Her Thoughts

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Chaeyoung laid at her bed, focusing solely on the roof of her room and her thoughts consumed by one person who kissed her at the forehead in front of her porch, and even lingering it. The person whom she just met for months and yet became close to her so fast. The person named Jennie Kim.

She touched her forehead and blushed remembering the words after the kiss

‘’I will never go away from your life as I will not go away to yours. You will always be special to me Park Chaeyoung.’’

Chaeyoung felt herself turn even redder and held her chest tightly ‘’No…’’ She whispered ‘’I…I can’t be…’’ She yelped and didn’t continue what she said because of her phone ringing. She scrambled around her bed and saw her phone at the edge of the bed and reached for it. She saw Jennie’s caller ID and Chaeyoung didn’t know why she panicked but her panic made her fell out of her bed resulting a loud thud.

‘’Ouch!’’ Chaeyoung groaned but her phone is probably more important since she held it high. She scrambled again and her phone almost fell off of her hand ‘’Seriously?’’ She cursed before clearing

‘’Hello?’’

‘’What was that?’’ She heard Jennie’s amused voice at the other side ‘’Did you just….fell off the bed?’’

Chaeyoung blushed in embarrassment and cough, did she just answer the call when she fell? ‘’T-that was nothing. So why did you call wifey?’’

Jennie chuckled ‘’You’re such a bad liar my hubby’’ She teased ‘’Just tell me you fell off the bed. I won’t laugh at you.’’

Chaeyoung scoffed ‘’Don’t say that, it’s obvious you’re trying to hold your laughter’’ She stated hearing snickers from the other line

‘’So you’re admitting that you did fell off the bed?’’ Jennie laughed, and somehow her laughter made Chaeyoung swoon a bit ‘’Why is that?’’ She teased even more, loving the reaction of the younger girl.

‘’I-It was nothing!’’ Chaeyoung shouted and she swore if Jennie was here personally, she would have glared at her with her cheeks puffing and painted pink ‘’Just tell me why’d you call!’’ She huffed

‘’I miss you’’

Chaeyoung sputtered, her phone almost falling off her hand again but thankfully she composed herself before that happen ‘’W-what?’’ Her eyes widening, blush taking over her face once again

Jennie laughed heartily, clearly enjoying their conversation ‘’Just kidding, I’m here because of our report remember?’’ Jennie finally answered though a hint of amusement is evident in her voice ‘’Don’t tell me you hit your head when you fell off the bed?’’

Jennie could practically hear the pout of the younger girl ‘’Why are you so mean to me today?’’ Jennie felt her heart melt at the cuteness of Chaeyoung ‘’Aish you’re just too cute hubby’’ She cooed

Chaeyoung felt her face get hot again, what is up with her today? ‘’Anyways about the report, should we do a presentation then? We practically have the information we need and if we wanted to add some more, we could always go to the library.’’ Chaeyoung said

Jennie nodded ‘’That’s great! How about doing the presentation here in my house?’’ She asked eagerly, maybe projects aren’t so bad after all? Especially if she gets to be partnered up with Chaeyoung ''Best luck ever''

‘’Why? You don’t want to do it in my house?’’ Chaeyoung teased

‘’N-No I-I just thought t-that we shouldn’t disturb your family o-or uhm I’m home alone anyway since my parents are always away s-so I thought that’’ Jennie kept on blabbering making Chaeyoung giggle ‘’Chill wifey, I was just joking’’

Jennie pouted ‘’Now you’re the one being mean….’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Payback my dear wifey of mine’’ She teased ‘’And your place sounds good. When do you want to do it?’’

‘’As soon as possible’’ Jennie immediately answered and Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows in amusement ‘’Okay…How about tomorrow then?’’ She smiled ''Is this exciement I'm feeling?''

‘’Sounds great!’’ Jennie exclaimed enthusiastically ‘’I’ll go to your house and pick you up’’

‘’Wow’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’You’re acting like we’re miles away apart’’

‘’I’ll do anything for you hubby’’ Jennie said before yawning ‘’Anyways I got to sleep now hubby. We have a long day tomorrow.’’

Chaeyoung smiled softly ‘’Sure wifey, good night then. Sleep well okay?’’

