Weak

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Chaeyoung groggily woke up and saw the sunlight still peeking through her curtains. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 3pm ‘’We’ve been asleep for…2 hours?’’

She saw Lisa still hugging her waist and decided to shake her softly to wake her up ‘’Lisa…yah Lisa wake up’’

Lisa groaned and turned, not wanting to be woken up. Chaeyoung giggled a bit ‘’Yah Lisa let’s hang out instead of sleeping the day away.’’

Chaeyoung stood up now that Lisa isn’t hugging her, she stood from her bed before bending down to her knees to look at the maknae. She unconsciously smiled at the sight of the sleeping maknae and blew her bangs away.

Lisa grumbled and finally opened her eyes sleepily. Lisa’s brown eyes met Chaeyoung’s own ones making Chaeyoung’s heart skip a beat at that eye contact ‘’Chipmunk?’’ Lisa said hoarsely

‘’Wake up sleepy head’’ Chaeyoung chuckled to hide her fast beating heart. Lisa smiled dorkily before boldly leaning forward to kiss Chaeyoung’s cheek. ‘’Good afternoon to you to Ms. Park’’

Chaeyoung stormed up a blush and stuttered ‘’G-Good afternoon too’’

Lisa chuckled and finally stood up, stretching her body, her top showing a bit of her abs as Chaeyoung’s eyes made its way to it real quick before looking up before Lisa could notice. ‘’For a maknae she really works out well….’’

‘’So what do you want to do?’’ Chaeyoung asked with a small smile

Lisa brightened up at that ‘’Let’s go to the mall!’’ She exclaimed excitedly ‘’I’m going to keep my promise of being your tour guide of the day!’’

‘’You better show me the right places Manoban’’ Chaeyoung playfully threatened her before standing up and went to her closet to change some clothes.

‘’I will Ms. Park’’ Lisa winked at her making Chaeyoung laugh ‘’Stop calling me that! I feel like my mom’’ Chaeyoung pouted

Lisa laughed and grinned, she can’t help but feel excited. She’s got a very good feeling today, like something really good will happen to her. Lisa doesn’t want to get her hopes up but as much as possible she’s going to enjoy having a date with the one and only Park Chaeyoung.

‘’Earth to Lisa’’ Chaeyoung called out making Lisa snap out of her thoughts ‘’Yeah?’’

‘’I said can you go out so that I could change’’ Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows at her in amusement

Lisa grinned mischievously ‘’What if I don’t want to?’’ She said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Chaeyoung blushed and pulled Lisa out of her room with the maknae laughing at her embarrassed expression ‘’!’’

Lisa laughed even harder when Chaeyoung closed the door at her face ‘’It was just a joke!”’ She shouted back and shook her head when she heard Chaeyoung huff

‘’Seriously, I love this girl so much’’


‘’Wow! I really am starting to love here in Korea’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed in amazement ‘’Like all the things I need and want is here!’’

‘’It’s a mall chipmunk so it's natural to have all the things you want here’’ Lisa laughed ‘’Maybe you just love being with me’’ She winked, putting her arm around Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’Maybe?’’ She flirted back, not bothering to take Lisa’s arm off of her. She kind of liked it after all

‘’So what do you want to do?’’ Lisa grinned, happy that Chaeyoung is getting more comfortable with her.

‘’Let’s go window shopping?’’ Chaeyoung suggested

Lisa nodded and smiled at her, gripping Chaeyoung’s hand and intertwining them ‘’Let’s go my beautiful girlfriend’’

Chaeyoung felt her heart skip a beat and stared at Lisa. The more she stared at the Barbie-like face, the more her heart gets even faster ‘’Y-yeah let’s’’ She stuttered, squeezing their intertwined hands

‘’Lisa…’’Chaeyoung felt her face get hot as she looked away when Lisa looked at her with a fond look ‘’Don't make me fall to you…’’

Lisa smiled softly and led the way, the pair talking and sometimes laughing out loud as they walked, not noticing one pair of curious eyes eyeing them

‘’Was that?’’ She whispered, she was about to follow them but her mom stopped her

‘’Jennie dear, let’s buy some clothes’’ Her mom said excitedly ‘’I want the three of us at least having the same shirt you know since it’s what I saw from magazines! It will look so cute on us!’’

Jennie groaned ‘’Mom you’re acting more like a teenager than me’’ She said before looking to her chuckling father ‘’Dad please restrain mom!’’

