Warm Welcome

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

‘’Girls wake up, we’re here’’

Jennie softly opened her eyes and looked at the window to see the morning sun shining upon them. She lifted her head from Chaeyoung’s shoulder and gently caught the falling head of the owner since she slept on Jennie’s head.

‘’Hubby wake up, we’ve landed…and we didn’t even feel it’’ Jennie chuckled. Within those 10 hours, Chaeyoung woke her up because food was being served. She giggled remembering the girl’s excited face at the sight of food and they started a small talk before sleeping again together...now waking up to to see the beautiful horizons of Auckland, New Zealand, their homeland.

Chaeyoung groggily opened her eyes and yawned in which she hid it with her hand. ‘’We’re what now?’’ She said sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

Jennie almost wants to squeal how adorable Chaeyoung is right now but she held it ‘’We’re here…in Auckland’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes flew open at that and looked at the window to be greeted by the beautiful morning sun ‘’We’re here!’’ She squealed making some passengers look at her.

‘’Keep quiet Chaeyoung dear’’ Mrs. Park scolded her

‘’Sorry mom’’ Chaeyoung said sheepishly ‘’So…we’re going to speak in English from now on?’’ She said in her Aussie accent

Jennie blushed at her accent and cleared ‘’Looks like it’’ She also spoke in English, her own Kiwi accent presented in her voice.

Chaeyoung grinned widely and grabbed Jennie’s hands eagerly ‘’We’re going to have so much fun!’’

Jennie grinned back just as excited ‘’I know we are’’

After getting their luggage, they proceeded to call for a van so that they could start their one week vacation plans in Chaeyoung’s house.

‘’I can’t wait to see Alice!’’ Chaeyoung said excitedly ‘’Oh and Joohwangie! I miss playing with him so much’’ She pouted

‘’Who’s Alice?’’ Jennie asked, curious is apparent in her eyes

‘’Alice is her big sister. She’s currently finishing law school here in Auckland so sadly we have to leave her here’’ Mrs. Park said sadly

‘’Hey, at least we have someone to keep watch on the house’’ Mr. Park joked making them laugh

‘’That’s true’’ Mrs. Park giggled ‘’I bet she’s also excited to younger sister again’’ She said with a teasing glint in her eyes

Chaeyoung felt dread creep up to her ‘’Oh no…’’

Jennie chuckled ‘’I’m sure she’s as lovable as you hubby’’ She winked at her

Chaeyoung blushed ‘’You’ll love her wifey’’ She smiled softly ‘’She’s the best sister I have’’

‘’Only because she’s your only sister’’ Mr. Park piped in

‘’Dad!’’


‘’Alice! We’re back!’’ Mrs. Park yelled

Thundering footsteps from upstairs were heard and there, Jennie saw a beautiful girl who looks like a mixture of Chaeyoung and Jisoo’s face. ‘’Wow…their family has some good genes’’

‘’Mom! Dad!’’ Alice shouted excitedly and ran up to hug them. They hugged back their oldest just as tight.

‘’We missed you so much dear’’ Mrs. Park said

‘’Is the house safe?’’ Mr. Park asked jokingly making Alice laugh

‘’Aish they’re fine dad! You should go and get your luggage; I was about to prepare lunch but you guys are already here’’ Mr. and Mrs. Park nodded and gestured Alice her pouting little sister before getting their luggage at the van

‘’Hey! You’re forgetting me!’’ Chaeyoung pouted

Alice laughed ‘’How could I ever forget my ugly sister’’ She teased as she ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair making Jennie laugh at Chaeyoung’s grumbling face.

Alice looked at Jennie and took up a devilish grin ‘’Aha! So this is your girlfriend!’’ She exclaimed as she came close to Jennie, inspecting her face with narrowed eyes.

‘’Hmmm beautiful and unusually cat eyes, small nose, chubby cheeks that I know Chaeyoung absolutely adores, kissable lips, and!’’ Alice scanned her up and down and nodded approvingly ‘’very nice body. You sure know how to pick them lil sis’’

Chaeyoung was blushing furiously as she stuttered ‘’W-we, I w-wasn’t! You’re getting it all wr-’’

Alice silenced Chaeyoung by putting her finger to her lips ‘’Hush lil sis. I finally get to meet your girlfriend so you should go and help mom and dad to fix things up.’’ Then she looked at Mr. and Mrs. Kim who was watching the scene with amusement.

