Feel and Know

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Lisa dragged Cheyoung away from Jennie’s grip while keeping her nervous but excited thoughts within her head. ‘’They made up…’’ Lisa bit her lip, what if Chaeyoung will not accept her invitation now that they made up? Lisa sneak a peek behind her seeing Jennie with a bright smile while talking with Jisoo and often looking at them.

Lisa stopped and shook her head ‘’No, this is the time Lisa. It’s now or never’’ She whispered to herself and took a deep breath before turning around to face the girl who made her heart race every now and then.

Lisa exhaled slowly, mesmerized by the girl who is only a month older than her ‘’You’re really beautiful Chaeyoung…’’ Lisa said, her voice low and eyes full of all the adoration she has for her.

Chaeyoung slightly blushed at the compliment ‘’Thank you Lisa’’ She smiled ‘’You’ve been complimenting and not teasing me for tonight though, are you sick?’’ She teased

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung with determined but playful eyes ‘’Yes I’m sick’’ Then she winked ‘’Sickeningly in love with you’’ Lisa celebrated inside her head when she saw Chaeyoung blushing furiously and her eyes not looking at her

‘’Y-yah you're really a flirt Lalisa’’ Chaeyoung stuttered a bit, fanning away her blush ‘’So what was it that you want to talk about that is so important?’’

‘’Chaeyoung…’’ Lisa said seriously which somehow surprises Chaeyoung since it is rare for Lisa to be serious ‘’Whatever I’m going to say, please don’t react violently and please listen to me…because what I’m going to say’’ Lisa sent a shaky smile showing that she’s nervous ‘’I really mean it…’’

Chaeyoung nodded slowly and held Lisa’s hand to give her support on whatever Lisa’s going to say. The maknae smiled at the action and took calming breaths to relax her nerves

‘’Park Chaeyoung,’’ Lisa started ‘’Ever since the first day you already caught my attention. When we were introduced to each other, we just clicked’’ Lisa smiled, putting her hand to her heart ‘’I love the connection we have, it makes me feel like I’m at the sky, flying and free’’

Chaeyoung kept quiet, letting Lisa continue ‘’Without noticing it myself, I was improving myself’’ Lisa chuckled ‘’I began waking up early that my mom would have heart attacks sometimes’’ Chaeyoung giggled at that ‘’I’m even participating on recitations and even studying back at home. Not to mention dance practices as well, you just give me more energy whenever we have practices’’

Lisa took a hold of Chaeyoung’s other hand and held it tight ‘’Park Chaeyoung aka my chipmunk…’’ She said and chuckled when Chaeyoung pouted at her ‘’I like you. More than a friend, so what important thing that I’m going to say is that’’ She took a deep breath, she didn’t realized she closed her eyes when she was saying all those things, so Lisa opened them slowly directing it at Chaeyoung ‘’Give me a chance to be your girlfriend.’’

That stunned Chaeyoung as her eyes widened, she didn’t know what to say, opening and closing. ‘’Lisa’s…girlfriend?’’ Her heart began beating fast as if knowing what’s going to happen next

Lisa smiled at her, excited but nervous at the same time that she unexpectedly shouted ‘’Go out with me!’’


‘’What?!’’

Jennie and Jisoo jawdropped at what they just heard ‘’What the…’’ Jisoo whispered

Jennie’s eyes were wide, not looking away from the maknae line. She saw Chaeyoung’s stunned look and Lisa’s hopeful one ‘’She actually…asked her out?’’ Jennie whispered ‘’So that’s why she’s being extra charming tonight…’’

‘’I certainly did not expect this from our maknae at all’’ Jisoo said, shock still in her face.

Jennie started shaking a bit ‘’Just when we just made up’’ She slowly growled making Jisoo gulp ‘’Uh oh…’’ She thought ‘’This night is not going to end well’’

‘’Lisa just has the perfect timing does she’’ Jennie said stoically but Jisoo could sense the anger in it. Jisoo laughed nervously ‘’She does huh’’

‘’Just when I was planning to confess to her soon’’ Jennie gritted her teeth, she felt disappointed to herself right now ‘’Am I…too late?’’ She whispered to herself while Jisoo just looked at Jennie with a bit of pity in her eyes but the oldest knows that Jennie doesn’t want any pity ‘’She’s a fighter.’’

