was this hopeful tone in Jisoo’s voice that made Jennie wonder if Jisoo is really hoping that the four of them will fix this mess.

‘’Are they going to talk?’’

Jennie stared at the two maknaes who was just looking at each other with Chaeyoung glancing a bit to her making her heart jump a bit.

‘’Maybe…’’ Jennie bit her lips at the possibility that maybe after all of this, she and Chaeyoung can be finally together…but for now she’s not going to get her hopes up, not after what happened in Chaeyoung’s birthday.

 

’Please just go away…’’

 

She could feel her heart hurting again but she remembered what Jisoo said to let her heart rest so Jennie nodded slowly to Jisoo and glanced again at the two quiet maknae

‘’Sure Jisoo-unnie…’’

Lisa smiled inwardly hearing that Jennie and Jisoo are quite alright…now all she hopes that the talk between her and the girl in front of her will go well…

 

This is the time where Lisa will finally make a decision

 

Chaeyoung stepped closer to her when the two older girls left them all alone and said in a soft tone ‘’Can…’’ She hesitated a bit but straightened up, continuing her soft tone

 

‘’Can I hug you?’’

 

Lisa could already feel tears pricking her eyes, her hands shaking and her heart bursting with so much love to her chipmunk, especially when she’s using that soft tone to her…

 

It made her miss the girl so much despite all the pain she went through 

 

The maknae clenched her fist to stop the trembling of her hands and steeled her voice even though she’s stuttering a bit

‘’N-no…not until you tell me e-everything’’

Lisa looked at her in the eyes and guilt she saw in Chaeyoung’s eyes almost makes her want to just it all up and just make Chaeyoung hers again but she held herself back, wanting to know everything on Chaeyoung's side.

 

‘’I…I really don’t know how to start to be honest’’ Chaeyoung sighed and looked at Lisa straight in the eyes

 

Lisa could feel the rush of hot anger and she saw Chaeyoung flinched once again from her…probably because she’s scowling angrily

 

Remembering Jisoo’s advice, she exhaled to evaporate her rising anger ‘’…When did this happen first?’’ She asked the first question that was nagging her since that night

 

‘’I really didn’t know that I have feelings for Jennie until well’’ Chaeyoung smiled sadly at her ‘’Until Christmas’’

‘’We’ve spent the whole week together…and I didn’t know that time that Jennie actually loves me. When Christmas came, we drank at night’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’I didn’t really know why I agreed…but if I’m being really honest? It’s because I want to commemorate that Christmas with only Jennie, and drinking one of the best wine in the country is the perfect way to do it…and also because’’

Chaeyoun fleetly looked away ‘’I’m jealous of my sister getting to close to Jennie…’’

She could feel Lisa’s piercing eyes, as if she’s transferring the hurt she’s feeling right now to her…and Chaeyoung could feel cracks within her heart

‘’Is this what mom said about soulmates having deep connections?’’ Chaeyoung looked at her supposed soulmate

‘’We…’’ Chaeyoung took a deep breath and looked straight at the pained eyes of Lisa ‘’We kissed…more than once that time.’’

Lisa could now feel tears streaming down her face and said in a small voice ‘’The two of you kissed…with your consent?’’

Chaeyoung nodded and whispered ‘’Yeah…I kissed her back even when I was sober the next day…and’’ Chaeyoung bit her lips but she knows Lisa deserves the whole truth ‘’the day after that…’’

 

Lisa could feel her heart shatter to pieces

 

‘’Even when we fixed it up that night…’’ Lisa’s form is starting to shake and more tears are flowing to her cheeks to the point that Chaeyoung is now also crying because she felt guilty for not telling the truth earlier and that could feel Lisa’s pain but from Lisa’s form?

 

Chaeyoung knew it was far worse than what she’s feeling right now

 

‘’You…’’ Lisa spoke out angrily ‘’You lied to me…You ing lied to me!’’ She shouted and stomped closer to Chaeyoung

‘’Why?!’’ She gripped Chaeyoung’s shoulders so hard that Chaeyoung flinched in pain as Lisa’s eyes were filled with tears mixed in pain and anger in her face

 

‘’Why did you ing lie to me?!’’