Her father put his hands up in defense ‘’Sorry honey but your mom is scary when she doesn’t get what she wants’’ He said before smiling cheekily ‘’That’s why I married your mom’’ He joked

Jennie snickered seeing her mom slapped her dad’s arm playfully and shushing him. ‘’Fine let’s buy some’’ She rolled her eyes though a happy smile was plastered in her face. Her family always cheers her up and this is one of those rare times when they are complete and hanging out that’s why Jennie didn’t’ go to Chaeyoung’s.

Speaking of Chaeyoung, she still felt guilty for getting jealous just because Chaeyoung’s helping Lisa. They just had their first fight and it’s already bothering Jennie so much, especially since she somehow saw her and Lisa here at the mall. ‘’I don’t know if it’s really them since their backs are turned…’’

‘’Jennie honey?’’ Her mom called out ‘’Let’s go’’

Jennie nodded and walked along with them, her thoughts still bothered since she really feels it was them earlier…

''I hope not'' Jennie thought because if those two were indeed at the mall... it means that ''They're on a date''


‘’Oh oh! Let’s try this chipmunk!’’ Lisa exclaimed taking out a t-shirt and crop top that says Girl Gang respectively.

‘’I call for the crop top!’’ Chaeyoung said, grabbing the crop top from Lisa’s hand and zipping towards the changing room while giggling hearing Lisa yell

‘’Hey! I want the crop top one!’’

‘’Too bad then!” Chaeyoung yelled back, some bystanders looking at them due to their loud voices.

Lisa watched Chaeyoung disappear and chuckled to herself ‘’That girl’’ She shook her head before heading her way towards the changing room as well.

Lisa put on the t-shirt and was surprised that it suits her ‘’Wow not bad’’ Lisa hummed ‘’But I still want that crop top.’’ She pouted before coming out of the changing room ‘’Chipmunk you done?’’

‘’Stop calling me chipmunk’’ She heard Chaeyoung shout before coming out.

Lisa felt her eyes wander down at Chaeyoung’s toned stomach and gulped. ‘’Is it me or does it feel hot around here’’ She said, fanning herself.

Chaeyoung looks confused ‘’It feels cool here. Are you sick?’’

Lisa felt nervous when she saw Chaeyoung walking close to her, her hand itching to touch that stomach that was teasing her. When Chaeyoung got close enough, she blurted out ‘’You look good in a ponytail’’

She was surprise to see Chaeyoung blush and shyly look away ‘’Thanks…’’

Lisa looked at her funnily ‘’Are you really that shy?’’ She laughed when Chaeyoung still didn’t look at her ‘’Come on you look good’’ Lisa complimented her ‘’really really good…’’

‘’Look at me chipmunk’’

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with a pout ‘’I said stop calling me that’’

‘’Then what do you want me to call you? Babe?’’

Chaeyoung blushed ‘’No!’’

‘’Honey?’’

‘’Lisa!’’

‘’Darling?’’

‘’Aish! I have a name!’’

Lisa laughed at Chaeyoung’s exaggerated face ‘’Let’s stick to chipmunk then’’

‘’You’re hopeless…’’

The two heard someone laugh at them so they turned around and saw a middle-aged woman smiling at them.

‘’I’m sorry it’s just that you two look so cute together.’’

Lisa looked at her in recognition ‘’Mrs. Kim!’’

The woman looks surprise and squinted her eyes ‘’Oh Lisa! I almost didn’t recognize you dear’’ She chuckled before walking closer to them ‘’How are you dear?’’

Lisa smiled at her ‘’Just fine Mrs. Kim. What are you doing here?’’ She asked

‘’We’re just buying some clothes’’

‘’We?’’ Lisa said, dread filling up a bit

‘’Oh yeah Jennie and her dad are at the cashier just cashing out’’

Chaeyoung felt herself stiffen. Jennie is here? So the woman Lisa was talking to is…

 ‘’Her mom…’’ Chaeyoung stared at the older woman and saw the resemblance. She felt a pang of sadness because of her earlier fight with her.

‘’So who’s your new friend?’’ Mrs. Kim smiled nicely at Chaeyoung who smiled back a bit ‘’My name is Chaeyoung ma’am. Park Chaeyoung’’

‘’My girlfriend’’ Lisa piped in

‘’I can clearly see that’’ Mrs. Kim said before raising her eyebrows in amusement when Chaeyoung slapped Lisa’s arm while blushing

‘’What do you mean girlfriend?!’’ Chaeyoung panicked

‘’I love you too’’ Lisa said in randomness effectively making Mrs. Kim laugh  ‘’God you two are too cute. Want me to take a picture of you together?’’ She offered

Lisa nodded excitedly, handing her phone to Mrs. Kim ‘’Come on chipmunk stop pouting and smile!’’