‘’Jennie…’’ Jisoo called her making Jennie look at her, Jisoo could see the turmoil inside the girl so she put a hand to her shoulder ‘’Calm down…we still don’t know Chaeyoung’s answer’’

‘’Alright! Thank you so much chipmunk!’’ They both looked and saw Lisa hugging Chaeyoung like her life depended on it while Chaeyoung giggled at the maknae telling her to let her go since she can’t breathe.

‘’…I spoke to soon I guess.’’ Jisoo awkwardly said and saw the two coming back ‘’We’ll talk about this later Jendeukie, for now, be brave.’’

Jennie just nodded, she just felt nothing right now thankfully Jisoo is taking the lead so that no fights will break out. ‘’So Nalalisa,’’ Jisoo smirked ‘’Do you really need to shout to the world that you are given a chance to go out with pasta?’’

Chaeyoung pouted at the nickname while Lisa puffed her chest in pride in which Jennie wants to just punch it. ‘’I was given a chance to go out with her and who knows?’’ Lisa smiled, taking a hold of Chaeyoung’s hand and intertwining them ‘’Being girlfriends is sooner than you think?’’

‘’Don’t rush too much Lalisa’’ Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but a bright smile is on her face. Her heart being filled with the warmth she knows ‘’Lisa’s love…’’ She repeated what she thought last time

Jennie exhaled ‘’They’re not girlfriends yet…You’re not too late Jennie. You just got to keep fighting’’ Jennie looked at Chaeyoung and when she smiled at her, her strength came back

‘’Jennie Kim always get what she wants, no matter what’’ Jennie thought and casually put her arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulder ‘’We haven’t eaten since we entered here’’ She winked ‘’Now that’s all finished,’’ She gave Lisa a sharp look but quickly returned her attention to Chaeyoung ‘’ Let’s go eat then hubby?’’

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly at the thought of food ‘’You’re right! I’m starving’’ She looked at Lisa and gripped their hands together and looked at Jisoo ‘’Let’s go then?’’

Jisoo is surprised at Jennie’s actions and sighed but a small smile is hidden on her face ‘’She just never gives up…’’ She just nodded in agreement with Chaeyoung ‘’Let’s go then’’

Lisa however caught Jennie’s sharp look at her and pursued her lips ‘’I got to take action now, Chaeyoung’s given me a chance not her.’’

She will make Jennie back down to what is hers right now.


‘’So Chaeyoungie,’’ Jisoo started the conversation as they began eating, they were rather in a much seclude area of the mansion since it was suffocating at the main hall because of the partying ‘’What made you accept this maknae’s confession to you?’’

Chaeyoung blushed ‘’Straight to the point as always unnie’’ She chuckled and took a bite of her own meal. Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand and squeezed it, giving her an encouraging smile ‘’Don’t be shy chipmunk’’

‘’I said yes to your confession and you’re already reading what I’m feeling?’’ Chaeyoung teased ‘’That’s creepy Manoban…’’

‘’Just tell her’’ Lisa said smugly, mainly pointing her smugness to Jennie who was purposely ignoring her to keep herself calm as she just sat close to Chaeyoung

‘’I can’t escape from this right?’’ Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled a bit ‘’Lisa’s makes me really comfortable and I just feel warm around her…I feel happy and I really forget my problems when I’m with her. Even though she’s a maknae, she’s quite a talented and caring one that she even acts as my unnie sometimes’’ Chaeyoung winked at Lisa ‘’It would be wrong if I didn’t try to go out with her since she’s quite an amazing person.’’

Chaeyoung smiled at Lisa ‘’I love how she always makes the first moves and immediately takes actions.’’

‘’Jeez Chaeyoungie no need to get all cheesy’’ Jisoo joked ‘’I might not eat cheese anymore if you continue that’’

Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue ‘’As if you didn’t get a taste of it a year ago unnie’’

‘’Yah stop it!’’ Jisoo laughed, happy that they’re now comfortable enough to talk about the past. ‘’It was in the past now’’

‘’So you do admit that you like it!’’ Chaeyoung laughed as if she won the argument while Jisoo shook her head ‘’I was your girlfriend that time…was I suppose to hate it?’’ She raised her eyebrows and smirked when Chaeyoung huffed

‘’Yah stop that’’ Lisa pouted ‘’You’re making me jealous you chipmunk…’’

‘’Mianhaee’’ Chaeyoung grinned and poked Lisa’s cheek as she was rewarded with a bright smile from the maknae.

