Explain

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Chaeyoung woke up and noticed her eyes are puffy ‘’I must have slept crying…’’ She turned around to face Jisoo and saw her peaceful face, like last night didn’t happen at all. The morning sun shining through Jisoo’s window and Chaeyoung couldn’t help but admire her unnie’s visual. ‘’If she were in a girl group, she would definitely be the visual’’ Chaeyoung muttered randomly to herself.

She is sure that Jisoo will definitely have a hangover when she wakes up, so she decided to make some breakfast as well as get an Advil to lessen her hangover. She tied up her hair and placed a pillow for Jisoo to hug as well as cover her with a blanket.

Chaeyoung went downstairs and saw Ji-yoon at the dining table sighing. ‘’Good morning unnie’’

Ji-yoon jumped in surprise ‘’Cha-Chaeyoung!’’ She screamed before running towards her to hug and wail like a kid ‘’How’s my little sister?!’’

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’She’s fine now, she let out a small smile before falling asleep. Right now, she’s sleeping peacefully at her room.’’

Ji-yoon smiled her first smile in the morning ‘’Thank you so much Chaeyoung…I feel so horrible…Me and our brother are so worried for her but can’t really talk to her because of our studies. When I came back home, I was confused to see my parents fighting and Jisoo locking up in her room…’’

Chaeyoung nodded, encouraging her to continue the story ‘’When she opened the door, I was aghast to smell alcohol as well seeing her room so messy’’ Ji-yoon chuckled ‘’Yeah her room is messy, but at the moment, it was even messier than before’’

‘’I was trying to make her open up to me and be the sister that she needs, but she suddenly closed off to me…saying that she doesn’t need someone who will only leave her tomorrow and closed the door in front of me’’

Chaeyoung’s heart broke at that ‘’Unnie…I know you’re doing your best. But right now, all the problems that Jisoo-unnie is hiding, it’s just finally being released…She’s unstable right now unnie, and all we can do is just be there for her.’’

Ji-yoon nodded and smiled, a tear escaping her eye after opening up to her sister’s best friend ‘’You’re a good friend Chaeyoung…I’m so grateful that my sister has you.’’

Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I better make her some breakfast in case she wakes up. May I ask where can I buy some Advil? I’m still not sure around Korea since I don’t go out by myself’’

‘’Oh we have some Advil just in the counter. I’ll get it for you’’ Ji-yoon said. Chaeyoung nodded and started to prepare a simple breakfast for her unnie. Her thoughts still running in her head ‘’How can I tell Lisa about this? ‘Hey Lisa! I just went home after having a sleepover in Jisoo-unnie’s house, and did you know that we kissed all night so that I could make her fall asleep?’ ‘’ Chaeyoung sighed ‘’Lisa’s going to kill me when I say that…’’ Speaking of her girlfriend, she better call her after she brings Jisoo’s breakfast upstairs.

‘’Hmmm why can’t you just go back to being her girlfriend Chaeyoung?’’ Ji-yoon said mischievously. Chaeyoung let out a yelp seeing Jisoo’s sister appearing beside her and giving her the Advil.

‘’I-I can’t unnie’’ Chaeyoung blushed. Ji-yoon raised her eyebrows ‘’Why? Is there someone you like to your thousands of fans’’ Ji-yoon said dramatically that made Chaeyoung remember something.

‘’You’re so infuriatingly dense Chaeng’’ Jisoo chuckled ‘’Those two girls loved you like a circle…never-ending’’ She said while drawing a circle slowly with her hand before laughing ‘’But one of them won you over right? Lucky bangs I guess’’

‘’Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung!’’

Chaeyoung snapped her head to see Ji-yoon looking at her a bit worried ‘’I’m sorry, did you say something unnie?’’ Chaeyoung asked sheepishly.

Ji-yoon only looked at the shy girl in amusement ‘’I said if you already like someone from your thousands of fans.’’

Chaeyoung smiled thought it faded a little, the thought of Jennie loving her is still…surprising

‘’Yeah…I have a girlfriend actually’’

Ji-yoon was surprised ‘’What!? No wonder you can’t return being my sister’s girlfriend’’ She pouted

Chaeyoung laughed nervously ‘’Yeah…anyways, I have to call that girlfriend of mine before she goes dragon on me’’ Chaeyoung took Jisoo’s breakfast in a tray and began to walk upstairs ‘’I’ll go home when I made sure that Jisoo-unnie is okay now. Thank you for your time unnie’’ Chaeyoung smiled at her in which Ji-yoon returned it with her own.