She bowed politely ‘’It’s very nice to meet my sister’s girlfriend and her family as well. Don’t worry, I prepared all your rooms and cleaned up nicely. I hope you all feel at home’’ Alice said with a dazzling smile.

Mrs. Kim laughed but didn’t correct Alice’s assumptions ‘’Thank you Alice, it’s a pleasure meeting you’’

Jennie was thoroughly enjoying this moment, their parents amused faces, Alice’s quite warm welcome to her, and especially her favorite, her blushing hubby that could beat a tomato from how red she is right now.

‘’What’s your name Chaeyoung’s hot girlfriend?’’ Alice asked

Jennie chuckled, feeling a huge boost of confidence coursing through her ‘’Jennie. Jennie Kim’’ She said with a dazzling smile.

‘’Ooooh I love your accent! Come Jennie, let’s go and take a look at Chaeyoung’s baby pics’’ Alice said winking playfully at the red-faced Chaeyoung.

‘’No! not my baby pics’’ Chaeyoung cried out

‘’And unfortunately, we have to set our things for now. After lunch, we’re going to make a list of our activities for this week’’ Mrs. Park interrupted them after successfully getting their luggage inside

Alice pouted, looking very much like her younger sister ‘’That’s a bore, only a week’’ She sulked

Chaeyoung sighed in relief, her baby pics are safe…maybe for now since she saw her mother’s playful glint when her sister mentioned that. She glanced at the unusually happy Jennie and was in awe just how beautiful happiness looks on her wifey right now, it's making her hand itch to capture what she look like right now. It has been a while since she saw Jennie looking so happy. She smiled ‘’This vacation is looking better in each passing second’’ Chaeyoung knew as she looked at the shining Jennie, she’ll do almost anything to keep it that way.

She’s not the only one though, Mr. and Mrs. Kim also looked at their daughter with happiness in their face. Mrs. Kim wanted to cry seeing just how much Jennie is radiating so much happiness compare the depressive state long ago‘’I’m glad I planned this…’’ She looked at the way how Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and knew one thing ‘’Make her happy Chaeyoung…You may be a dense girl but you are an angel, you must know your feelings. So I hope by the end of this vacation, you’ll choose her…’’


Chaeyoung plopped down to her bed with a sigh, feeling the familiar homey sentiments as she laid in her old bed. ‘’Alice sure did clean up things’’ She smiled and looked around her room as well as the other person here with her. Alice said that girlfriends should stay together in one room since her parent’s room are on the other, Alice has her own room and the guest room is only enough for 2 people. Chaeyoung blushed remembering Alice saying don’t do anything naughty. She didn’t have enough time to correct Alice’s assumptions since she and Jennie were being pushed by her own sister towards her old room.

‘’Welcome to my humble abode’’ Chaeyoung joked seeing Jennie looked around with interest

‘’I do so enjoy your room so far’’ Jennie joked back ‘’Your room is very cozy… I love it’’

Chaeyoung smiled ‘’Thanks’’

Jennie looked around the room and saw a music award ‘’Roseanne…Park?’’ Jennie read carefully and looked at Chaeyoung while holding the award ‘’Mind explaining me this? Or do you have a twin?’’ She asked ‘’If you do have a twin, I could very well just ask her be my girlfriend then since you’re taken’’ She joked

Chaeyoung giggled at the twin part but a pang of jealousy shot through her hearing her last sentence but decided to ignore it ‘’No silly’’ She said with amusement in her voice ‘’Roseanne Park is my English name’’

‘’So Park Chaeyoung is your Korean name?’’ Jennie said, thrilled to know another thing about her.