Chaeyoung looked at her left side ‘’Wifey are you okay? You’ve been quiet’’ She said worriedly

Jennie smiled, happy that Chaeyoung’s attention is on hers now ‘’Yeah I’m fine’’ She said with a wink and bit her lip in hopes of it will attract Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung knows to herself that everytime Jennie winks at her, it makes her weak. She gulped when Jennie bit her lip so she quickly looked away ‘’G-great to know then.’’

Jennie smirked at that and continued eating, not noticing Lisa’s glare at her.

It was almost midnight and the party is now over, the four girls partied and even drank some but not to the point they were drunk, unfortunately one however got tipsy for enjoying the drink too much

‘’Chipmunkkkkk~’’ Lisa groaned ‘’I don’t feel so well…’’

‘’Because you drank too much’’ Chaeyoung shook her head. Lisa quickly looked around a bit and noticed that only she, Chaeyoung and Jennie were here as Jisoo went to the bathroom real quick

‘’Can you get me some water please?’’ Lisa said with aegyo making Jennie cringe. ‘’But Jisoo-unnie’s house is too big…I might get lost. Shouldn’t we just wait for her?’’

‘’Please?’’ Lisa pouted

‘’Oh alright’’ Chaeyoung grumbled ‘’Be thankful that you’re cute’’ She mumbled before walking away but not before saying something to Jennie ‘’Take care of her for me unnie, I’ll come back quick.’’

Jennie nodded ‘’Sure, I’ll handle this lightweight’’ Chaeyoung chuckled at that and left.

As soon as Chaeyoung left, Lisa abruptly stood up and glared at Jennie who was just using her phone cooly

‘’…..’’ Lisa kept glaring at her ex in which Jennie quickly sense and stopped using her phone, raising her eyebrow at Lisa questioningly ‘’What?’’

‘’You know what what is Jen’’ Lisa crossed her arms

‘’I don’t know what you’re talking about’’ Jennie said bluntly ‘’You need to be more specific pabo’’

Lisa’s eyes fired up ‘’Stop your advances to Chaeyoung’’ She answered just as bluntly ‘’She’s mine now Jennie.’’ Lisa smirked ‘’I’ve worked hard to gain her affection in which you didn’t do much.’’ Jennie glared at her for that

‘’She’s not yours Manoban’’ Jennie growled ‘’She just agreed with you guys going out, you’re not yet girlfriends, or better yet’’ Jennie smirked ‘’Hubby and wifey’’

Lisa frowned, not liking that they are fighting right now ‘’You heard what she said earlier Jen,’’ She said, crossing her arms ‘’Why can’t you just let us be happy?’’

Jennie closed her eyes and turned around, her back facing Lisa ‘’Because I don’t give up Lalisa. You know me.’’ Lisa was quiet ‘’You were my girlfriend once, you saw how I kept on fighting for our love and how I never gave up and even have the courage I have in confessing to you.’’

‘’Then why did that died if that’s the reason?’’ Lisa said ‘’Why did I fell out of love despite everything we’ve done? Why did you fell out of love? Isn’t that called giving up?’’

Jennie thought about it for a bit and opened to answer ‘’You fell out of love because you didn’t do much at your part.’’ She said a bit harshly ‘’In which I fell out of love because of it, it’s not giving up Lisa’’ Jennie looked at Lisa in the eye ‘’It’s called letting go because it means we are not the right ones to each other.’’

Lisa hummed and nodded in agreement ‘’Harsh but it’s true. I thought I loved you Jennie, but I guess it was just not love after all’’ Jennie snorted but stayed quiet ‘’Then what makes you think that Chaeyoung is the right one for you?’’ Lisa asked, her eyes narrowed

Jennie faced Lisa quick, her eyes serious ‘’What makes you think that Chaeyoung is the right one for you?’’