''No Chaeyoung...thank you for being here''

As Chaeyoung was about to enter Jisoo’s room, she heard yelling

‘’Limario would you shut the hell up please! Yes Chaeng is with me but I don’t know where she is’’

‘’I woke up because of her cellphone ringing!’’

‘’She’s here because she slept with me!’’

Chaeyoung blushed hard at her choice of words at last sentence and quickly entered the room ‘’Jichu!’’ She saw Jisoo scoff at Lisa’s shouting and ended the call. ‘’Hey Chaeng’’ Jisoo smiled like nothing happened

‘’What the hell did you say to Lisa?!’’ Chaeyoung panicked, she swore Lisa must be angrier than a volcano right now.

Her cellphone was ringing again, Chaeyoung placed the tray by Jisoo’s table beside her bed to take her phone. Jisoo frowned and turned off the phone, probably infuriating her monkey friend on the other side.

‘’Unnie!’’ Chaeyoung frowned at her action ‘’Give me my phone!’’

‘’No.’’ Jisoo said and her world began to spin around as she tried to stand up. ‘’ my head hurts’’ Jsioo groaned in pain, holding her head.

Chaeyoung knew that Jisoo rarely cuss, so it means her hangover was really strong. She disregards the priority to take her phone and decided to take care of her unnie.

‘’Here, I made you breakfast. Make sure to take the Advil after eating okay?’’ Chaeyoung said worriedly. Seeing Jisoo not taking any actions, she sighed.

Jisoo felt another pillow being put behind her so that she can comfortably sit up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chaeyoung moving beside her with her breakfast.

‘’Here, I’ll feed you.’’

Jisoo’s heart fluttered at the action and smiled dorkily ‘’Yay’’

Chaeyoung giggled at that and proceeded to feed her unnie. After Jisoo took the medicine, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, probably thinking about something...or someone

‘’Are you okay now Jichu?’’ Chaeyoung asked softly. Jisoo looked at her and smiled ‘’Yeah I am…thanks pasta’’

Chaeyoung finally got her phone and turned it on seeing multiple missed calls and messages.

Babe: Chaeyoung answer your phone! Why didn’t you tell me you were sleeping over at Jisoo’s house?!

Babe: I swear to God Chaeyoung answer your phone!

Babe: PARK ING CHAEYOUNG ANSWER IT

Babe: I swear if you don’t call within this hour, I will definitely go there at Jisoo and I promise you hell will break loose.

‘’Oh no’’ Chaeyoung cursed, first Jisoo and now Lisa cursing. That meant seriousness. She sighed and glanced at Jisoo seeing she’s relaxing herself, the medicine taking its effect.

She took this opportunity to call Lisa and at the first ring, she had to put her phone away from her ear from the loud shouting.

‘’PARK CHAEYOUNG WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO LAST NIGHT?!’’ Lisa shouted angrily and she could hear sobs coming out from .

Chaeyoung’s heart broke hearing Lisa cry ‘’Baby, calm down. I need you to calm down okay?’’ Chaeyoung said with a soft voice

‘’Not until you ing explain to me what the hell are you doing there and a sleepover? Really Chaeng? I texted you last night before we went to sleep! So that means you slept over at Jisoo’s house at midnight? What the hell is going on Park Chaeyoung! I swear to God if you really did sleep with her, I’ll-’’

‘’Lisa!’’ Chaeyoung shouted to get her girlfriend’s attention ‘’Calm down please and let me explain!’’

Lisa sniffled ‘’You better explain it right Chaeyoung. I swear I’m going to punch your cute chipmunk cheeks.’’

‘’Calm down okay? I’m loyal to you. I can’t really explain it well on the phone since you’ll probably be furious. I’ll come over there okay? I’ll explain everything when I come there.’’ Chaeyoung explained calmly to her girlfriend ‘’I love you pabo’’ She smiled

‘’You and your sweet voice’’ Lisa said while rolling her eyes ‘’Great way to start my morning’’ She grumbled ‘’And no, you won’t get an I love you too until you explained to me what the hell is going on. Remember that I’m still ing angry at you for not telling me and for not answering my calls for like half an hour.’’

‘’I’ll see you later ba-‘’ Chaeyoung couldn’t finish what she said because Lisa hanged up on her. Chaeyoung sighed ‘’Yeah…a great way to start my morning’’ She muttered

Chaeyoung glanced up and saw Jisoo looking at her strangely ‘’What’s wrong unnie?’’ She said in concern ‘’Do you need something?’’

Jisoo’s eyes hardened ‘’You’re not being truthful Chaeng…’’

Chaeyoung looked confused ‘’ What do you mean unnie?’’

Jisoo crawled towards Chaeyoung and sat on her lap, putting her arms around her neck. ‘’We didn’t slept last night?’’ She whispered to the younger girl.

