Comeback...?

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened and was frozen as the drunk girl on top of her hungrily kissed her straight on the lips. '’What am I doing?! This is basically cheating on Lisa!’’  

At the thought of her girlfriend, she immediately began to struggle. She grabbed Jisoo’s shoulder in an attempt to push her off, but the older girl was quick, grabbing both of her hands with hers and slamming them down at the side of her head.

Chaeyoung whimpered at the slight pain along with it and gasp when Jisoo bit her lip. At that action, she felt the older girl’s tongue exploring and entangling it with her own, she could taste the strong alcohol, intoxicating her even more. Chaeyoung is beginning to get dizzy because she’s not a drinker and harshly whipped her head to the side to let go of the kiss.

‘’U-unnie we shouldn’t be doing this!’’ Chaeyoung shouted, panting at the long kiss however her shout fell on deaf ears as Jisoo began to trail her lips from her ears down to her creamy neck. ‘’L-let go of me Jichu!’’

‘’Why should I let you go Chaeng?’’

Chaeyoung froze at the sound of her voice, it was so unlike her usual unnie, it was…cold and angry.

Jisoo slowly lift her head to see Chaeyoung with closed eyes ‘’…You’re so beautiful Chaeyoung-ah…’’ Jisoo gently let go of her hand and Chaeyoung was scared if she moved it, Jisoo will push it down again roughly so she stayed in that position, hoping that Jisoo is in a right state of mind before she could make her move.

‘’I don’t want to leave…’’ Jisoo whispered as she clenched her fist in anger ‘’Now that you’re staying here permanently’’

‘’What about Jennie and Lisa? Won’t you miss them too?’’ Chaeyoung thought if she mentioned their other friends, Jisoo might calm down...

Oh she was wrong

Jisoo glared at Chaeyoung harshly ‘’Oh I’ll miss them alright…I’ll miss being their rebound friend, their 2nd choice…I only exist when they need something from me right?’’ Jisoo laughed before poking at Chaeyoung's chest

‘’ Especially when it comes to you’’

‘’M-Me?’’ Chaeyoung muttered and thought ‘’I understand Lisa…but why Jennie-unnie too?’’

‘’You’re so infuriatingly dense Chaeng’’ Jisoo chuckled ‘’Those two girls loved you like a circle…never-ending’’ She said while drawing a circle slowly with her hand before laughing ‘’But one of them won you over right? Lucky bangs I guess’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened ‘’W-what?’’ Her brain processed what she just heard ‘’J-Jennie loves me?’’

Jisoo giggled ‘’Whoops, I spoiled my best friend’s secret. That’s so bad of me’’ She said and laughed while smacking her own head.

‘’W-why are you telling me this Jichu?’’

‘’Because I hate it.’’ Jisoo said stoically while Chaeyoung looks confused ‘’I hate feeling that I only exist because I’m needed…’’

‘’I want to be taken care of…I want someone to make me happy once for a while…I’m tired of being the responsible unnie. The mature unnie...''Jisoo whispered  ''I wanted to be vulnerable and release my feelings too…I wanted to be...wanted too...’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes softened seeing new fresh tears streaming down her unnie’s face. ‘’Months of concealing her problems is really taking a toll on her…especially her mental and emotional health…’’

‘’Unnie…I’m here. We’re here for you’’ Chaeyoung said soothingly to her, her hand rising up to wipe the tears of her unnie. ''They don't think of you like that...they love you too Jichu, like true sisters'' 

‘’I missed you Chaeyoungie…I missed you so much that I wanted to resent Lisa for almost taking you time everyday…’’ Jisoo whispered leaning towards Chaeyoung’s touch ‘’ You were the only one who’s been with me since last year…you care for me, you make me happy… you were there in my worst problem even now…''

She looked desperately at Cheayoung's eyes ''I miss our time together’’

Chaeyoung pulled Jisoo towards her to hug her tightly. She has never seen Jisoo so broken, even when they broke up, she was never this unstable…''I'll help you get through this...we all do. You make me happy too, I always open up to you  whenever I have problems...let us be here for you also Jichu, just like you've always been to us.''

They stayed in that position for a good hour letting Jisoo release all her tears in her system...it was a different sight seeing her like this...and Chaeyoung hopes, she'll be able to reach out to her unstable unnie...

‘’Why can’t you be mine again Chaeng?’’ Jisoo suddenly said, snapping Chaeyoung out of her musing. Chaeyoung looked down and saw Jisoo finally stopped crying as she gripped Chaeyoung’s waist.

‘’What do you mean unnie?’’ Chaeyoung whispered, scared that what might she be thinking on what Jisoo said is right.

Jisoo slowly got up ‘’ I want you to be mine again Chaeng’’ She looked at Chaeyoung’s eyes desperately ‘’Please Chaeng…come back to me’’

‘’U-Unnie I have Li-‘’ She couldn’t finished her sentence because Jisoo dived in and kissed her again at the lips. Chaeyoung was quick to push her away and sat right up making Jisoo sit on her lap instead.  