‘’Because I feel it’’ Lisa answered without any hesitation

‘’The feeling’s mutual then’’ Jennie smirked ‘’I feel and know that Chaeyoung is the one for me. That’s why I won’t stop my advances to her. I don’t give up Lisa’’ Jennie walked closer to her to emphasize her point ‘’I always get what I want, no matter what.’’

Frustration was seen in Lisa ‘’Look Jen’’ She sighed grabbing her temples ‘’I just don’t want any conflicts between us four.’’ She said softly ‘’Please, just leave us alone in the relationship department…’’

Jennie however is not budging ‘’You can convince me to back away all you want Lalisa,’’ Jennie said ‘’But sadly for you, I’m incredibly more stubborn than a rock’’

The two girls stared hard at each other, the former lovers are no longer just exes, they are now love rivals, competing for what they know that is theirs, but the question is…who will?

‘’Lisa! Why are you standing?! Aren’t you dizzy?’’ Chaeyoung’s voice was heard and the two turned to see Chaeyoung holding a glass of water with Jisoo beside her

‘’You may have confessed first’’ Jennie whispered ‘’But I will make sure I’m her last’’

What Lisa responded to her made Jennie look at her in shock

‘’And I’ll make sure Chaeyoung won’t be any closer to you more than friends’’

Jennie narrowed her eyes at that, was Lisa…going to control Chaeyoung on not going with her? Jennie shook her head ‘’That’s impossible. Lisa’s not that kind of person’’ Jennie whispered, she must be hearing things now. She’s looking onto it too much ‘’She must be a bit drunk’’

Lisa accepted the water and kissed Chaeyoung at the cheek ‘’Thank you babe’’ She said sincerely

Chaeyoung blushed and mumbled a ‘no problem’

‘’You were kind of fast though’’ Lisa said after getting a drink of water

Chaeyoung grinned ‘’Thankfully I encountered Jichu while I was finding my way. She guided me and well here we are’’ She explained ‘’You okay now?’’

Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand and intertwined them ‘’Never better. Let’s go home then?’’

Chaeyoung yawned and nodded ‘’You’re right…’’ She looked at Jisoo who looked a bit red, probably from the drink they had earlier ‘’We’ll go home so that you can rest Jichu’’ She smiled at the eldest

Jisoo nodded and smiled back, walking forward to pinch Chaeyoung’s cheeks ‘’Still as plump as ever Chaeyoungieeeeeee’’ She laughed and began palming it

Chaeyoung giggled at Jisoo’s cuteness ‘’Stop it unnie, maybe you also drank too much’’ She joked

Jisoo chuckled and shook her head ‘’Nah I can still handle it.’’ She let go and stuck out her tongue ‘’Now go, so that I can have my beauty sleep’’

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Do you even need that unnie?’’

‘’Don’t be jealous of my face Jendeukie’’ Jisoo laughed

Jennie fumed ‘’I am not! It’s a freaking compliment so just accept it!’’

‘’Just joking Jendeukie geez’’ Jisoo snickered and shoo them away ‘’Just go alreadyyy’’

‘’Thank you for the party unnie, it was nice seeing your family again’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’They’re as funny as ever’’

Jisoo was surprise ‘’You also saw my brother?’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’I guess he still has a crush on me’’ She giggled making Jisoo roll her eyes ‘’He just never gives up’’

‘’Aish it’s just a simple crush unnie, it will phase away’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’Don’t tell me you’re still jealous about it?’’

Jisoo scoffed ‘’That was a year ago Chaeyoungie…’’ ‘’Still can’t get that memory of Chaeyoung laughing so hard about it while I’m being embarrassed as I told her…’’

Lisa clicked her tongue, not liking the topic ‘’Your party was the perfect timing unnie’’ She winked ‘’Thanks to you, I got chipmunk here’’ She looked at Chaeyoung and gripped her hand tighter

Chaeyoung just smiled, a light blush on her face. ‘’You should thank my sister then’’ Jisoo snickered

Lisa laughed ‘’Tell her I said thanks’’

Jennie was trying to suppress her yawn by putting her hand on but it escaped too quick. Chaeyoung saw it and giggled ‘’That was cute wifey’’

Jennie blushed, a bit embrassed ‘’Let’s just go home already’’

‘’Take care guys!’’ Jisoo waved bye at them ‘’Be careful on your way home’’

The three girls nodded and hugged Jisoo individually ‘’We will unnie!’’

