Facts

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

The bell ringed, signaling another end of the day in their school. Students started packing up and greeting each other goodbye before going to their separate ways. A typical ending of a school day.

One group in particular are talking animatedly as they went their way out, probably walking home together.

‘’Are you sure you don’t want to join the dance club?’’ Lisa pouted ‘’I promise it will be fun!’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’It’s not that I don’t want to…’’ She shyly said. ‘’Chaeng here is a bit shy.’’ Jisoo answered for her making Chaeyoung slap her arm again. It is becoming a habit of them everytime Jisoo revealed something about Chaeyoung that Chaeyoung doesn't want others to know about.

‘’I’m sure you’ll dance great.’’ Jennie winked

‘’How do you say so?’’ Chaeyoung asked

Jennie gave a shrug ‘’Just a gut feeling.’’ Her eyes flickered at Chaeyoung’s hand ‘’Let’s go then?’’ She was about to grab hold of it but a certain someone suddenly pulled Chaeyoung out of Jennie’s hold.

‘’Chipmunk! Look there’s an ice cream!’’ Lisa excited pointed out, possessively linking her arm around Chaeyoung’s. ‘’Can we buy some please?!’’

Chaeyoung nodded her head quickly, sharing the other girl’s excitement ‘’Let’s buy some! I am craving for ice cream anyway.’’ She then looked at the two older girls ‘’How about you unnies?’’

‘’I’ll take chocolate.’’ Jisoo answered with a giddy smile while Jennie forces her own smile ‘’I’ll take the milk flavored one.’’

Chaeyoung rose her eyebrows at the unexpected flavor but nodded nonetheless. ‘’I don’t even know why Jennie-unnie likes milk flavored ones anyway…’’ Lisa whispered to Chaeyoung who slightly giggled ‘’Yah, don’t be so mean.’’ She flicked Lisa’s forehead before going towards the ice cream vendor with the maknae pouting and touching her forehead before going after her.

‘’You okay Jendeukie?’’ Jisoo asked, looking at Jennie’s troubled face ‘’You seem…troubled?’’

Jennie snapped out of her conflicted thoughts and smiled at Jisoo ‘’Yeah, I’m fine’’ Jennie then suddenly hugged Jisoo who was surprised at the sudden action but let her nonetheless. ‘’Jennie can be weird sometimes…’’

‘’Thanks for always having concern for me unnie.’’ Jennie whispered. Jisoo softened and hugged her back ‘’We’re all friends here Jendeukie. Its only natural.’’

‘’Are we interrupting something?’’

Jennie pulled away to glare at Lisa who was smirking at them and wiggling her eyebrows suggestively while Chaeyoung look on amused holding two ice creams on her hands.

‘’Shut up Nalalisa.’’

Chaeyoung snorted a bit and handed Jennie her ice cream ‘’Here you go unnie’’ She smiled while taking a on her own strawberry ice cream

‘’Thanks Chaeng’’ Jennie showed her gummy smile before taking the ice cream and munching it with hastiness. Jennie hummed in delightfulness, milk is seriously one of her favorite things in the world. She seriously thanked the one who invented milk in the first place.

‘’Does she really love milk ice cream that much?’’ Chaeyoung asked as they walk home

Jisoo nodded while finishing her ice cream up ‘’Yup, she sure does.’’ Chaeyoung hummed in thought and nodded as she tried to finish her own ice cream but a certain someone is making it hard for her ‘’Yah Lisa let go of my arm, I can’t eat properly.’’ Chaeyoung grumbled.

Lisa just tightened her hold to Chaeyoung with a mischievous smile ‘’What if I don’t want to?’’ She said, her ice cream already finished.

‘’The ice cream might fall off!’’

‘’That won’t happen chipmunk’’

‘’You can never tell that!’’

‘’I’m telling you chipmunk, I’m the most graceful person you will ever know. I’m part of the dance club for a reason!’’

Just then, Lisa suddenly trip and stumbled, also making the said chipmunk-like girl stumble due to their linked arms.

‘’……..’’

The four girls stared at the melting strawberry ice cream at the ground. Silence consumed them as they processed what just happened. Lisa gulped when she saw the look on Chaeyoung's face.

‘’Uh oh…’’ Lisa mumbled while fiddling her fingers.

‘’Lisa is screwed.’’ Jisoo thought, looking at the scary emotionless look of her best friend.

Never disturb nor interrupt Park Chaeyoung when she is eating.


‘’Chipmunk! I said I’m sorry already!’’ Lisa pouted but Chaeyoung keeps ignoring her as they arrived at Jisoo’s house.