Chaeyoung was panicking, what was the older girl doing?! ‘’She’s not drunk right now!’’

‘’We slept unnie what’s wrong? Are you still sleepy?’’ She looked confused

‘’Oh I’m glad then,’’ Jisoo smiled ‘’You’re my first after all'’ She blushed

Chaeyoung’s eyes bulged out and pushed Jisoo out of her lap. ‘’Ow!’’ Jisoo complained and pouted ‘’What was that for?’’

‘’W-we didn’t slept like that unnie!’’ Chaeyoung blushed. Jisoo frowned ‘’Oh…’’ Before smiling slyly and bit her lip ‘’Should we get started then?’’ Her eyes glinting lust and want for the younger girl.

Chaeyoung froze at what she said as she watched Jisoo crawling towards her. She was paralyzed and confused why the hell her unnie is acting like this since she’s probably sober right now. ‘’J-Jichu stop’’ Chaeyoung backed away as Jisoo came closer. She yelped when she felt the foot of the bed, almost making her fall.

‘’S-stop unnie!’’

Jisoo did stop and looked at her with hurt ‘’Am I not attractive enough for you Chaeng?’’ She whispered and looked like she was about to cry making Chaeyoung panic even more.

‘’Y-you are attractive unnie!’’ Chaeyoung stuttered

‘’Then that’s enough’’ Jisoo smirked and lunged at her, kissing her straight in the lips, it like her life depended on it.

Chayoung screamed as her head hit the foot of the bed rather hard making her groan in pain. She lost the strength to push Jisoo away because her head was throbbing in pain as Jisoo continued to abuse her lips. Jisoo bit her bottom lip harshly forcing Chaeyoung to open . Chaeyoung felt her unnie’s tongue exploring and whipped her head to the side to escape the kiss. She panted and her head was spinning since the hit was pretty hard.

‘’Please unnie stop’’ Chaeyoung said weakly and began to cry when Jisoo’s lips went down to her neck then to her chest. ‘’Stop please…’’ She pleaded

Jisoo stopped all her movements and sat up ‘’Please don’t cry Chaeng…it hurts me seeing you cry’’ Jisoo said softly like she was not forcing her to kiss her.

Chaeyoung continued crying ‘’You’re not in your right mind unnie…please let’s talk’’ She pleaded

‘’Talk about what?’’ Jisoo whispered, her hair covering her eyes. ‘’We already did talk Chaeyoung…I opened up to you all the problems I had last night, what more do you want to talk about?’’

‘’Why are you acting like this Jichu…why are you kissing me?’’

‘’Isn’t it obvious?’’ Jisoo laughed but not the happy kind as fresh new tears starting streaming down her face ‘’I’m still ing in love with you…and it hurts me that you avoided what I said last night. I knew you were loyal but ’’ Jisoo chuckled sadly‘’I just wanted you all to myself…even right now.’’

Chaeyoung was shock, Jisoo was still in love with her? ‘’B-but I thought you moved on?’’

Jisoo wiped her tears and tilted her head ‘’Is my actions from last night not enough for you?’’ She mocked ‘’I remember every moment even if I’m drunk Chaeng…and I remembered clearly that you kissed me back’’

‘’You were drunk unnie, you’re not in the right state of your mind…even right now’’ Chaeyoung sat up, her head still throbbing in pain. ‘’I’m here for you Jichu…but as your sister.’’

Jisoo was shaking ‘’B-but you kissed me back last night…’’ She said again

Chaeyoung hugged Jisoo tightly ‘’I did it for you…to help you sleep’’ She explained softly

‘’Then do it again to me right now’’ Jisoo screamed in her shoulder ‘’I-I need you Chaeng…’’

‘’I’m sorry Jisoo…I can’t’’ Chaeyoung let go of the hug and sighed, wiping away her unnie’s tears. It hurts her to not return her unnie’s feelings but she already moved on, and she has an amazing girlfriend.

‘’I have Lisa now.’’

Jisoo’s heart broke even more ‘’C-Chaeng…’’

‘’I know about your issues towards the two but please understand that they are still your friends unnie’’ Chaeyoung touched Jisoo’s cheek in which Jisoo leaned on it. ‘’They’re your best friends…they will never turn their back on you and they are definitely not making you their option okay?’’ And that was the last straw for Jisoo

‘’I’m sorry’’ Jisoo sobbed and hugged Chaeyoung tightly ‘’I-I’m s-o sorry’’ Jisoo cried out ‘’A-all these problems piling out on me and I-I released it all on you…I’m sorry for making you feel guilty a-and for being a horrible friend to you guys…My feelings for you they're just...still here...I'm so sorry for forcing you Chaeng...’’