‘’Jisoo stop kissing me it’s not right!’’

Jisoo looked at her with half-lidden eyes and whispered ‘’Make me’’ She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck and gently kissed Chaeyoung at the lips.

Chaeyoung suddenly froze again, her heart beating fast and recognizing this kiss. It was the kind of kiss that started the two of them together. Her lips quivered ‘’No Chaeyoung, don’t cry right now. If you cry right now, Jisoo will only have more problems and will be more unstable…I have to stop this somehow.’’

‘’Respond to me Chaeng’’ Jisoo let go of the kiss and caress Chaeyoung’s cheek like she was her girlfriend again

Chaeyoung looked confused ‘’I’m sorry…did you say something?’’ She asked

‘’Yeah…’’ Jisoo smiled drunkenly, her face red as she hiccuped her words while looking at her fondly

‘’I love you’’

 Chaeyoung couldn’t respond to it right away, she knows that if she returns it now, Jisoo might have the wrong idea. She took a deep breath, she has no choice but to make Jisoo sleep right now since she’s getting more unstable and drunk. What she’s planning is risky but she’ll explain everything tomorrow morning ‘’And God I hope you forgive me for this…I’m sorry Lisa but I just have no choice’’

‘’…just kiss me’’ Chaeyoung whispered and closed her eyes so that Jisoo wouldn’t see her teary eyes. She hates hurting her unnie…and she especially hates herself for not thinking more solutions that doesn’t involve hurting the unstable girl in front of her, as well as her own girlfriend.

She could feel Jisoo’s eyes lighten up and immediately kissed her, Chaeyoung kissed back and Jisoo could feel her whole body lit up like firworks, ''She's kissing me back!'' Jisoo though in happiness. She felt strength enter her system with this knowledge as she gripped Chaeyoung's hair and pulled her closer to her body.  

Chaeyoung can't help but moan becaue man Jisoo is really a good kisser. She lifted Jisoo to bring her to bed and gently laid her down so now, she was on top of the drunk girl.

Jisoo panted as Chaeyoung released the kiss, she could see the want in Jisoo’s eyes and that alone is enough to fill her with guilt, Lisa running to her mind so she whispered to her ‘’Go to sleep unnie…’’

Jisoo pouted cutely at her before seductively stared at her ‘’No…I want more Chaeng...give me more please'’

She pulled the younger girl down by her shirt and kissed her again the lips, her hands going down to caress Chaeyoung’s body grabbing amd groping the skin that she could feel until Chaeyoung quickly lifted herself up, panting at their actions and her guilt. She touched Jisoo’s cheek and looked straight in her eyes seriously.

‘’No unnie, you’re drunk and you’re not in the right state of mind…’’ Chaeyoung explained sternly to her

‘’But…’’

‘’No buts’’ Chaeyoung kissed Jisoo’s forehead ‘’Go to sleep.’’ Chaeyoung began to stand up to clean Jisoo’s room until she felt a tug on her shirt. She looked back and saw Jisoo with terrified eyes and quivering lips ‘’D-Don’t leave me!’’

Chaeyoung almost wanted to cry seeing her usually strong unnie like this ‘’I won’t’’ She said as gently as possible ‘’I’m just going to clean your room okay?’’

‘’P-promise you’ll return?’’ Jisoo said, her eyes closing finally feeling the dizziness ‘’I promise’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I love you unnie, so please listen to me and get some rest. We’ll talk tomorrow.’’

Jisoo finally let out a small genuine smile as she felt her heart soar hearing those three words from Chaeyoung's mouth and laid down at her bed while Chaeyoung cleaned up her room.


‘’Chaeng? Are you done yet?’’ 

‘’Yeah I’m done’’ Chaeyoung sighed ‘’What a tiring night…’’ Chaeyoung looked at the clock and saw it was 4am ‘’or morning…’’

Chaeoung tiredly laid down beside Jisoo who was looking at her softly, her face still red. Chaeyoung blushed a bit but she can’t help it. Jisoo is just too beautiful. ‘’Too bad I’ve moved on from her. I love Lisa now’’ Chaeyoung thought, remembering the time Lisa asked her to be her girlfriend bringing a smile on her lips.

‘’You’ll really come back to me Chaeng?’’ Jisoo asked her hopefully 

Chaeyoung felt a pang of hurt and self-guilt ‘’I was always here unnie...I didn't leave you’' She whispered and hugged the older girl despite smelling of alcohol. 

''I love you Chaeng...''

Chaeyoung chuckled sadly and just stayed quiet

‘’I got a lot of explaining to do…’’


I apologize for my tardiness this past month but online school works are killing me but after 2 more weeks, it will finally stop. Making this chapter makes me teary-eyed because if I were in Chaeyoung's position, seeing Jisoo like that is really heartbreaking. What will happen to the girls' relationship after this sudden action of the usually mature unnie? You will all find out in the next chapter!  Bare with me guys and please stay with me until the end! Thank you for supporting my stories and I'll make sure to finish this!