Wrong Move

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

‘’Good morning Mrs. Park!’’

Mrs. Park was watering some plants in front of their yard and saw the energetic girl from yesterday ‘’Ah Lisa was it?’’

Lisa grinned and bowed down to greet her ‘’Yes I am ma’am’’

She laughed ‘’No need to call me that dear. Any friend of my daughter is a friend of mine’’

Lisa giggled at that ‘’I guess I’ll stick with Mrs. Park then?’’

‘’Aish go for it then’’ Both girls laughed, enjoying their short interaction

‘’So Lisa,’’ Mrs. Park spoke ‘’You’re rather early…did you already have any breakfast?’’ Lisa nodded ‘’Yes I have, my mom was quite surprise to see me awake so early in the morning’’ She chuckled

Mrs. Park laughed at the remark ‘’I take it that you’re not a morning person?’’

‘’Nope’’ Lisa said sheepishly ‘’Chaeyoung has been quite an inspiration for me…she has always been good to me and she really make me happy.’’

Mrs. Park looked at Lisa’s twinkling eyes at the mention of Chaeyoung’s name and there she saw it ‘’This girl’s in love…’’

‘’She just charges me up…energizing me’’ Lisa continued ‘’And apparently that also makes me wake up so early without any temptation of getting back to bed’’

 Mrs. Park laughed, she liked this girl’s goofiness and she can clearly see why Chaeyoung is close with her since the first day Chaeyoung talked about her‘’I was about to cook her breakfast…Why don’t you wake her up while I cook?’’

Lisa seems surprise ‘’Chipmunk’s still asleep?’’ Lisa slapped when she realized she mention Chaeyoung’s nickname. ‘’Nice going Lisa’’ She cursed in her mind. However she only saw Chaeyoung’s mom raising her eyebrows in amusement before shaking her head ‘’It’s weekend Lisa, Chaeyoung can stay asleep for as long as she wants. She must have not expected you to come so early…did you tell her what time you would go?’’ She asked

Lisa rubbed the back of her head ‘’I uhm… I was planning to surprise her by coming early since I know she wakes up early’’ She explained before whispering ‘’I didn’t know that she doesn’t do that in weekends though…’’

Mrs. Park laughed at her ‘’Aish just go to her room and wake her up’’ She grinned ‘’That will surely be a surprise for her if you will be the one who will wake her up’’

Lisa’s eyes brightened up ‘’That’s a great idea Mrs. Park! Thank you!’’ She giggled at the imaginary reaction of Chaeyoung shocked face seeing her ‘’Can I come in now?’’

‘’Just go Lisa’’ Mrs. Park chuckled and Lisa nodded hastily before entering their house quickly. She shook her head and started to prepare breakfast for her daughter and some snacks for Lisa, she is already starting to like the younger girl even more

‘’Jesus I’m already having a hard time for thinking who Chaeyoung deserves more’’ She chuckled and started cooking

‘’Must be a tough decision for Chaeyoung especially…I really hope she picks the right one.’’

Lisa slowly opened the door to Chaeyoung’s room and peeked through it. Immediately she was hit by a sense of comfort like she has been in Chaeyoung’s room for years, already getting comfortable with it. She chuckled ‘’Even when we first introduced to each other, I was already comfortable with her’’

Time flies so fast, it’s been months since she met and hang out with Chaeyoung. Christmas is coming soon too so Lisa made a note to herself to confess to Chaeyoung before Christmas happens. She was having many fantasies like she and Chaeyoung standing coincidently in a mistletoe where after a kiss Lisa would confess or something like that. Or maybe after their school field trip that’s coming in a few weeks?

Lisa shook her head, now’s not the time for daydreaming again. She entered the room and saw Chaeyoung’s sleeping form, her breathing steady and she was snoring softly. Lisa walked closer and bended down to her level, her eyes softening at Chaeyoung’s serene face as a small smile appeared on her face ‘’One day I’m going to wake up seeing her beside me…she looks so cute’’

Lisa giggled when she poked Chaeyoung’s nose whose owner of it scrunched the said nose. ‘’Chipmuuuunkkk~’’ Lisa drawled out, poking Chaeyoung’s cheek ‘’Wakey wakeyyyyy’’

Chaeyoung groaned a bit ‘’Five more minutes mom…it’s weekend’’

Lisa stifled her laugh ‘’I’m not your mom chipmunk…’’ She said, her cheeks hurting from smiling so much as Lisa pinched Chaeyoung’s cheek

Chaeyoung, recognizing the voice, opened her eyes slowly ‘’Lisa…?’’ She said in a sleepy voice but then her mind started processing Lisa’s amused face

Her eyes snapped opened wide awake ‘’Lisa!’’ She exclaimed, jolting up from her bed ‘’Wha-what are you doing here?!’’

Lisa finally released her laughter seeing Chaeyoung’s embarrassed face since she saw her sleeping state. ‘’Good morning to you too’’ She said in amusement, taking in Chaeyoung’s messy hair and morning face ‘’God she’s so beautiful even from just waking up…While I look like a lion when I wake up’’

‘’Good morning’’ Chayeoung said sheepishly before pointing an accusing finger to her ‘’Don’t dodge the question’’ She pouted ‘’What are you doing here so early in the morning?’’