‘’That’s right’’ Chaeyoung answered sheepishly ‘’I just didn’t mention it to any of you because you might get confused. So I stuck to my Korean name’’

‘’That’s great to know’’ Jennie said ‘’Who knew you had so many names…Rosie’’ She smirked

Chaeyoung blushed, obviously liking the nickname ‘’It’s not like I had any choice’’ She chuckled

Jennie sat her bed and laid beside her, smelling Chaeyoung’s scent all over ‘’I can’t believe we’re really here in New Zealand hubby’’

‘’What happened to Rosie?’’ Chaeyoung asked in amusement

‘’Nah I like hubby even more’’ Jennie said before winking at her ‘’It makes me feel like we’re a married couple’’ She said flirtatiously

Chaeyoung blushed and cleared ‘’A-anyways I have to call Lisa and tell her we’re here’’

Jennie’s smile faded slightly before nodding ‘’Sure…take your time’’

Chaeyoung began to call Lisa who answered quite quick

‘’Hey! You guys got there safe and sound?’’ Jennie could hear Lisa’s loud voice from over here and chuckled slightly at how Chaeyoung put a distance at that from her ear.

‘’Yeah we made it. Tomorrow’s your flight to Thailand am I right?’’ Chaeyoung said casually

‘’Yeah! Someday I’ll bring you there babe!’’ Lisa said excitedly ‘’You’re going to love Thailand!’’

Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I’m sure I will’’ She said softly

‘’Jennie! Chaeyoung! It’s lunch time!’’

‘’Mom they’re probably doing something naughty so it’s better to just wait’’

Chaeyoung and Jennie turned red at that comment with Chaeyoung momentarily forgetting she was talking with her girlfriend as she yelled back ‘’Alice! Stop saying that! We’re not doing anything bad!’’

‘’Bad? Like what?’’ Lisa asked a bit confused

‘’Oh sorry’’ Chaeyoung said nervously ‘’It’s just my sister saying silly things’’

‘’Sister?! You didn’t tell me you have a sister?!’’

‘’Well I do?’’ Chaeyoung said

Lisa laughed ‘’Is she more beautiful than you?’’ She teased

‘’Yah! This is your girlfriend speaking to you yet you’re asking me about that?!’’ Chaeyoung frowned

‘’Just joking babe’’ Lisa giggled

‘’Whatever meanie’’ She pouted ‘’Anyways we got to go and get lunch now. I’ll call you later okay?’’

‘’Got it! I love you!’’ Lisa said lovingly

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’I love you too’’ She said and hanged up.

‘’Now that’s over’’ Jennie finally spoke up ‘’Shall we head downstairs and make sure they don’t think we’re doing naughty?’’ She teased

Chaeyoung groaned ‘’Not you too….’’ She murmured

Jennie laughed before slinging her arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulder ‘’Aww don’t worry hubby, I still love you…’’ She said affectionately making Chaeyoung’s eyes widen at her ‘’…and I love teasing you’’ Jennie grinned before kissing Chaeyoung’s cheek whose mouth dropped open at that action and felt her heart beating erratically as they began to walk downstairs with their families already on the dining table.

 ‘’There’s the couple of the year’’ Alice grinned seeing Jennie’s wide grin and Chaeyoung’s red face as they showed themselves holding hands.

‘’Oh please shut up’’ Chaeyoung groaned hiding her red face with her other hand while sitting down besides Jennie.

‘’Oh c’mon don’t act like you don’t miss me lil sis’’ Alice chuckled ‘’I took care of Joohwangie while you were gone. Show some appreciation kiddo’’ She

Chaeyoung’s eyes lit up when her pet fish was mentioned ‘’Joohwangie! I got to see him after lunch’’

‘’Who’s Joohwangie?’’ Jennie tilted her head in confusion.

‘’Oh, Joohwangie is her pet fish dear’’ Mrs. Park answered

Jennie blinked before letting out a small smile ‘’Wow I didn’t know you had a pet fish hubby. I should show you Kai and Kuma when we get back’’ Jennie said, remembering her two dogs made her miss them quite a bit right now.

‘’Oh yeah you did mention them one time when we were together.’’ Chaeyoung clapped her hands excitedly ‘’I can’t wait to meet them back home!’’