 

Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa’s hand on her shoulders and squeezed it ‘’Because I was scared…’’ She said calmly, her true feelings now slowly coming out as she continued ‘’I’m scared that maybe I was just acting on my earlier feelings from her…but it turns out’’

Chaeyoung laughed, a bit of a dazzled smile on her face despite crying ‘’It looks like it was there already since the beginning…and got really strong that time’’

‘’But most of all?’’ Chaeyoung whispered and looked at Lisa’s eyes

 

‘’I’m most especially scared of losing you’’

 

Lisa stopped gripping Chaeyoung’s shoulder and sobbed as she heard the true reason why Chaeyoung didn't tell her sooner

 ‘’C-chipmunk’’

Chaeyoung hugged Lisa tightly and she could feel the latter’s long arms hugging her back just as tight ‘’I’m so sorry…’’ She said softly ‘’I’m really sorry for not telling you sooner…for being so scared…for being a coward…and most of all’’

She pulled back a bit to give the maknae a small sad smile ‘’For hurting you and not giving you the love that you deserve’’

‘’I love you chipmunk…’’ Lisa whispered and looked tearfully to Chaeyoung’s sad eyes, slowly cupping her favorite chipmunk cheeks fondly

 

‘’I love you so much…’’

 

Lisa surprised her with a sudden kiss on the lips, Chaeyoung could taste the salty tears of Lisa but she wasn’t returning any of it.

 

She just stood there…

 

And Lisa could feel it

 

She knows.

 

Lisa’s trembling even her lips…that finally, Chaeyoung gently push her away looking at her with gentle apologetic eyes

‘’You love her huh’’ Lisa muttered

Chaeyoung took Lisa’s hand and uttered out ‘’I’m just so in love to her... My heart feels like that it will keep on beating as long that it was her love that I’m receiving…’’

 

‘’Her eyes, God her eyes are just so breathtaking with the way she looks at me with so much tender love. It could scare me to death with how much I just keep on looking at her and be so enamored by her…’’

 

‘’Her actions and efforts that never fails to make me flutter in happiness. How she kept on waiting for me to come to her and how she planned everything just to show her love to me. How she kept it all inside because she wants me to be happy’’

 

‘’Her pain and tears that I just want to take away by hugging her forever if it would take away the pain she’s feeling. It made me so sick that I’m mostly the cause of her suffering…and it just made me more determined to take away all the pain I’ve caused.’’

 

‘’Her smile that makes me want to make sure that it will stay on her beautiful face…and what’s make it even more beautiful?’’ Chaeyoung smiled to herself

 

‘’If I’m the one who makes her smile like that’’

 

Chaeyoung spoke from her heart, telling Lisa everything because honesty is what she deserves…the truth that’s been inside her for so long, now letting all out for the younger girl to hopefully understand…and soon she hoped, the girl that was meant to hear what she’s saying right now.

Chaeyoung wiped away Lisa’s tears but the girl was quiet, her posture calm but also…defeated

‘’I did love you Lisa’’ Chaeyoung whispered ‘’I loved you for a brief moment…but I’m sorry’’

Chaeyoung kissed Lisa on the forehead tenderly ‘’You deserve someone who will be able to give their whole heart and soul to you…someone who’ll make you happier than I can, someone that will make sure you stay that way forever’’

She grinned cheekily at the maknae ‘’And if someone hurts you more than I did…. I’ll kick their . After all,’’ She cupped Lisa’s cheeks and looked at her directly

‘’I’m your soulmate…and I hope I’m your soulmate too’’ Chaeyoung told her sweetly ‘’I really don’t want to lose you in my life Lisa-yah…I may not love you like the way you do, but I do love and care for you so much in my own way.’’