‘’I’ll see you tomorrow unnie’’ Chaeyoung said to Jisoo who nodded and patted the younger girl at the back. She then looked at the sulking maknae and whispered to Chaeyoung ‘’Can’t you just forgive her?’’

Chaeyoung then pouted with fire in her eyes ‘’But unnie…I didn’t even get to finish that ice cream because of her…’’

Jisoo shook her head at the rare childishness of Chaeyoung ‘’Aish. You’re still the same as ever pasta.’’

Chaeyoung huffed ‘’Shut up…’’

Jisoo chuckled and hugged her to cheer her up ‘’Smile now.’’ Chaeyoung tried to hold back a smile ‘’How are you still pretty even when you’re not smiling?’’ Jisoo joked and that successfully earned her a smile and blush from Chaeyoung.

‘’Stop it unnie’’ Chayeoung laugh and finally hugged her back.

‘’So are you going to forgive her now? A sulking Lisa is as annoying as hyper Lisa.’’ Jisoo said and saw Lisa pacing back and forth in panic ‘’If not maybe even more annoying…’’

‘’We gotta go unnie, it’s getting late.’’ Jennie interrupted the two, probably getting annoyed at the maknae. ‘’This one here keeps pestering me for the past minute.’’

‘’Chipmunk?’’ Lisa meekly said ‘’Please forgive me?’’ She used her aegyo voice which Chaeyoung has to admit almost crumbled her façade

Still sulking over her ice cream, Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie’s hand and walked away ‘’bye unnie!’’ Jennie was surprised but nonetheless squeezed Chaeyoung’s hand ‘’See you tomorrow Jisoo!’’

Jisoo waved back but before she could go inside, Lisa stopped her ‘’Jisoo-unnie wait!’’

Jisoo sighed ‘’What is it Lisa?’’

‘’Can you help me with Chaeyoung?’’ Lisa pleaded ‘’You do know her more than me…’’

Jisoo laugh ‘’Well, that’s true.’’ She said ‘’And nice record Nalalisa, not even a week and you got your first argument with the one and only Park Chaeyoung.’’

‘’Stop teasing me unnie!’’ Lisa complained ‘’I didn’t know she would get really upset with that…’’

‘’Fact #1 Lisa,’’ Jisoo started ‘’Park Chaeyoung loves food.’’ She emphasize the word loves. ‘’You should never mess with her when it comes to food.’’

Lisa raised her eyebrows ‘’Did you already experience her wrath?’’ Jisoo’s eyes flickered away from her for a moment before clearing ‘’You did didn’t you!’’ Lisa laughed

‘’That’s a story for another time Nalalisa.’’ Jisoo deadpanned before changing the subject ‘’So what are you going to do?’’

Lisa bit her lip in thought. Chaeyoung must have really love strawberry ice cream for her to be upset with Lisa so much…

Strawberry ice cream….

Then her eyes brightened up

‘’Unnie! Can I have Chaeyoung’s number?’’

‘’What for?’’

‘’Just had a plan.’’


Jennie looked back and saw Lisa not following them ‘’Weird…’’ Still she took this as a chance to spend time with Chaeyoung.

‘’You okay Chaeng?’’

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’Still bummed about the ice cream.’’ Jennie giggled ‘’You love food so much don’t you?’’

Chaeyoung blushed ‘’Everyone loves food unnie…’’

‘’But you seem to love it even more so than most people’’

‘’Yah! Are you implying I’m fat?’’ Chaeyoung pouted which made Jennie heart pound a bit.  

‘’No Chaeng…’’ Jennie stared at her, the light of the sunset hitting Chaeyoung’s face as if amplifying her beauty even more ‘’You’re perfect just the way you are…’’

At that moment, they stopped in front of Chaeyoung’s house staring at each other. Chaeyoung’s cheeks painted in a bright pink blush ‘’T-thanks…’’

Jennie also blushed and hit herself in her head ‘’Stupid Jennie! Why did you tell her that?!’’  She cleared and said ‘’I-I better get going now?’’ She smiled

Chaeyoung finally calmed her cheeks down and smiled back ‘’See you tomorrow Jennie-unnie.’’ Jennie started to walk away but Chaeyoung’s voice stop her ‘’Oh and Jennie-unnie?’’

Jennie turned to her curiously ‘’You’re also perfect…and much more beautiful if you smile more.’’ Chaeyoung said it so shyly that it almost made Jennie cooed at her cuteness

Jennie couldn’t help but let out her giddy smile ‘’Thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow Chaeng!’’ She waved at her before practically sprinting towards her house

Chaeyoung smiled and walked inside her own house, completely forgetting about the ice cream incident due to Jennie.