Chaeyoung sighed but can’t help and smile widely when Lisa smiled dorkily at her

Mrs. Kim took a picture of them just smiling at each other ‘’Now turn around and showcase that girl gang vibes’’ She joked making the two girls giggle at her and followed her instruction. She even videoed them turning and looking at the camera

‘’You girls could be models’’ Mrs. Kim commented ‘’You two have very long legs’’

‘’I have never been so proud of my longs legs’’ Lisa said and patted her legs ‘’Good job legs.’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’You’re such a dork.’’

‘’But I’m your dork’’ Lisa grinned, making a heart with her arms and looking at her with eyes full of adoration and happiness

Mrs. Kim watched their interactions and even clicked the phone to capture the moment ‘’Wow’’ She murmured as she observed them ‘’Lisa’s really in love with this girl’’ She knows herself that Lisa is really experiencing that just by judging how she looked at Chaeyoung. After all, she used to look like that to Jennie.

 Mrs. Kim switched her gaze to Chaeyoung who was blushing and also staring at Lisa, a small smile evident on her face ‘’This Chaeyoung girl looks like in the process of falling in love with her too.’’

Feeling that their staring contest is taking too long, Mrs. Kim cleared and smiled at them ‘’Here’s your phone Lisa’’

Lisa snapped out of their staring contest and cleared , she almost forgot they were taking a picture ‘’Thank you Mrs. Kim’’

‘’Why don’t you girls hang out with us? We’re eating later’’ Mrs. Kim offered them ‘’It has been a long time since we’ve hang out each other Lisa ever since your breakup with Jennie’’ Then she looked at Chaeyoung with a smile ‘’And I really want to get to know you too’’

Both chuckled nervously, they really didn’t want to hang out with them because of Jennie. They both have their own reason where Lisa doesn’t want to have a cat fight with Jennie’s parents watching them, and Chaeyoung doesn’t want to because of her earlier fight with Jennie

‘’No thanks Mrs. Kim’’ Lisa declined politely ‘’It’s your family time so you should just enjoy it’’ She smiled

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled politely as well ‘’We can hang out next time too Mrs. Kim. I would also love to get to know you too’’

Mrs. Kim understood and nodded ‘’Okay then, enjoy your date you two’’ She winked effectively making them blush

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung and said ‘’You should change’’ Lisa narrowed her eyes as she saw some people looking at Chaeyoung and staring at her exposed stomach.

Chaeyoung nodded sheepishly ‘’Oh yeah, I forgot that I was wearing the crop top. I got too comfortable’’ She said, not noticing the stares ''I really want to buy it though...''

Lisa shook her head ‘’Fine, we’ll buy it’’

‘’Really?!’’

Lisa tried to stop her grin because her cheek is now hurting from smiling too much ‘’Yes really now go change. We’re going to the arcade after this’’

Chaeyoung cheered like a kid and kissed Lisa on the cheek before rushing to the changing room

Lisa froze at the quick action before relaxing quick, a blooming smile grazing her face. ‘’I better change too Mrs. Kim. It’s nice to talk to you again’’

Mrs. Kim chuckled ‘’You’re blooming Lalisa’’

‘’That’s because of her’’ Lisa responded with no hesitation, her eyes wandering at Chaeyoung’s spot

‘’Take care of her then. Don’t let her go’’

Lisa looked at Mrs. Kim and really saw the resemblance between her and Jennie, reminding her that she’s not the only one who loves Park Chaeyoung. It’s ironic how her rival’s mother supported her in courting Chaeyoung while said rival is also competing for her affection.

‘’She must have not known that Jennie also likes Chaeyoung…’’

‘’I will.’’ Lisa said with determination and waved good bye to her as she went back to the changing room. She saw Chaeyoung already dressed and holding the crop top as she used her phone, obviously waiting for her. Lisa changed quickly and came out, holding her own t-shirt

‘’Let’s go?’’