‘’The only thing I regret is not telling you sooner’’ Chaeyoung smiled sadly ‘’And I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me…but I also understand if you want nothing to do with me anymore’’

Chaeyoung took a step back to give them distance and waited for Lisa’s response…

 

Which was staring into space, taking a deep breath and turning away from Chaeyoung…

 

The chipmunk girl’s heart breaking seeing that, her heart thundering ‘’Who am I kidding? How could she forgive me just like that…you’re impossible Park Chaeyoung…’’ She thought sadly and felt tears pricking her eyes.

 

Lisa rummaged through her bag before finally grabbing something. She summoned all her strength and put on the best sincere smile in her life as she faced Chaeyoung again whose face is already crying from the guilt of hurting her, not being able to give back the love Lisa gave her and most of all…for not telling it all sooner

Lisa’s sincere smile stayed on her face as she said ‘’You know, I never did give you your present…’’

Chaeyoung looked confused ‘’Present? Isn’t our whole date and dinner your present?’’

Lisa shook her head, her smile saddening ‘’There’s more…’’

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa’s hand and her heart leapt from seeing a ring box

‘’Lisa…’’

Lisa laughed a bit ‘’No I’m not proposing to you. In fact,’’ She opened the ring box and it revealed two rings that looks like nails that was formed to make a ring.

‘’I’m breaking up with you.’’

Chaeyoung blinked rapidly, confusion still on her face ‘’I don’t understand…?’’

Lisa laughed lightly, taking the ring from the ring box, and grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand gently as she continued speaking ‘’And also…’’ She slipped the ring on Chaeyoung’s pointer finger

‘’Will you be my soulmate?’’ She grinned like a dork, her eyes shining in accepting tears

Chaeyoung’s crying right now at the sweet and forgiving gesture in front of her, she couldn’t stop the happy tears from her eyes ‘’Yes’’ She whispered ‘’Of course I would be your soulmate’’ She grinned happily

‘’Would you do the honors of making me your official badass soulmate?’’ Lisa said softly and gestured at the other ring.

Chaeyoung grabbed the ring and gently held Lisa’s hand, looking at her with a face full of gratefulness

‘’You were right mom…’’ She slipped the ring on Lisa’s own pointer finger

 

‘’She did understand me despite the circumstances…’’

 

So this is what it means to have a soulmate, someone who has a deep connection with you; who understands you despite hurting so much. That someone who will always by your side through thick and thin…and they just made it through a big hurdle in their life.

Lisa felt a feeling of accomplishment, like all the hurt is now slowly melting away…yes it’s still there because she’s still in love with the older girl but maybe she’ll move on from this.

Lisa smiled a bit, it hurts but in a good kind of way…maybe this is what it means if you really love that person and you want to them to be happy, you’ll let her go

 

And that’s what Lisa just did.

 

‘’You know how I promised to always make you happy no matter what?’’ Lisa said quietly but Chaeyoung heard it quite clear

‘’I meant that’’

Lisa cupped Chaeyoung’s cheek ‘’I want you to be happy; I want you to keep your beautiful smile and never lose it. Don’t lose your shine as you are my brightest star Chaeyoung’’ She said fondly

‘’Never lose your happiness and true love…even if it’s not me’’ Lisa smiled sadly ‘’I knew from before that I could never beat Jennie Kim...she always wins at anything’’ She laughed bitterly

‘’Did you know that I was the happiest when you answered to me?’’ Lisa chuckled ‘’But still I see you looking at Jennie-unnie with a different look…a special one that I rarely see.’’

‘’Perhaps you never notice…but I did’’ Lisa said ‘’I knew you were falling for her that’s why I was stepping up my game, even to the point of making Jisoo-unnie helped despite knowing it will hurt Jennie-unnie… I wanted to take the chance because I have never felt this way from anyone. You make me so happy because seeing you smile, blush, and laugh because of me? It’s enough for me’’

‘’And now…’’ Lisa took another deep breath to collect herself ‘’I would still be happy even if I’m not the one you love anymore…I won’t be able to make you blush. I won’t be able to kiss and cuddle with you like a girlfriend.’’

