Wifey and Hubby

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Few weeks have passed and Chaeyoung passed the two clubs with flying colors. There were practices every now and then and the four girls remained together through all of it. When it came to the dance club, Jisoo decided to just watch and support them, and sometimes bringing water for them to drink, doing her daily routine of teasing and sometimes flirting with Chaeyoung to agitate the two girls.

Speaking of which, Jennie came up to Jisoo one day, probably to speak about her behavior when they were auditioning.

‘’Why are you being so flirty these days?’’ Jennie asked with her eyebrows raised. Jisoo drank from her water bottle and glanced at her ‘’What do you mean?’’

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Don’t act dumb Jisoo-unnie, you’ve been flirting with Chaeyoung for a few times for me to notice, and sometimes I saw you laughing by yourself ‘’She said amused at the last part ‘’Do I need to bring you to the mental hospital now?’’

Jisoo laughed ‘’What if I said I like Chaeyoung?’’ Jisoo said with a devious glint in her eyes. Jennie sputtered out the water she was drinking ‘’W-what?! You’re really serious?’’

‘’Well as you’ve said, I’ve been flirting with her every now and then, and I think I got some positive reactions.’’ Jisoo said while cackling inside seeing Jennie about to explode. ‘’Do you think she likes me back?’’

‘’No!’’ Jennie immediately shouted but shut up when Jisoo gave her an amused expression ‘’I-I mean no, I don’t know. Ask her not me.’’

Jisoo laughed and grabbed Jennie by her shoulder ‘’Aish Jendeukie, when will you just tell me that you like Chaeyoungie since day one?’’

Jennie blushed profusely ‘’I-I don’t like her, I just really admire her.’’

‘’Same thing’’ Jisoo said bluntly. Jennie sighed and raised her hand in surrender ‘’Fine…Maybe I do have a bit of a crush on her?’’

Jisoo stared at her with a blank expression, Jennie sighed exasperatedly ‘’Okay fine I like her! Happy now?’’

Jisoo clapped and seemed proud of herself ‘’Ha! I knew it’’ She said cheekily before walking out ‘’Oh and by the way, you’re not the only one crushing on Chaeyoung’’ Jennie thought about it and something clicked in her mind. That was the day Jisoo confirmed that Jennie has a crush on Chaeyoung, and the day Jennie realized that she’s not the only one crushing on their new companion.

Jennie sighed but laughed at the irony behind it all

Lisa….

How come she didn’t notice it before? Her and Lisa fighting for Chaeyoung’s attention, the acts of jealousy when one comes in contact with her, and Lisa being quiet when she and Chaeyoung are having their moment. She even realized that Jisoo was flirting with Chaeyoung for them to realize their feelings to the chipmunk-like girl.

‘’Does Lisa even notice?’’ Jennie muttered as she followed Jisoo back to the classroom ‘’I’ll think about this later.’’


Lisa sneezed ‘’Someone must be talking about me…’’ Then she heard a giggle beside her ‘’Do people always think that someone is talking about you when you sneeze?’’ Chaeyoung said in amusement

‘’It’s possible chipmunk’’ Lisa grinned at her finally having some alone type with Chaeyoung. It’s their P.E time, Jisoo and Jennie decided to get some water while they wait for them.

‘’What’s taking them so long?’’ Chaeyoung mumbled ‘’I want to go home and rest…’’

‘’P.E tired you out?’’ Lisa raised her eyebrows in which Chaeyoung nodded in agreement ‘’It’s been a while since I’ve worked out anyway’’

Lisa looked at her up and down ‘’Does she even need to work out?’’ She mumbled making sure Chaeyoung didn’t hear it

‘’Oh they’re here!’’ Chaeyoung’s eyes lightened up seeing her unnies walking towards them ‘’Finally what took you guys so long?’’

‘’Just talking’’ Jisoo grinned winking at her. Chaeyoung laugh, now used to Jisoo’s weird flirting. ''Though her flirting is always weird even from before''

‘’Hey Chaeng you free tomorrow morning?’’ Jennie asked her

‘’Why?’’