‘’And before we do that,’’ Mrs. Kim interrupted the two girls as they started eating lunch heartily now ‘’Here are our plans for the week, and I’m sure by the end of this week, you’ll be missing Auckland the moment we step on the plane back home’’ She grinned

Mr. Kim cleared his throat ‘’So tomorrow we’ll be sightseeing in an aquarium’’ He smiled seeing Chaeyoung’s wide smile with her eyes twinkling in excitement. He would really love her to be his daughter-in-law and hoped that Jennie use this opportunity wisely, as he heard from Chaeyoung's parents that Chaeyoung loves going to an aquarium, hence her pet fish. 

Mr. Park then continued what he’s saying ‘’The next day after that, we’ll be going to one of the most famous landmarks in New Zealand’’ He grinned ‘’We’ll be going to Sky Tower’’

Jennie felt slight fear crept up to her ‘’Does that mean we’re going…’’

Mrs. Kim chuckled at her daughter ‘’Yes honey, we’re going bungee jumping’’ She said ‘’Don’t worry, you have your girlfriend with you’’ She winked

Both young girls blushed as Chaeyoung stuttered ‘’I-I’ll be brave don’t worry wifey!’’ She said with a soft smile to reassure her.

Jennie softly smiled and held Chaeyoung’s hand under the table since she was drinking water, and tightened it saying a soft ‘thank you’

Chaeyoung squeezed it, reassuring her that they will still have fun. Mrs. Park then continued ‘’Then the day after that, we’ll be going to Waiheke Island for a three day stay there.’’

‘’Waiheke Island?! We’re going to have so much fun!’’ Alice exclaimed before sending Chaeyoung a teasing wink ‘’Don’t worry Chaeyoung, I’ll let you and your girlfriend have some alone time’’

‘’Alice! Stop that’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed, she got to clear the misunderstanding later with her sister. She felt embarrassed and somehow confused since no one in this table is clearing up that misunderstanding; she knows her parents are just enjoying teasing her but the ones that got her confused is Jennie and her family. ‘’In fact,’’ Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie and her family who just smiled at her situation right now ‘’I think they’re kind of…happy about that?’’

Nevertheless, she needs to clear that misunderstanding before Alice does something drastic like posting online and tagging her and Jennie. She knows her sister well enough to do that when tomorrow comes.


‘’What do you mean Jennie is not your girlfriend?!’’

Chaeyoung sighed, she was in Alice’s room after a day of just chilling out in the house as well as sharing some stories about each other’s life. Not to mention how Jennie giggled and laughed seeing her baby pictures, then switching to a look of awe and admiration hearing her achievemnent, specifically to music. She couldn't get over how full her heart is seeing their family getting along so well. 

‘’I know mom and dad told you that I have a new girlfriend, but it’s not Jennie’’ Chaeyoung cleared

Alice raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms ‘’But you call each other wifey and hubby?’’ She said bluntly ‘’Don’t lie to me lil sis. These eyes never lie, I saw the way the two of you look at each other. If that's not love, I should probably stop studying law right now.’’

Chaeyoung flushed at that and stuttered ‘’I-It’s our endearment Alice…it’s just what we came up when she defended me from some harasser’’

Alice still didn’t change her look ‘’That’s something a girlfriend will do Chaeyoung’’ She said ‘’Don’t tell me you love her and you didn’t even notice?’’

‘’Wha-?!’’ Chaeyoung was taken aback, her eyes wide at that possibility but quickly rebutted ‘’I told you! I have a girlfriend already! Let me prove it’’ Chaeyoung took out her phone and showed Alice her pictures with Lisa while they were on one of their dates. Alice grabbed her phone and inspected it carefully, she’s got to admit, her younger sister sure knows how to pick them. From the looks of it, this Lisa person is goofy, has a wonderful smile, and a hot body as well.

‘’…Who is she?’’ Alice asked, she knows her sister would never lie, and these sweet pictures showed it. ‘’But the way she and Jennie reacts to each other…’’

‘’She’s Lisa’’ Chaeyoung said softly ‘’She’s my girlfriend, and our best friend as well’’

Alice’s eyebrows shot up at that ‘’Wait…the three of you are friends?’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’As well as Jisoo-unnie’’

Alice’s mouth dropped at that ‘’Jisoo as in your…ex-girlfriend?’’

Chaeyoung nodded again as Alice massaged her forehead in distress ‘’What situation has my sister gotten into…’’

‘’So this…Lisa is actually your girlfriend not Jennie?’’ Alice said and Chaeyoung sighed but nodded ‘’Then why did she and her family came along with you?’’