‘’Shhhh it’s okay unnie…we will never leave you’’ Chayeoung tightened their hug and prayed that everything will be alright with her oldest unnie, but right now, Jisoo needs time and her friends to get through this...

After making Jisoo fall asleep, she left a note to call her when she wakes up. Chaeyoung looked at her sleeping unnie and kissed her forehead ‘’Get better soon Jichu…’’ She went home after saying goodbye to Jisoo’s older sister.

As Chaeyoung entered her house tiredly, her mom welcomed her and said ‘’How was Jisoo honey?’’ She said worriedly.

‘’She really needs someone…and I’m glad I was able to release her problems.’’ Chaeyoung said weakly ‘’It hurts me seeing my usually strong unnie like that mom…’’

Mrs. Park hugged her ‘’Go take a bath honey…you deserved it.’’

‘’I still have to go to Lisa’s mom’’ Chaeyoung said letting go of her mother’s hug.

‘’Why?’’ Her mom looked confused

‘’I got a lot of explaining to do’’


Chaeyoung was standing at Lisa’s doorway for a while now, biting her lips as she readied some explanations on her head.

‘’Come on Chaeng you can do this.’’ Chaeyoung took a deep breath and exhaled. Chaeyoung knocked and at her first knock, the door immediately opened.

The sight that greeted her made her gulp in nervousness, was Lisa’s cold face, glaring at her like she cheated on her. Chaeyoung noticed her puffy eyes and her eyes softened at that.

‘’Hey’’ Chaeyoung smiled softly ‘’Do I have the privilege to hug you?’’ She joked 

‘’No.’’ Lisa said coldly before motioning Chaeyoung to come with her. ‘’My mom’s at the living room, so let’s talk at my room.’’

Chaeyoung heart skipped nervously ‘’Okay babe’’

Lisa yelled ‘’Mom Chaeyoung’s here! We’re going to my room to discuss some things’’

‘’Okay hon! Don’t do things I wouldn’t do!’’

Chaeyoung watched Lisa scowl though there was a hint of blush in her cheeks and she silently giggled at that.

Chaeyoung entered Lisa’s room covered in a relaxing light yellow color as well as some posters of girl groups and boy groups. It was not large but enough for a girl like Lisa. She feels calm and a bit happy to finally see her girlfriend's room.

‘’You done checking my room out?’’

Chaeyoung chuckled nervously seeing her girlfriend with her arms crossed at her. ‘’Y-yeah sorry about that’’ She said clearing .

‘’Explain.’’ Lisa said as they sat on Lisa’s bed.

‘’Ji-yoon unnie called me last night, saying that Jisoo cut her off, locking herself in her bedroom.’’ Chaeyoung started talking ‘’She’s been...our unnie has been drinking’’

Lisa gasped at that ‘’Like drinking alcohol?’’

Chaeyoung nodded sadly ‘’Yeah…I immediately told my mother and she allowed me to go, even waking up my father to drive me there.’’ Lisa nodded and let her continue ‘’Thankfully I know how to pick locks and opened her room…and she was drinking strong alcohol that’s for sure.’’ Chaeyoung scrunched up her nose in disgust remembering the smell.

‘’So…’’ Lisa said softly, taking Chaeyoung’s hand ‘’what happened?’’

‘’…her parents have been fighting since the birthday of her sister’’

‘’But that’s months ago!’’ Lisa exclaimed

‘’I know…which means she’s been keeping this from us for months.’’ Chaeyoung sighed ‘’I can’t tell you much Lisa…it’s up to Jisoo-unnie to tell the full story.’’

‘’I understand Chaeng, I’ll talk to her tomorrow…’’ Lisa hugged her ‘’I was worried you big meanie, I really thought that you slept with Jisoo-unnie…’’

''Pabo you're taking things in a different meaning'' Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her back. Lisa let go of the hug and pinch her cheeks, letting out a smile as she did so, but then she noticed something. Her smile slowly faded as possibilities are nowrunning through her mind.

‘’What’s wrong babe?’’ Chaeyoung asked, seeing the smile fade right in front of her eyes.

‘’Why…why are your lips red?’’ Lisa said quietly ‘It’s…swollen’’ She looked straight at Chaeyoung’s eyes and frowned seeing the panicked look in her eyes.

‘’Tell me.’’ Lisa said stoically

Chaeyoung looked away nervously ‘’It was from…Jisoo-unnie’’ She said in shame, and she swore she could see smoke coming out from Lisa’s ears as she growled.