‘’Well, I’m going to jog around our place. I was wondering if you want to come?’’ Jennie grinned at her hopefully

‘’Perfect! I needed some cardio anyway’’ Chaeyoung accepted it quickly making Jennie release her gummy smile ‘’Great! I’ll pass by your house then’’

‘’I want to come too!’’ Lisa pouted

‘’You’re not a morning person Lisa, especially in weekends.’’ Jennie deadpanned at her and to be honest with herself, she is a bit awkward jogging around their place with Lisa since that’s what they do every morning in summer when they were together. It only brings out memories Jennie doesn’t really want to remember now that the awkwardness is all gone thanks to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

‘’I-I’ll try!’’ Lisa tried to defend herself, probably not noticing Jennie’s tensing shoulders

Jisoo grabbed Lisa’s shoulder and patting it ‘’Good luck my friend, that’s a battle I don’t want to be a part of.’’


The next morning, Jennie arrived at Chaeyoung’s place wearing some jogging pants and crop top, showing her flat stomach and a tease of her abs. She texted Chaeyoung that she was here (She got her number to her yesterday) and she immediately got a reply

Chaeng: Be right there!

Jennie smiled and typed back, she's thankful that Chaeyoung is a morning person so she didn't have to wait long.

Jennie: Sure!

Not a few minutes later, Chaeyoung went out of her house clad in sweatpants, crop top showing a bit of her toned stomach and a white cap.

‘’Looks like I have a stylish fellow jogger with me’’ Jennie

‘’Is it too much?’’ Chaeyoung asked, worry in her tone ‘’I always dress like this when I’m in Australia…’’

Jennie laughed ‘’No Chaeng, I’m just kidding. You look good.’’

Chaeyoung blushed at the compliment ‘’You too unnie.’’ She grinned

‘’Let’s go then?’’ Jennie asked in which Chaeyoung nodded and followed her. The two jogged and talked, Jennie was enjoying her time with Chaeyoung so much that she didn’t realize that she didn’t use her earphones while jogging. Because of the two enjoying their time with each other, they forgot that a certain someone was supposed to join them.

That certain someone is still sleeping in her house, snoring and enjoying the comfort of her own bed, not hearing the alarm of her clock saying that Jennie and Chaeyoung already started jogging. Lisa was too deep in her sleep to notice and just turned away from the noise of her phone.

After jogging for a few hours, the two girls decided to eat at a nearby café which apparent has pet dogs in them. ‘’Oh my God! Are you serious unnie?! Puppies?’’ Chaeyoung squealed when Jennie mentioned that there’s a café in their neighborhood that has puppies for the customers to play with

‘’Yes Chaeng I’m serious’’ Jennie felt her crush for the girl grew seeing that she is also a dog-lover ‘’I wonder if Kai and Kuma will like her? I got to bring her to my house sometimes.’’

‘’Let’s hurry then!’’ Chaeyoung held Jennie’s hands and started to run

‘’Where did this energy come from?’’ Jennie laughed as Chaeyoung continued dragging her ‘’And it’s not this way Chaeng! It’s the other way!’’


As they were walking towards the café, a few guys passed by them and started calling out for their attention ‘’Hello ladies!’’ One guy whose brave enough to come closer to them with a cheeky smile ‘’Are you looking for some companions?’’

‘’Uhm no?’’ Chaeyoung answered him nervously

‘’Well aren’t you cute sweet cheeks?’’ He said and started to move his hand to touch Chaeyoung’s face but was slapped away by Jennie who glared at him with fire in her eyes

‘’Ooooh the other one is feisty guys!’’ The guy called out to his friends who whooped and cheered him on.

‘’Get out of our way.’’ Jennie said stoically

‘’Come on don’t play hard to get. I heard there’s a café nearby here, want to eat there?’’ The boy grinned and began to put his arms around the two girl’s shoulder.

Chaeyoung tensed up while Jennie immediately took action. She got to thank Jisoo for teaching her some martial arts skills a bit. She gripped the boy’s arms tightly making him yelp and spun him around effectively pushing him to the ground

‘’When I say get out of our way,’’ Jennie stomped on the boy’s back much more roughly making him yell in pain ‘’Get. Out. Of. Our. Way’’ She emphasized each word by stomping even harder to the poor boy ‘’Got it?’’