‘’Thank you Park Chaeyoung’’ She said gently despite the informal way of saying her name making Chaeyoung giggle sweetly at her, her heart still leaping hearing that sweet sound.

Lisa smiled at that and kissed Chaeyoung at the cheeks, her favorite part of the older girl as she softly said

‘’Thank you for giving me a chance to love you’’

Chaeyoung tearfully smiled and just tightened her hold on Lisa’s hand

‘’Thank you for everything too Lisa…'' She gazed at her in the eyes as she spoke with conviction ''and always remember that you’re still part of my happiness…you and Jisoo-unnie too and most especially…’’

She was cut off by the door opening suddenly and there they saw Jennie looking at them with a suffering look. Without a word, she took the bag the she accidentally left before power walking away from them.

 

Who wouldn’t be hurt after seeing Chaeyoung and Lisa so close with each other and their hands holding with their matching rings

 

Jennie chuckled bitterly inside ‘’Looks like she made her decision’’

 

With that, she also left like she didn’t enter the room

 

Lisa chuckled as she said ‘’Jennie-unnie can be so stupid sometimes also.’’

Lisa hugged Chaeyoung so tight as if this would be the last time she would be able to hug Chaeyoung with romantic feelings

‘’You’re free now…’’ She whispered, a lone tear streaking down her face

Lisa let go of the hug and gave Chaeyoung a reassuring squeeze matching with a grin

‘’Now go after her’’

Chaeyoung nodded with determination in her eyes and gave Lisa a quick hug before sprinting towards her wifey.

Lisa looked at her ring and traced it, a melancholy smile on her face as she looked at the left behind bags of her and Chaeyoung. She shook her head before muttering with that same smile

‘’Soulmates huh’’


She runs around in school in frantic, not wanting to lose sight of a certain girl as students kept on giving her odd looks because she's running like there's a zombie apocalypse behind her. Then she caught a glimpse of her favorite girl and immediately went towards her.

''Wifey!'' She shouted out with all her might, not caring if the other students will judge her for it

Jennie's ears perk up and saw Chaeyoung running towards her. Her mind flashed at what she just stumbled upon in the classroom as she looked at Chaeyoung with anguish and ignored her calls, proceeding towards the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung began to fume; Now that she got her feelings sorted out and talked with her now ex-girlfriend, she was NOT going to let the one true love when it's right in front of her!

‘’Now…it’s my turn to be brave’’

She remembered her last thought last night as her eyes began to fill with pure determination and it added fuel to the fire of her love for the cat-eyed girl.

‘’You’re not going to run away Jennie Kim especially not after you promised to wait for me!’’ She thought angrily, all her emotions finally pouring out of her

‘’I’m here now…please be there for me!’’ She opened to shout again like a madwoman

 

‘’Yah Jennie my wifey!’’

 

‘’Wifey turn around!’’

 

‘’Yah don’t you dare ignore your hubby!’’

 

‘’Jennie!’’

 

All her calls however are futile as Jennie ignored her and opened the cafeteria doors disappearing from Chaeyoung’s sight.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and run towards the cafeteria door, bumping a few students on her way as they wondered what got Park Chaeyoung riled up so much since she was known as an angel all over school. Curiosity filled the students and couldn’t resist the possibly upcoming drama and followed her discreetly.

Chaeyoung opened the cafeteria doors wildly surprising almost all the students in the cafeteria as she shouted

''Jennie Kim don't you dare ignore me!''

All students are surprise, including Jennie because Chaeyoung isn't known for being impulsive and all. Now she’s here, looking like the Hulk and staring intensely at Jennie’s back. The students that were following her from the hallway backed away, feeling the sheer rare feistiness of the chipmunk girl.

Jennie tiredly turned around to Chaeyoung finally showing her true tired self; bloodshot eyes, slumped figure, eyebags, and her face looking very well tired  

''What do you want?'' She said quietly

 

Chaeyoung marched towards Jennie and all students watched in anticipation wondering what's the drama they are seeing right now.