‘’I was planning to surprise you by coming in early so that we could finish the presentation early too’’ Lisa said sheepishly ‘’I uhm…I really wanted to hang out with you afterwards.’’

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’Aish Lisa’’ She said, an adored grin on her face ‘’You really love surprises don’t you?’’ Chaeyoung stretched her body and standing up from her bed ‘’Sure we can finish it after I eat breakfast’’ She grinned ‘’But what about Jisoo-unnie?’’

‘’I’ll call her later after you eat breakfast’’ Lisa said ‘’I know you can’t wait around too long when there’s food’’ She teased

Chaeyoung chuckled before poking Lisa’s forehead ‘’Yah what was that for’’ Lisa pouted

‘’Payback for waking me up by pinching my cheeks’’ Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue ‘’Let’s go downstairs you early dork’’

Lisa grinned and grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand to lead her down downstairs

‘’Yah Lisa! I know my own house you don’t need to guide me there!’’


‘’What do you mean you’re sick?!’’

‘’You do know what’s sick is right Limario?’’

Lisa heard Jisoo cough and sniffling like she has a runny nose ‘’Of course I know that unnie’’ She rolled her eyes ‘’What I mean is, how about our report? I’m already here at chipmunk’s place.’’

‘’Well looks like you have to do it all alone then’’

‘’Hey! Does that mean you didn’t help in this project?’’ Lisa accused her.

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’Limario, if you must know I already got all the information from yesterday when we were in Chaeyoung’s. You were too busy letting Chaeyoung explain all of that to you.’’

Chaeyoung giggled when Lisa sheepishly said ‘’Oh right…sorry about that’’

‘’Whatever, just finish the presentation. I think my fever’s getting worse because of you’’

‘’You’re so mean. I don’t know why you’re my best friend again’’ Lisa pouted before grumpily giving her phone to Chaeyoung ‘’You talk to our mean unnie’’

Chaeyoung chuckled and accepted the phone ‘’Hello Jichu,’’

‘’Hey Chaeyoungie’’ Jisoo smiled ‘’Don’t stress yourself too much okay? Lisa can be a pain.’’

Lisa had dropped ‘’Why does Jisoo-unnie is always nice to you but mean to me’’

‘’Ignore her Chaeng’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Get well soon Jichu. Get enough rest okay? Do you want anything for me to bring for you?’’

‘’You’re too nice Chaeng’’ Jisoo shook her head and a small smile played on her lips ‘’Just help Lisa finish the presentation. That won’t be too long I bet.’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’Yeah we’ll start doing it now. Bye Jichu! Love you’’

‘’…Love you too Chaeng’’ Jisoo replied after a bit hesitation

‘’Let’s get started then?’’ Lisa smiled excitedly, she has never been excited about doing a project before since it always stresses her out. She looked at Chaeyoung readying her laptop ‘’Maybe because I’m not with the right person to do it with...but with her’’ Lisa smiled seeing Chaeyoung's concentrated face ''Maybe I am''

‘’Let’s’’ Chaeyoung smiled and the two started doing the presentation, forgetting one person that was suppose to join them.

It was now lunch and both maknae just started to go downstairs due to Chaeyoung’s mom cooking them lunch. They finished the presentation quite fast, Chaeyoung was surprise to see Lisa really writing down notes and even correcting her at some point. Sometimes they joke and fool around a bit but they were still talking about the topic at the same time. It was quite fun if you ask Chaeyoung. She was really impressed at Lisa and can’t help but admire her for her hard work since well, she was informed by Jisoo and Jennie that Lisa was really lazy at school works ‘’Well, they did say to don’t believe in sayings.’’

‘’It was delicious Mrs. Park’’ Lisa grinned widely ‘’It really rivals my mom’s cooking’’

Mrs. Park laughed ‘’Stop the flattery Lisa, I know you love my daughter you don’t need to impress me’’ She teased

‘’Mom!’’

Chaeyoung blushed while Lisa sputtered non sense as the mother just laughed at their reaction.

‘’Anways,’’ Mrs. Park said ‘’Isn’t Jennie suppose to be here too? Did you two inform her?’’

Both maknae looked at each other ‘’Oh uhmm…’’ Chaeyoung mumbled ‘’We kind of forgot…’’

Mrs. Park looks surprise ‘’You forgot?’’

‘’We were just really excited to start the presentation and we kind of forgot’’ Lisa explained ‘’I’m sorry, it’s my fault I should have informed Jennie-unnie.’’

‘’It’s okay Lisa’’ Both Park said making Lisa giggle at their unison

‘’We’ll just call her later mom and then we’ll explain’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’At least Jennie won’t have to help Lisa’s lazy self’’

‘’Yah!’’ Lisa said defiantly ‘’I helped in the presentation and even corrected you at some point!’’

Chaeyoung laughed at Lisa’s accusation ‘’Alright alright I’m just joking jeez’’

After eating, both girls went back to Chaeyoung’s room as Lisa lay at Chaeyoung’s bed for a bit while Chaeyoung called Jennie

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Hey wifey’’ Lisa pursued her lips at the nickname but let it be, hearing Chaeyoung explain what they did today.