Chaeyoung hid her phone and nodded with an excited grin ‘’Let’s’’

Both girls went out while talking animatedly until Lisa saw someone and immediately held Chaeyoung’s hand to swerve the other way

‘’Lisa, the nearest cashier is there’’

‘’Too many people’’ Lisa said quickly while Chaeyoung looks confused ‘’But there’s no one there…’’

Chaeyoung didn’t saw her but Lisa definitely did, she just saw Jennie with her dad walking towards Mrs. Kim, probably finished buying their clothes. ''They can't see us...especially Jennie'' This is one of those times that Lisa wants Chaeyoung all to herself right now after all, all's fair in love and war

‘’Now what took you two so long?’’ Mrs. Kim asked

‘’We were last in line because of dad’’ Jennie rolled her eyes

‘’What did he do this time?’’

‘’He’s grumbling about we should have bought black polo shirts instead of pink ones.’’

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband ‘’We have millions of black clothes in our closet and now you want another one? That’s what Jennie inherited from you’’

Jennie and her dad shrugged ‘’What can I say’’ Mr. Kim said  ‘’black goes with everything.’’ They both said in unison

Mrs. Kim shook her head and spoke up ‘’Oh by the way, I encountered Lisa and her girlfriend just earlier’’

Jennie snapped her head towards her mother so fast that her neck might break ‘’Girlfriend?’’ She asked, her voice sharp

‘’Yeah you should have seen them honey Lisa looks really in love and blooming’’ Mrs. Kim chuckled

‘’Who’s girlfriend?’’

‘’Her name is Chaeyoung from what I recall’’

‘’That’s not her girlfriend mom. She’s just a friend of ours’’ Both parent looked at Jennie who has a stoic face

‘’Stop with the resting face honey’’ Her dad joked to cheer her up while Jennie just rolled her eyes

‘’Well if she’s just a friend, Lisa must really have fallen to her then.’’ Mrs. Kim commented ‘’These eyes never lie honey’’

Jennie scowled ‘’Can we just eat now?’’ ‘’So it was them that I saw’’

‘’Alright alright, no need to be so grumpy if you’re hungry’’ Mr. Kim said as he flicked Jennie’s forehead

‘’Yah!’’

Mrs. Kim shook her head at their banter and looked at Jennie ‘’It’s as if she’s angry at something…she must really be hungry’’


Chaeyoung felt her phone ring and saw Jennie’s caller ID ‘’Who is it?’’ Lisa asked

Chaeyoung sighed ‘’It’s Jennie.’’

Lisa’s eyes hardened and frowned ‘’Please don’t answer it…’’ But who was Lisa kidding? Chaeyoung’s a sweetheart, she would never decline a call especially from Jennie.

Lisa inwardly sighed, sometimes she saw Chayeoung just looking at Jennie with some unknown emotion in her eyes. Even though she always felt determined in winning her, sometimes she felt like it’s hopeless and Jennie always get what she wants, no matter what…

Lisa looked down ‘’I can never have that kind of confidence…’’

Then she heard Chaeyoung scoff and declined the call ‘’Let’s just go to the arcade. I don’t want anyone ruining our day’’

Lisa blinked ‘’What the actual…’’ She whispered in shock, did Chaeyoung just hang up and even scowled? ‘’Uhm…did something happen?’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’We had a fight earlier. You were asleep. Long story short, she’s being mean with no reason and I got angry’’

‘’What did she say?’’

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa intensely ‘’From what I understand, she called you stupid’’’ She said fiercely ‘’I know Jennie is a savage person but what she said is just too much. I defended you and she suddenly got all mean.’’

Lisa ignored Jennie’s comment and just focused on what she said on the last part ‘’You…defended me?’’ She asked

‘’Of course I did! You’re…’’ Chaeyoung was cut off by her thoughts ‘’My friend? Best friend? Crush?’’ She looked at Lisa’s surprise expression ‘’important to me.’’ Chaeyoung whispered loud enough for Lisa to hear. Lisa stared at Chaeyoung who was averting her gaze away, like her eyes would end her.

Lisa smiled, like a weight from her heart was lifted. ‘’I really do have a chance after all’’ She suddenly hugged Chaeyoung, pouring out her feelings at the older girl ‘’And I’m going to grab that chance.’’

Chaeyoung suddenly felt full, no not full like when you ate so many foods. Full as in your heart was filled with something warm and soothing. She completely relaxed under Lisa’s embrace and hugged back, closing her eyes and feeling the moment, she knows what it is ‘’Lisa’s love…’’

Their hug was interrupted however by Chaeyoung’s phone. Both inwardly sighed and Chaeyoung looked at her phone and saw Jennie’s caller ID again

‘’Answer it’’

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa in surprise ‘’Huh?’’