The boy nodded furiously and went back to his equally terrified friends as soon as Jennie released him. He and his other friends immediately ran away when Jennie glared at them.

‘’Wow,’’ Chaeyoung said in awe ‘’Unnie you’re so cool. Like super cool! Like like ultra super mega cool!’’

Jennie huffed ‘’That’s what they get from blocking our way’’ She said disgusted at how that boy acted

‘’Calm down Jennie-unnie’’ Chaeyoung giggled ‘’I’m sure you probably scarred them for life’’

Jennie laughed, finally calming down when she heard Chaeyoung’s giggle. ‘’Seriously, you’re like a protective girlfriend right now’’ Chaeyoung in which Jennie blushed but decided to counter ‘’Then I’ll guess I’ll be your wifey then?’’ She winked ‘’Will you be my hubby?’’ She asked cheekily

Chaeyoung blushed and giggled at her ‘’I’ll gladly be your hubby then’’ Jennie only gave her a gummy smile and linked their arms together as they went towards the café.


‘’Oh my God they’re so cute!’’

The two arrived at the café and thankfully there were less people in it since it's morning. The café has a cozy feels around it that feels like home making the two girls already comfortable. ‘’How did you find this café?’’ Chaeyoung asked while playing with a white puppy

‘’I live here Chaeyoung, don’t you think that I don’t run around the town?’’ Jennie stifled a laugh when Chaeyoung pouted ‘’That’s not what I meant unnie.’’

She released her laugh ‘’I know I know, just kidding’’ She grinned ‘’Anyways I discovered this café when me and Lisa started jogging a year ago. We sometimes eat here but apparently some puppies here don’t like Lisa’’ She chuckled remembering how a puppy bark at Lisa who jumped back, scared that it might bite her.

‘’You and Lisa go here? What about Jisoo-unnie?’’

Jennie blushed a bit ‘’Uhm…me and Lisa were in a relationship back then so Jisoo really didn't want to come’’ Jennie said nervously,biting her lips. ‘’Is she homophobic? Will she hate me and Lisa? Will it be awkward?’’  She then looked away realizing what she said

‘’No screaming check, no violent reactions or whatever…I guess it’s safe to look at her now.’’ Jennie thought but Chaeyoung already started talking ‘’You and Lisa dated?’’

‘’Uh yeah…but we broke it off since we kind of fell apart’’ Jennie then said ‘’Is it okay to you that I’m a uhmm..’’ She hesitated a bit but Chaeyoung finished it for her ‘’Lesbian?’’

Jennie nodded slowly, still not looking at her. The puppies already left them somehow sensing the serious atmosphere around them.

‘’Jennie,’’ Chaeyoung called out to her ‘’My wifey~’’ She said cutely and that made Jennie look at her with a pink tint on her cheeks

‘’No matter what or who you are, you will always be Jennie, my wifey’’ Chaeyoung grinned and holding Jennie’s cheeks with both of her hands and locking eyes with her, telling her that she’s serious.

Jennie felt a weight lift off her shoulders as Chaeyoung said that ‘’You know, you’re the best hubby ever’’ Jennie complimented, her heart beating fast at the close proximity between them

Chaeyoung giggled and let go of her seeing that Jennie is back in the mood again ‘’I haven’t even done anything yet’’

‘’Yeah you did’’ Jennie grinned

‘’What did I do?’’ Chaeyoung said curiously since she knows to herself that she hadn’t done anything like Jennies does to her like beating up a guy in which Chaeyoung had to admit though, she feels safe and protected whenever she’s with Jennie and the earlier events testified that.

Jennie shook her head and just grinned at her as their food arrived. Jennie hid her laugh and smile when Chaeyoung started pouting at her, asking what she did. However, Jennie answered only in her mind

‘’For accepting me as well as making me happy and comfortable around you…’’


Hey guys! Well, there are going to be more moments from Chaennie and Chaelisa before I end this story. Don't worry though, it will take some more chapters before I end this story.

Thank you guys for subscribing and liking this story! I will do my best to share my ideas with you!