‘’Thanks for taking me home chipmunk’’ Lisa grinned, her eyes droopy and tired. She glanced irritatedly at Jennie who just kept using her phone to keep herself awake as they walk home. ‘’…and you too Jen’’

Jennie looked up from her phone to give Lisa a light smirk ‘’No prob’’

Chaeyoung just shook her head and poked Lisa’s forehead ‘’ Don’t start a fight. go to sleep Lisa, you’re tired’’

Lisa pouted and held her forehead ‘’Fine…’’ She then gave Chaeyoung a cheeky grin ‘’Where’s my goodnight kiss?’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but a playful smile on her face, she kissed Lisa’s cheek and sweetly said ‘’Goodnight and sweetdreams to you Lalisa Manoban’’

Lisa smiled, liking the sound of her name from Chaeyoung ‘’I’m not yet satisfied’’ She pouted ‘’I want it on the lips’’ She said boldly

Jennie gave Lisa a sharp glare, her thoughts on strangling Lisa seems very tempting so she just said ‘’You’re just going out, don’t expect a kiss from Chaeyoung already pabo’’

Chaeyoung just blushed at that and started looking anywhere due to nervousness. Lisa frowned before smirking a bit ‘’Hey chipmunkkkk~’’ She said sweetly

Chaeyoung looked at her, curious why she was calling her but left shocked when Lisa leaned it and pecked her lips, lingering it a bit longer than usual

Jennie wanted to throw her phone at Lisa but restrained herself and if looks could kill, Lisa would be nothing but air right now.

‘’Yah Lalisa!’’ Chaeyoung shouted, pulling away at Lisa with a furious blush on her face and her heart beating erratically

‘’What you didn’t like it?’’ Lisa giggled, her face a bit red.

‘’Maybe you are drunk’’ Chaeyoung muttered looking away a bit embarrassed

‘’Oh don’t be shy chipmunk’’ Lisa laughed ‘’I got my goodnight kiss so at least be happy that I’m going to sleep feeling complete’’

Chaeyoung sighed, giving up at Lisa’s ridiculousness ‘’Argh you win’’ Chaeyoung said with a small smile ‘’Now go to sleep’’

Lisa grinned and nodded ‘’Goodnight to you too chipmunk!’’ Lisa skipped towards her house like a kid ‘’Text me when you get home!’’

‘’Yah I thought you were going to sleep already?!’’

‘’Not until I know you’re home safe and sound!’’

Chaeyoung just gave up ‘’Alright alright I’ll text you!’’

‘’Teehe~’’ Lisa’s aegyo was the last thing they heard before she entered the house

‘’That Lisa..’’ Chaeyoung shook her head and looked at Jennie who was gripping her phone hard ‘’Let’s take you home then wifey’’ Chaeyoung smiled

Jennie shook her head and smiled back ‘’No,’’ She said ‘’I’ll take you home’’

Chaeyoung was surprise ‘’But there’s your house just right there…’’

‘’It’s okay hubby’’ Jennie gave her gummy smile ‘’I want to be the one taking care of you’’

Chaeyoung was surprise ‘’But…’’

Jennie grabbed Chaeyoung’s wrist ‘’No buts’’ She said sternly ‘’I promised your mom that I’ll take you home’’

‘…I just can’t say no right?’’ Chaeyoung chuckled making Jennie laugh which was music to Chaeyoung’s ears ‘’Right’’ Jennie said ‘’Now let’s go. It’s getting cold’’

Jennie saw Chaeyoung shivering from the cold as a wind swept by ‘’Wait right here’’

Chaeyoung watched Jennie go to her house quickly as she rubbed her arm to keep herself warm ‘’I wonder why went inside her house…’’

She looked at the sky and her eyes twinkled seeing so many stars ‘’Wow…Korea is so beautiful…’’

‘’Though I think you’re much more beautiful’’ An elegant voice said. Chaeyoung felt warmth around her shoulders and she looked to see Jennie putting a black jacket around her shoulders, looking at her with a warm smile

Chaeyoung felt hot as if Jennie’s smile was giving her the sun ‘’T-thank you wifey’’ She stuttered ‘’Though you didn’t have to put an effort to bring me a jacket…my house is just near’’

‘’I don’t want you getting cold even for a second’’ Jennie said firmly, grabbing her hand a bit hesitant ‘’…Is this okay?’’ She whispered ‘’I just want to keep you warm…I don’t want you to think that I’m being a bad friend for you and Lisa…’’ Jennie winced at that, did she just friendzoned herself?