‘’Answer it’’ Lisa smiled. Chaeyoung nodded slowly and answered the phone ‘’Hello?’’

‘’Hey’’ She heard Jennie’s slightly agitated voice ‘’Sorry if I called so suddenly but are you guys busy?’’

Chaeyoung glanced at Lisa who was sporting a rather happy grin ‘’Yeah we are why?’’

‘’There’s a café nearby and I was wondering if you guys could hang out with us?’’ Jennie said before adding more, her voice being soft ‘’Please Chaeyoung, let’s talk’’

‘’I’m sorry Jennie but it’s a family hangout, and we don’t want to disturb your time together’’ Chaeyoung answered

‘’Please hubby let’s talk about our fight’’ Jennie said, a hint of pleading in her tone

‘’There’s nothing to talk about Jennie’’ Chaeyoung said a bit harshly and even calling her by her name ‘’Now go, hang out with your family while we enjoy our date’’

‘’Date?!’’ She heard Jennie exclaim but Chaeyoung ended the call before she could say anything. Chaeyoung looked at Lisa questioningly ‘’Why did you want me to answer the call? I really wasn’t planning to…’’

Lisa grinned ‘’So that she won’t interrupt our date anymore’’ She teased Chaeyoung making her blush ‘’Sorry, it kind of slipped from my mouth’’

As they walked, Lisa looked at Chaeyoung’s bothered expression and stopped walking in front of the arcade. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ She asked

‘’It’s nothing’’ Chaeyoung dismissed her concern. Lisa however shook her head and faced in front of Chaeyoung. She kissed Chaeyoung on the cheek gently and looked at her straight in the eyes ‘’Don’t let Jennie ruin your day…our day’’

Chaeyoung was hypnotized at Lisa’s magnetic eyes as she slowly nodded ‘’Let’s just enjoy the day being together. You’re with me’’ Lisa grinned ‘’And I’ll make sure you will be happy with me’’

Chaeyoung finally smiled and nodded ‘’Thank you Lisa…’’

‘’You’re always welcome chipmunk’’ Lisa laughed and winked, her face getting competitive

‘’Now, how about a bet?’’


Jennie sighed for the nth time of the day. They are now at a café in the mall, her mom and dad ordering some food for them before they go home. It was now getting late and it has been a few hours since she talked to Chaeyoung at the phone in which Chaeyoung ended the call quickly. She felt a bit hurt that Chaeyoung didn’t want to fix their fight ‘’I am at fault here though…’’ Jennie said to herself. So it is not surprising to her that Chaeyoung is upset.

Jennie stopped using her phone since it was being a bore to her now so she looked around the café. It was nice and it has that cozy feeling, but for her the best café is at their neighborhood. She smiled remembering her date with Chaeyoung there

‘’You will always be my wifey’’

She remembered Chaeyoung saying that and that gave her enough determination to fix their fight ‘’I will make this right’’ She murmured

She looked outside the café and suddenly felt her heart crack. In front of the café is a pho restaurant and there she saw Lisa, carrying Chaeyoung in piggyback style as Chaeyoung laughed freely while Lisa struggled to carry her but she has a small grin kept on her face despite her long legs shaking

Jennie watched as Chaeyoung got out of Lisa’s and giggled when Lisa slumped down at the floor panting harshly. Chaeyoung helped Lisa up and kept giggling at her as Lisa ranted how hard carrying Chaeyoung around. But what made Jennie felt even worse was when Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa by the waist to steady her shaking legs and even kissed Lisa on the cheek while looking at her adoringly.

Jennie knows that if she kept on looking at them it will only trigger her jealousy even more but she can’t help it, she saw how Lisa blushed but a blooming smile appeared on her face, her tiredness from earlier magically went away from the quick action. Lisa put her arm around Chaeyoung as they both went inside the pho restaurant

‘’It’s okay Jennie, Chaeyoung is like that to Lisa because she’s upset with you. After you fix all of this, everything will be between you two now. Just keep calm and talk to her afterwards,  even better later at night’’ Jennie took deep breaths. She’s Jennie Kim, she will get through this and she always gets what she wants

And right now, she wants Park Chaeyoung to forgive her and be her partner in life. Jennie Kim is not going to give up


‘’Thank you so much for this day Lisa’’ Chaeyoung grinned as they decided to talk back home. The starry sky looking down at them as the cold wind swept them up. Chaeyoung shivered and then she felt Lisa stood closer to her. She calmed down and completely relaxes under the younger girl’s warmth

‘’You’re always welcome chipmunk’’ Lisa said to her, her arm hugging her chipmunk. This has been the best day she has so far with the older girl. Lisa felt like they were girlfriends throughout the day and Lisa knows to herself that she will confess to Chaeyoung soon, she just have to time it. She is now very sure of her feelings and the time will come when it is time for her to confess.