''You...'' Chaeyoung spoke out at the sudden quiet cafeteria so her voice echoed around the area ''You're the one that I want wifey...''

Jennie's eyes widened before narrowing in slits ''Stop lying. You chose Lisa in case you forgot. I saw you two talked and hugged earlier.'' Jennie said bitterly ‘’I’ve waited for you Chaeyoung…God I’ve waited and endured the pain of not being able to call you mine!’’

‘’ Now you’re here saying you want me and then I see you wearing that’!’ She looked at Chaeyoung’s ring at her pointer finger almost in distaste and heartbroken, closing her eyes as she said

 

''Don't break my heart even more Park Chaeyoung…you’ve made your choice, and I respect that'' Jennie closed her eyes and tears are now flowing shocking the whole audience as the Jennie Kim is openly crying in front of their very eyes

 

But what Chaeyoung did next shocked the whole audience to a whole new level… and Jennie herself

 

Jennie's eyes widened as Chaeyoung suddenly pulled her in a passionate kiss. Her body… it’s like it immediately knew it’s from Chaeyoung and responded as she kissed back just as passionately, closing her eyes and enjoying the supple lips of her hubby massaging her own so tenderly as Chaeyoung cupped Jennie’s cheek to make it deeper and pour out her feelings to the older girl, the crowd watching in steel shock and some might even drop a fork and would still not hear it clang to the floor while they watch what is happening before them.

After a full minute, they pulled back with Jennie looking at Chaeyoung with a stunned face

''W-what was that?''

Chaeyoung laughed and cried a bit as she felt herself overwhelmed from all the feelings Jennie Kim bestowed upon her

''Lisa’s right’’ She giggled, shaking her head ‘’You're so stupid sometimes you know that?''

''Yah!'' Jennie glared at her ''Stop messing with me! What was that for anyway?!''

Chaeyoung sighed and looked at Jennie with amusement and slight frustration ''And you call me dense...''

Chaeyoung looked at her seriously and held her hands ''Jennie Kim...you've made my heart beat faster than any race cars out there. You've always been the one who has been there for me; You've made my heart full of joy and love that I thought it would explode. I get jealous whenever other people flirt with you'' Chaeyoung chuckled before continuing

 

''You're my partner in life, my one and only all this time, and'' Chaeyoung smiled at her tearfully and full of love that Jennie could feel her heart expanding so much warmth

 

''My one true wifey''

 

Jennie was already crying ever since Chaeyoung held her hands, her heart bursting in disbelief and joy ''B-but I t-thought'' She stuttered

Chaeyoung only raised her eyebrows at her, an amused but lovely smile twirling at her lips

She only managed to stutter out ''Why did you choose me...?''

Chaeyoung laughed lightly and held Jennie's mandu cheeks tenderly ''Because I love you'' She said with all the utmost love in her body as she leaned in and whispered the words Jennie kept repeating to her

''And you're ing worth it''

Chaeyoung was finally able to return those words to the cat-eyed girl with confidence and pure love that made Jennie cry happy tears and grinning that wide gummy smile reserved for Chaeyoung.

‘’She…she loves me’’ Jennie is stunned, finally hearing those three words made feel like she’s on cloud nine! ‘’She…she loves me! My hubby loves me!’’

The confirmation of love in Chaeyoung’s eyes made Jennie finally laugh happily and lunged at the younger girl for a tight hug in which the younger girl immediately returns just as tight

‘’I’m sorry I took so long…’’ Chaeyoug whispered to her while crying happy tears

Jennie chuckled as she let go of the hug to cup Chaeyoung in the cheeks, her loving cheeks that she’s caressing right now and murmuring

‘’Doesn’t matter… you’re here now’’

Both of their hearts warm and their eyes crying with so much happiness and love, gazing at each other’s eyes as they lean in…

Their lips met again in a soft tender kiss and the crowd erupted in whoops and cheers at the heartfelt confession, whispering to each other

‘’But aren’t Chaeyoung and Lisa together?’’