Chaeyoung thought about it carefully ‘’I…really don’t know. Her mom and our mom get along really well. So well that I think they planned this vacation. Since Jennie apparently studied here while I was born here…’’

Alice looked at Chaeyoung ‘’So you don’t have feelings for Jennie?’’

‘’N-No I d-don’t!’’ Chaeyoung stuttered, like she was also convincing herself

Alice narrowed her eyes ‘’Well, is she available then?’’ She grinned devilishly ‘’I’ll be glad to experiment with girls you know. Jennie is hot as hell’’

Chaeyoung gasped ‘’You’re not even biual!’’ She fumed at thought of her sister and Jennie together. She didn’t know why but the thought of them together made her insides twist.

‘’Like I said’’ Alice smirked ‘’I want to test some waters. Who knows? Maybe she’ll be your future sister-in-law’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes burned at that ‘’My wifey is not someone you can test with!’’ She exclaimed angrily.

Alice was surprised at the amount of emotion Chaeyoung was showing in front of her and smiled inwardly knowing what it is

‘’Jealousy’’

Alice pouted to release the tension ‘’I was joking pabo’’ She said ‘’You already forgot that I have a boyfriend?’’ She smirked teasingly

Chaeyoung blinked and wanted to smack herself in embarrassment, she totally forgot that part ‘’W-whatever!’’ She yelled while blushing in embarrassment before stomping out of her devil sister’s room ‘’I just came here to clear up some things!’’

Alice chuckled and yelled back ‘’I still think Jennie is hotter than your real girlfriend!’’ She chuckled hearing her younger sister’s loud steps. She sure did miss her so much. A loud ringing was heard in her hand before realization smacked her

‘’Aish that pabo, leaving her phone with me so now I have to return it because her real girlfriend is calling’’ Alice grumbled before walking towards her sister’s room.


Chaeyoung grumbled as she entered her room ‘’That Alice…’’

‘’Hubby!’’

A squeak was heard and Chaeyoung finally looked at the source and turned beet red, because there standing in front of her is a half- Jennie who only has her shorts on and was wearing the same blush as her while holding her t-shirt, probably going to wear it already since she's about to reach for it.

‘’W-Wifey! I-I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to!’’ Chaeyoung closed her eyes tightly and making more of an effort by covering it more with her hands ‘’I-I thought you were finish changing and the door was unlocked s-so yeah’’ She stuttered but her mind was raging ‘’God did you see her body! I-it’s so soft and smooth!’’ Chaeyoung visibly shivered at the thought of touching Jennie’s skin ‘’Not to mention her….her chest!’’ Her blush deepened as the image can’t be vanished from her mind

Jennie wanted to laugh at their situation while at the same time hide under the bed in embarrassment. But she was feeling quite playful today so she walked towards Chaeyoung ‘’Hubby…’’

Chaeyoung peeked from her hands and saw that Jennie was up close to her, still half- making her panic even more ‘’Uh…you’re still uhm’’ She was cursing in her mind but was saying gullible things

Jennie chuckled ‘’Why? Does it bother you?’’ She teased

Chaeyoung’s mouth was still speaking gibberish making Jennie giggle and feel powerful that she has this effect to the younger girl.

Jennie put her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck and raised her eyebrows ‘’Don’t be, we’re both girls anyways’’ She said cheekily

Chaeyoung’s heart was beating so fast she almost wants to take it out with her bare hands, her body was frozen in shock and she could also feel it burning up. ‘’I uhm…’’

‘’Hmmm?’’ Jennie waited for her response but Chaeyoung looked down in shyness as she mumbled ‘’You look…beautiful...so gorgeous...’’

Jennie’s heart raced at that and she could feel her hopes getting up again, it was just only the first day yet she has never felt so hopeful that maybe Chaeyoung can choose her.

Chaeyoung finally looked up and gazed at Jennie’s surprisingly soft eye despite their bodies burning up. She could feel Jennie leaning up to her close, their foreheads touching and their eyes just staring at each other.