‘’ing explain to me why it led to this before I lose my anger Park Chaeyoung’’ She whispered, her hand tightening her hold at Chaeyoung’s cheek.

‘’Ow! That hurts’’ Chaeyoung whined ‘’Okay okay stop abusing my cheeks’’

Lisa let go of her cheeks and glared at the swollen red lips that Chaeyoung has. Chaeyoung sighed ‘’Listen, Jisoo-unnie was drunk okay? And I couldn’t push her off since I kind of drank her shot so that she could explain to me what was happening…so I was dizzy since it was strong and I don't really drink alcohol...’’

‘’I promise to you that I tried to push her off and I was successful at that…but she kept on touching and kissing me...'' Chaeyoung whispered ''As I can’t make her fall asleep so I had to kiss back and distract her…’’

Lisa’s nose flared when she heard Jisoo touched her girlfriend ‘’I successfully brought her to bed and made her fall asleep.’’ Chaeyoung explained quickly seeing Lisa about to get loose.

‘’…did it happen again this morning?’’ Lisa asked and her eyes hardened when Chaeyoung nervously nodded her head ‘’B-but she’s okay now! She realized her mistake and apologized to me about what happened…’’ She quickly explained ''Please understand babe...she's having so many problems, let's not add more of it...''

Lisa was quiet and that made Chaeyoung even more nervous ‘’Babe? Please talk to me’’

Lisa stood up and walked towards her door. Chaeyoung was confused as Lisa locked her door and went back to her girlfriend, suddenly sitting on her lap, wrapping her legs around Chaeyoung’s waist.

Chaeyoung was surprised and immediately put her arms around Lisa’s waist to make sure she doesn’t fall off ‘’I’m sorry Lisa…’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’I did my best and I promise to you that I’m loyal okay? I've moved on from Jisoo-unnie and I have you now...’’

Lisa was still quiet making Chaeyoung bite her lips in nervousness. Lisa’s eyes flashed at that action and murmured ‘’Who is your girlfriend Park Chaeyoung?’’

Chaeyoung looks confused, why was she asking her that question? ‘’Of course it’s you pabo.’’

Lisa hummed, putting her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck and pulling her closer. She smirked when her cute girlfriend yelped at that action. ‘’Yes babe, you’re my girlfriend so you know what that means?’’

Chaeyoung was hypnotized at Lisa’s actions and deep voice ‘’W-what?’’

‘’It means that you’re mine’’

With that, Lisa kissed Chaeyoung on her lips aggressively, putting her claim on the girl a month older than her. Chaeyoung immediately kissed back and moaned when Lisa bit her bottom lip, asking for permission. Though she winced a bit in pain since her lips are getting actions lately, Chaeyoung opened and they battled for dominance. Lisa gripped Chaeyoung’s neck tightly and moaned at their tongues colliding and exploring each other. Chaeyoung’s grip on Lisa’s waist tightened as she makes out with her girlfriend.

Lisa pushed Chaeyoung’s shoulder as they fell at the bed making Lisa on top of her. She released the kiss as they both panted for air. Lisa looked below her and the sight made her heart stop.

Park Chaeyoung panting under her with her lips still swollen and her eyes half-lidden. ‘’I’m so blessed to have this girl as my girlfriend’’

‘’Stop biting your lips pabo’’ Lisa whispered ‘’Or I won’t be able to control myself’’ Lisa settled on cuddling with her girlfriend so that they won’t be able to make a mistake that they will surely regret for going too fast.

Chaeyoung giggled and hugged Lisa ‘’Sorry, it’s a habit of mine’’

‘’You know,’’ Chaeyoung spoke up after a moment of silence ‘’I should make you jealous more often’’

Lisa looked up and narrowed her eyes ‘’Why?’’

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’You look hot getting all jealous like that’’ She laughed when Lisa grabbed a pillow and smashed her with it

‘’Yah Park Chaeyoung! What happened to your innocent mind?!’’ Lisa blushed while looking at her in shock

‘’I was just being honest jeez’’ Chaeyoung giggled and cuddled with a pouting Lisa.

‘’Glad everything went well with us…’’  Chaeyoung smiled but she still has another problem lingering in her mind…

Chaeyoung sighed and closed her eyes, feeling sleepy with her girlfriend’s warmth lulling her to sleep, and one thought of that problem made her ponder about

‘’…Jennie’’


Well that escalated quick! Did Jisoo's confession surprised you or did you guys kind of expected it? Chaelisa fighting and quickly fixing it. I'm actually rather surprise how strong Chaeyoung is but her recent problem is finally revealed. It's our one and only dumpling. But is it a good kind of problem or a bad one? Stay tuned for the next chapter!