Chaeyoung blushed warmly ‘’No it’s okay…’’ For some reason despite of the cold wind around them and the jacket around her, Jennie’s hand seems to be warmer. Chaeyoung felt secure ‘’Thank you wifey…I really appreciate it’’

Jennie gave her gummy smile and gripped Chaeyoung’s hand tight as they began to walk towards Chaeyoung’s house

‘’So…’’ Jennie started to talk, their pace of walking rather slow ‘’You like Lisa?’’

Chaeyoung nodded breaking Jennie’s heart a bit ‘’…Are you in love with her?’’

Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie who staring ahead, she can’t seem to decipher what Jennie was feeling right now ‘’…No I’m not yet in love with her’’ She whispered ‘’Falling in love takes time…I don’t want to rush it…’’ ‘’Like what I did with Jisoo…’’

Jennie felt relief ‘’So I still have a chance after all…’ She glanced at Chaeyoung and was mesmerized at her beauty, her black jacket contrasted at Chaeyoung’s white dress and milky skin, it somehow made Chaeyoung look even more pretty to Jennie’s eyes ‘’You’re just too good to be true hubby…’’ She whispered

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie as they both stopped walking right in front of Chaeyoung’s house ‘’Why wifey?’’

Jennie grinned sheepishly and somehow felt shy that Chaeyoung heard her ‘’Well,’’ She gulped and looked at Chaeyoung’s eyes ‘’I just can’t seem to take my eyes off of you’’

Chaeyoung’s heart skipped a beat ‘’…Thank you’’

‘’No matter what happens,’’ Jennie whispered, she held Chaeyoung’s cheek softly and looked into her eyes ‘’I will always be here to stay…’’

‘’Jennie…’’ Chaeyoung whispered, she’s speechless, she doesn’t know what to say

As much as Jennie wants to kiss the girl in front of her, she knows it’s not yet the time. She doesn’t want to give Chaeyoung any confused feelings for now…It might ruin her chance. Jennie smiled her gummy smile and just kissed Chaeyoung’s forehead, lingering it there.

Chaeyoung froze, she suddenly remembered when she and Jennie library moment and how she took her home, also ending it with a kiss on the forehead

Jennie let go of the kiss and Chaeyoung swore she could see the stars behind Jennie’s eyes ‘’Take care hubby…have a good night sleep’’ Jennie said sweetly and motioned Chaeyoung to enter her house already

‘’Tell Mrs. Park I said good night’’ She winked making Chaeyoung blush ‘’So she did receive my good night’’ Chaeyoung smiled, so that’s why Jennie suddenly had courage to apologize to her.

‘’I will’’ Chaeyoung smiled back ‘’Be careful on your way home wifey….Take care and good night’’

Jennie nodded and started to walk away. She looked behind and saw Chaeyoung still staring at her, a small smile on her face before entering her house. Jennie started to look forward, a small smile also in her face, somehow even though Lisa confessed first, Jennie could feel that there is hope that she and Chaeyoung will end up together

‘’Then what makes you think Chaeyoung is the right one for you?’’ Lisa asked

Jennie smiled determinedly

‘’Because I feel and know it.’’


Err please don't hate me for taking so long :( Well good news to you guys! I finally got my new laptop! Hoorayy!!!!! Weekly and surprise updates are back bishes! So many things happened since I last left my stories and here I am! Can't wait to finish this with you guys because I have another good news! I might be creating a new story now which involves ehem got to stay quiet for nowww. Anyways I'm currently writing some new chapters every now and then and I'll be sure to update you guys! Please stay with me till the end and let's support Rose's upcoming solo! Love you guys! Dianaparker is back into writing