Jennie grinned ‘’I will…and hubby?’’ She called out ‘’I really do miss you.’’ Jennie hanged up the call before Chaeyoung could say anything. Chaeyougnf elt drop and looked at her phone in wonder ''Why does she miss me already when we just saw each other earlier?'' Numerous possibilities entering her mind and she didn't know why one of them makes her flutter.

‘’Jennie Kim…’’ Chaeyoung whispered, her heart thundering at her chest, her hand clutching the phone tightly ‘’What are you doing to me?’’

She laid down at her bed and looked at her phone, Jennie’s number on it and she gazed at it like she was thinking something. ‘’I can’t possibly like her…’’ Chaeyoung whispered. No she can’t, she doesn’t want a repeat of her last relationship in which she rushed things too fast not only that…

‘’I…’’ Chaeyoung muttered

She was startled from her thoughts when another call rang from her phone surprising her, Chaeyoung yelped and her phone fell from her face.

‘’Ow!’’ Chaeyoung cursed holding her nose ‘’You have got to be kidding me’’ She muttered, her clumsiness is going on a whole other level today.

‘’Chipmunk?’’

Chaeyoung heard a familiar voice and grabbed her phone while smiling, immediately knowing who it is ‘’Hey Lisa!’’

‘’What happened? Are you hurt? I heard you say ow and something’’ Lisa’s worried voice rang through Chaeyoung’s ears.

Chaeyoung smiled at her concern, somehow hearing Lisa’s voice made her calm ‘’It was nothing Lisa…so why’d you call?’’

‘’I just want to talk to you’’ Lisa said cheerfully ‘’Can’t you believe that Jisoo-unnie bought me ice cream just because I was being depressed?’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’You’re still depressed because of your luck?’’ She teased

‘’Yah Park Chaeyoung! Just because you’re older than me doesn’t mean that you have to tease me!’’

‘’Hey! I’m still your unnie so you should address me correctly’’ Chaeyoung shot back playfully

‘’Whatever’’ Lisa pouted ‘’So can we hang out tomorrow? I’m itching to go to a mall so being a clear gentleman’’

‘’Gentlewoman’’ Chaeyoung corrected

Lisa rolled her eyes ‘’Yeah that. Anyways, being the gentlewoman as I am’’ Lisa emphasized the word making Chaeyoung giggle at her goofiness ‘’I was thinking I should show you around the place you know?’’

‘’Oh Lisa I would love to but’’ Chaeyoung said and she could literally hear Lisa’s deflated face ‘’Me and Jennie still have to finish our report. We’ve just finished gathering information and will do the presentation tomorrow at her house’’

‘’Wait’’ Lisa stated ‘’You’re going to Jennie’s house? Both of you? Alone?’’

Chaeyoung seems quiet but nodded ‘’Yeah I think she mentioned something that she’s home alone so yeah.’’

‘’…..’’

‘’Lisa?’’

‘’Yeah you’re right you should finish your report’’ Lisa said with a grin ‘’I think me and Jisoo should also start our report tomorrow’’ She said rather sweetly

‘’Okay…’’Chaeyoung said weirdly, Lisa’s acting a bit suspicious there but she shrugged ‘’Though if we have some free time, I’ll be sure to hang out with you at the mall’’ Chaeyoung smiled and she could literally feel the happiness radiating from Lisa when she said that

‘’Really?!’’ Lisa said excitedly

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Yes really’’

‘’Great! You better get some sleep then’’ Lisa said ‘’Good night chipmunk! Love you!’’

Chaeyoung opened to say something back but Lisa hanged up first. ‘’That Lisa’’ Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled, at least she was able to make her worries and stress away. ‘’Thanks for that Lisa’’ She whispered in adoration for the maknae

Chaeyoung whispered before closing the lights of her bedroom and soon her eyes. Though she is confused about what she is feeling right now, she’s not going to let it bother her too much.

‘’I don’t want to rush things again’’

Chaeyoung started to drift off to dreamland

‘’Never again…’’


Surprise surprise! Wow an update already? Give me a gold medal please.

Just kidding. Things are going to get a bit intense soon and all of you will know it some time now. Expect a bit of fights now here and there, it's time to stop the puppy love and get a bit more serious now. Better wait for some updates! 

P.S: I wonder if Jennie is really in the Masked Singer something. I really do hope it's her since I miss seeing our girls on TV :( 

More P.S: Can't wait for their collab with Dua Lipa! Let's support them blinks!