‘’I heard they broke up anyways’’

‘’So does that mean there’s a love triangle that’s been going on?!’’

‘’Geez you’re so blind if you didn’t even saw that’’

‘’Whatever I love Chaennie ship anyways’’

Jisoo looked at them in shock, she was looking like Chaeyoung’s fish ever since Chaeyoung suddenly burst through the cafeteria doors before finally changing her features into a happy one

''Finally...'' She said

''Tell me about it'' Lisa joined her with chuckles, putting down her and Chaeyoung’s bags down at the table while looking at her now ex-girlfriend with that undeniable happy smile on her face that made her feel like that she really made the right decision.

''Don't act like a know-it-all'' Jisoo rolled her eyes but a playful smile is on her face ''If Chaeyoung didn't texted you last night, the three of you would still be heartbroken''

Lisa smiled bitterly as she watched the new couple release their kiss with loving smiles ''I just want her to be happy...even if it's not me. That's what I promised her and I intend to keep it''

''I'm proud of you Lisa'' Jisoo smiled and hugged her ''Someday, your heart will heal and you'll be ready to love again''

''Yeah...'' Lisa nuzzled at Jisoo's neck and surprisingly, her scent instantly calmed down her hurting heart

 

''Hey unnie...''

 

''Yeah?''

 

''Wanna go to prom with me?''

 

Jisoo looked at her surprise before giggling ''Ah, what would I have to lose anyway.'' The two smiled at each other and soon they were joined by the new couple.

Jennie and Lisa stared at each other down; Lisa suddenly gave her a thumbs-up and mouthed the words

‘Take care of her’

Jennie smiled tearfully and whispered to Chaeyoung who nodded with a happy smile. Jennie walked towards Lisa and hugged the youngest tight while whispering

‘’Thank you…I’m sorry…Please don’t let our friendship go…’’

Jennie kept whispering those words as Lisa hugged her back, patting her ‘’We’re fine’’ Lisa whispered even though tears are escaping her eyes

‘’I’m hurt but…it feels right letting her go for you. You make her happy so much so please, do it for me too.’’ Lisa’s words rang through her mind which made her tighten the hug even more as Chaesoo watched on with proud and joyful smiles

The former love rivals finally fixing the crack of their friendship

‘’Thank you…I promise to take care of her’’

Lisa let go of the hug and laughed at their faces full of tears ‘’You better! Cause if you don’t, I’ll kick your ’’ She winked at Chaeyoung who chuckled at that

‘’I know she won’t’’ Chaeyoung saddled up next to Jennie, nuzzling to the girl’s hair and savoring her scent. She looked at the other two who were just grinning like dorks and already creating jokes to replace all of their tears to smiles and laughs.

Chaeyoung giggled hearing Jennie gave another savage comeback to the crackheads as she just watched on, her hand entangling with Jennie’s and gripping it with no intentions of letting go.

She stared at the three girls in the table that was able to make her life brighter than ever before. The lessons that she got and the mistakes that she made…all those guilt and pain now gone and only their bond going stronger than ever.

Chaeyoung sighed happily and joined in the conversation with enthusiasm. She could definitely imagine life with them…yes it’s definitely these three girls who would always be by her side through thick and thin. Her joy, her best friends, her sisters, and now…

She looked at the beaming Jennie and kissed her cheeks fondly

Her forever


Uwu I have teary eyes as I was proofreading this. I don't know why but I really remembered the adventures that I have made in this story with you guys...and sadly for my dear readers, our journey of LTTLR is now ending...

by the next and final chapter. Once again, thank you for everything! For supporting, expressing your thoughts and emotions, and for simply reading my story. I can't believe that I would have reached this far and it's all because of you guys and of course, Blackpink themselves. I also have news by the next chapter so stay tuned! See you at the next and final chapter everyone!