‘’You really were heavy you know, not only that, my money is completely wasted right now’’ Lisa suddenly said. She felt Chaeyoung pinch her making her chuckle ‘’Yah, why are you hurting me when I was just telling the truth?’’

‘’It’s not my fault you lost the bet though’’ Chaeyoung poked out her tongue

‘’That gun game was rigged’’ Lisa explained to Chaeyoung who just shook her head to the maknae ‘’You were leading the 1st part of it Lalisa’’ Chaeyoung said in amusement ‘’If someone didn’t pointed out that my position was wrong, I would have lost though’’

‘’See it was rigged’’

‘’Since when did someone pointing out my wrong position is rigged?’’ Chaeyoung said in mirth

‘’Because I got distracted’’ Lisa huffed, she remembered glaring at the man helping Chaeyoung at her position since the man's hand was at Chaeyoung's waist and his face closer to her. Lisa silently fumed at that and that got her distracted, making Chaeyoung quickly catch up to her and ultimately win.

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’You’re hopeless’’

Lisa felt herself smile hearing her laugh, she’s willing to be very stupid if it means it will make Chaeyoung laugh because of her. She sighed in contentment and closed her eyes, her head leaning at Chaeyoung’s as they walk together now in their neighborhood

‘’I have never felt so secure and warm around anyone right now’’ She heard Chaeyoung murmur. At that exact time, they were in front of Lisa’s house making both of them stop. Lisa smiled and just squeezed Chaeyoung’s waist, hearing her say that.

‘’Yah, I want to get you home you know’’ Lisa said sleepily, enjoying Chaeyoung’s own warmth lulling her to sleep as the activities of the day made her really tired.

‘’You’re getting sleepy and my house is just like 5 houses apart.’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’I don’t want to see you sleeping in the streets’’

Lisa snorted before agreeing with her  ‘’Fine…but first let me get my good night kiss’’ She closed her eyes and waited for Chaeyoung to kiss her

Chaeyoung giggled and kissed her cheek ‘’really like a dork’’

Lisa pouted and with a confident move, she quickly peck Chaeyoung on her lips before turning around ‘’Good night chipmunk~’’ She giggled, not bothering to turn around to see a frozen Chaeyoung ‘’ I love you’’ She will not say it out loud yet, she will say that when she confess and hopefully…Chaeyoung would return it

Chaeyoung watched Lisa go back to her own house, her hand touching the lips Lisa just pecked with her own ones. She felt a slight adrenaline from that and unknowingly a wide smile appeared on her face. She looked at Lisa’s retreating figure and didn’t bother to take off the grin on her face ‘’I’m falling for Lalisa Manoban…’’ She said to herself, her heart doing leaps hearing herself say that.

As Chaeyoung walked back to her own house with a light heart and silly grin, she didn’t notice a certain person looking from her window, gripping the said window tightly as she witnessed everything from afar. Jennie watched Chaeyoung walk back to her house, her heavy heart stopping her from going down and talk to her. She gritted her teeth in frustration and just closed her curtains, going to her bed and slumping against it.

This day made her weak…so weak that she didn’t even bother to stop Chaeyoung and apologize to her. That peck of their lips…Lisa’s confident grin and Chaeyoung’s wide smile…it all made her weak…in a bad way

Her heart clenched at those three actions and prayed, a silent tear going down to her cheek ‘’Please don’t fall in love with her hubby…’’ Jennie closed her eyes, letting sleep envelope her heavy heart and mind

‘’Please’’


I'M SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE GUYS HUHUH :( My laptop was broken and I was really crestfallen since the documents were at this laptop. So as an apology to you guys, I'm going to give you 2 chapters at this story, and another chapter for my other story ''Mood Pill'' I really apologize for the long wait but here it is :) Things going to get angsty now too, especially as the story progress. I already made the outline and I promise that I WILL finish this story for you guys :) Thank you so much for the support and have a great December everyone!