It was finally night time and here we see Park Chaeyoung brushing her teeth before going to bed.

She already calmed down and can’t help but scold herself for acting so childish to Lisa earlier. ‘’I should probably apologize to her tomorrow…’’

She gurgled and spit out the water from before going back to her room. Just as Chaeyoung was about to lay down, her phone rang and she saw it was an unknown number.

She got curious and answered it ‘’Hello?’’

‘’Yah Park Chaeyoung don’t you dare hang up on me when you realize it’s me!’’

Chaeyoung suddenly stood up ‘’Lisa?!’’ How did Lisa got her number? She’s sure she didn’t hand it to her yet…

‘’Chipmunk? Chipmunk!’’ Lisa’s voice yelled through her phone ‘’I thought I said don’t hang up on me?’’

Chaeyoung heard a few scuffles from her phone and giggled when Lisa mumbled ‘’Huh? I thought she hanged up…The call is still on.’’

Lisa heard Chaeyoung’s giggle and that made her immediately smile. ‘’Hey, where are you?’’

‘’At my house you dork.’’ Chaeyoung answered with a giggle. Lisa was just too funny to not laugh at ‘’I was about to go to sleep before you called actually.’’

‘’Dang…I didn’t realize I took so long…’’

‘’How did you got my number anyway?’’ Chaeyoung asked ‘’And why did you call?’’

‘’I got it actually from Jisoo-unnie.’’ Lisa answered ‘’And could you please go outside?’’

‘’Why?’’

‘’I’m in front of your house you dork.’’ Lisa jokingly returned Chaeyoung’s word, effectively getting a laugh from Chaeyoung.

‘’Okay okay jeez.’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’You better be there Manoban.’’

‘’Just go down already.’’ Lisa said before hanging up.

Chaeyoung stood up and made her way downstairs with curious thoughts on what Lisa was doing outside her house at this hour. ‘’I wonder what she’s up too…’’

She opened the door and went outside, and there she saw the orange haired girl seemingly out of breath, like she ran from a marathon. Her hands are behind her back and she’s wearing that silly smile she always has.

‘’What are you doing here at this hour Lisa?’’ Chaeyoung said as she imagined many possible scenarios that could happen at this time of night ‘’It’s dangerous…’’

Lisa’s heart fluttered at the worried tone of the older girl and answered her ‘’Well, I don’t really want to go home when a certain someone is still upset at me for messing up her ice cream time earlier.’’

Chaeyoung laugh ‘’Jeez are you really here to apologize?’’ Seeing Lisa’s knowing smile, she shook her head, her heart exploding at the effort of the young girl. ‘’It’s okay Lisa. I forgive you.’’ She gave the girl a heart-warming smile and was about to hug her but Lisa stopped her.

‘’Stop right there!’’ Lisa said teasingly ‘’Before you hug me, I want you to accept this first.’’ She took her hands out of their hiding and Chaeyoung saw she was holding a plastic.

‘’What’s in it?’’

Lisa smiled softly ‘’Look inside it’’

Chaeyoung accepted the plastic and looked inside. What she saw made her heart swell and almost caused tears to her eyes. Because there she saw, a galloon of strawberry ice cream and a letter that says ‘I’m sorry’

‘’Oh Lisa…you didn’t have to.’’

Lisa took a step closer to her ‘’Well, I don’t want my chipmunk be upset with me…’’ She was then tackled by a hug from the said girl.

‘’I’m sorry for acting so childish…’’ Chaeyoung mumbled but Lisa heard it loud and clear. Then she felt something wet at her shirt and realize Chaeyoung was shedding a few tears. Lisa didn’t know that Chaeyoung would cry because she bought her a strawberry ice cream and Lisa felt the gratefulness along with it and that alone made her feel warm inside as she hugged Chaeyoung back.

Fact #2: Park Chaeyoung cries very easily even at the littlest things


Sorry for not updating much, My life has gotten a bit busy and I wasn't able to write and post it. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter! Chaelisa are cute aren't they? But so is Chaennie! Though I do wonder what will be the endgame pairing will be...I'll decide that as the story progress though. 

By the way I'm going to another story with Chaeyoung being the victim once again (suggested by my good friend) So try to read it if you guys have time! 

P.S Blackpink's Comeback is L I T ! ! ! Keep streaming blinks! The girls deserved all the support and love all around the world! Hwaiting guys!