‘’You already finished the presentation?’’ Jennie said surprised ‘’Wow that was fast. Jisoo-unnie and you together can be quite scary’’

‘’Yah!’’ Lisa shouted, scrambling closer to Chaeyoung so that Jennie could hear her ‘’Bullies!’’

Chaeyoung laughed and was surprised when Lisa lay at her lap and hugged her waist, snuggling. She giggled and Lisa’s hair who sighed in contentment.

‘’Was that Lisa?’’ Jennie said amused

‘’Yeah that’s her’’ Chaeyoung answered ‘’Jisoo-unnie wasn’t here, she was sick when we called so only me and Lisa finished the presentation. She came here quite early and even woke me up from my slumber’’

Jennie was quiet for a moment ‘’Oh I see’’

‘’It’s quite noisy there wifey’’ Chaeyoung decided to change the topic sensing a bit tension ‘’Where are you?’’

‘’I’m with my parents, we’re going outside to hang out. I’m sorry I forgot to inform you about that’’

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’Nah it’s okay wifey. Just enjoy your time with them.’’

Jennie nodded ‘’So…what are you and Lisa going to do now?’’

Chaeyoung glanced down and saw Lisa fast asleep already ‘’Must be because she woke up pretty early.’’

‘’I don’t know…she fell asleep lying in my lap.’’ Chaeyoung said softly staring at Lisa’s sleeping face which looks so peaceful ‘’She’s so cute…like I want to snuggle her all day’’

‘’Hubby? Chaeyoung!’’

Chaeyoung snapped out of her thoughts ‘’Oh uhm…sorry’’

‘’I’ve been calling you like five times already’’ Jennie said a bit harshly ‘’Next time pay attention instead of hogging Lisa’’

Chaeyoung looked a bit hurt ’I am not hogging her Jennie’’

‘’Then why didn’t you answer me when I was calling you?’’

‘’Do I have to answer instantly when you say something?’’

Jennie was taken aback, Chaeyoung never answers to her like this ‘’What is up with you?’’

Chaeyoung frowned ‘’No what is up with you’’ She said it back ‘’I’m not the one who’s being mean all of a sudden.’’

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’You’re spending way too much time with Lisa right now.’’

Chaeyoung scoffed ‘’What’s wrong with spending time with Lisa? I spend my time with you all equally’’

‘’Are you sure about that?’’

Chaeyoung run a hand through her hair getting frustrated ‘’Look Jennie, it’s not my fault that Jisoo-unnie is sick while you and your parents are hanging out today leaving me and Lisa alone to finish the presentation.’’ She explained in a calm tone

‘’You probably rushed the presentation that’s why you finished so early’’ Jennie said bluntly. ‘’That’s probably it so that they can spend more time together’’ She thought in disdain

‘’Jennie you’re being unreasonable!’’ Chaeyoung almost shouted ‘’Lisa came in early and did most of the presentation while I was helping her out that’s why we finished early!’’

‘’Now suddenly Lisa has a brain?’’

‘’Yes she has, she has one since birth. We all have one’’ Chaeyoung fought back ‘’How could you say that to her? I know Lisa’s the maknae and all but you don’t have to be so mean to her all the time. That’s just below the belt Jennie.’’

‘’Fine!’’ Jennie hissed ‘’Go defend her! Spend time with her for all I care!’’

‘’We will!’’ Chaeyoung huffed before hanging up and letting her upper body fall at her own bed, her arm placed on her forehead. She sighed and looked at the roof of her room ‘’What is up with Jennie?’’That was the first time that she and Jennie fought…

She looked at the source of their fight and her eyes softened seeing Lisa snoring softly. Chaeyoung her hair ‘’You’re so lovely…what Jennie said was too much. Why did she even said those things?’’

Chaeyoung closed her eyes ‘’I’ll defend you even if it means fighting one of our friends’’ Park Chaeyoung knows what’s right and wrong, and today, she’ll pick what’s right


Jennie looked at her phone in agitation and furiously putting it back to her bag. She fumed as she imagined Lisa cuddling with Chaeyoung right now at her room, alone. Jennie took deep breaths to calm herself down and let herself think.

‘’I’m jealous…’’ She sighed, that’s always the reason why kept on spouting things she didn’t mean too…sometimes.

‘’Is something the matter dear?’’ Her mom asked

Jennie shook her head and mumbled ‘’No, nothing’s wrong.’’ She lied. She felt guilty for saying all of that to Chaeyoung and she wants to slap herself for that. That’s their first fight and immediately Jennie wants to see Chaeyoung and talk about it. Hearing Chaeyoung’s agitated voice before hanging up left a mark on her heart

Everything is wrong…


I'm back after almost a month of no updates! School has been a real hell especially this month. Hopefully by December I can update regularly and I promise I will make it up to you guys! :)

Anyways, drama is coming and slowly making it way in this story! Anything can happen now, and I will let you guys guess what will happen next. Hope you all have a good day! :)

P.S Please support Jennie's Solo at Nov 12!