A door was then opened and Alice came in saying ‘’Chaeyoung you forgot your’’ Alice's mouth dropped in shock seeing the intimate scene in front of her ‘’phone…’’

Chaeyoung and Jennie jumped in surprise as Jennie let out a squeal since she was still half-. When Chaeyoung heard that and remembering her sister’s words from earlier, she hugged Jennie tightly to cover her top from her sister’s eyes.

‘’What are you doing here?!’’ Chaeyoung hissed as she glanced with an annoyed look behind her.

‘’You uh’’ Alice said dumbly, still not processing the scene that she came upon ’’forgot your phone with me…’’

‘’You could have just returned it to me tomorrow!’’ Chaeyoung yelled while gripping Jennie protectively

Alice scoffed ‘’I was planning to but someone called and I figured that it was important’’

Chaeyoung blinked and wanted to slap herself as she knows who just called ‘’Lisa!’’ She sighed; she still doesn’t want to let go of Jennie because her sister is still here so she better take care of that problem ‘’Just…just leave it there by the table.’’

Alice rolled her eyes but did what she said. She was about to leave but not before saying ‘’You don’t have to cover her like that you know. I have my own’’ She teased while grabbing her own chest.

‘’W-whatever just go back to your room please!’’ Chaeyoung shouted in embarrassment

Alice laughed ‘’Don’t do something naughty you two!’’ She yelled before closing the door.

‘’Poor lil sis’’ Alice sighed ‘’She better get her together or she might miss out something important in her life…’’

Chaeyoung sighed as she just kept on hugging Jennie. What was happening to her anyways?

Jennie, despite feeling warm and embarrassed under her embrace, felt that she should put on her top now seeing that the mood is ruined ‘’Uhm hubby? Can you please let go of me so that I could put on my top now?’’

Chaeyoung was surprised at her voice and stammered ‘’O-Oh I’m so sorry’’ She apologized and let go of Jennie gently. She was hesitant to talk about what happened but she remembered her phone and knew she had to say good night to Lisa before going to sleep ‘’I uhm…just call Lisa to say good night and we’ll go to sleep’’ She let out a small smile ‘’We have a big day tomorrow’’

Jennie chuckled, relieved that they’re not that awkward ‘’Noted. Go call that monkey while I put on my top now’’

Chaeyoung giggled before getting her phone and making sure to lock the door this time, she didn’t know why she did it, but she doesn’t want anyone right now to see Jennie but her.

‘’Chipmunk! I’m glad that you called, I thought you already fell asleep’’ Lisa said sheepishly

‘’We were just about to sleep actually’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’How are you?’’

‘’Well, a bit bored. I decided to go to Jisoo-unnie since I got nothing to do and apparently, she and her family will go to Jeju Island for Christmas’’

‘’What?!’’ Chaeyoung said excitedly ‘’Are they all alright now?’’

‘’I don’t know chipmunk’’ Lisa said softly ‘’She still looked quite…not herself when she told me that. She said that her brother and sister planned that and managed to convince their parents to agree. She’ll be going I think the day after I leave to Thailand’’

‘’Well,’’ Chaeyoung said softly ‘’I’ll make sure we’ll call her that day’’

‘’We?’’

‘’Yeah, me and Jennie’’

‘’Oh right’’ She mumbled ‘’So where is that dumpling?’’

‘’She’s here at my room’’

‘’You’re…sleeping together?’’ Lisa whispered

‘’Well yeah, the guest room is only big enough for 2 people and since I’m close to Jennie, we’ll be sleeping together.’’

‘’Lucky girl’’ Lisa said bitterly ‘’Anyways, I got to sleep, have an early flight tomorrow’’

Chaeyoung looks worried at her tone but decided to not talk about it for now since she's been feeling quite confused to herself ‘’Okay…sleep well babe.’’ She said ‘’I love you’’

Lisa smiled at that ‘’ I love you too…sweet dreams about me chipmunk!’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’I will’’ She said and hanged up

‘’So…Jisoo still having problems?’’ Jennie asked as she laid at Chaeyoung’s bed

‘’Yeah… you know about it?’’ Chaeyoung said softly, turning off the lights and laid down beside her

‘’Yeah…’’ Jennie whispered

Both of them were quiet, suddenly remembering Jisoo’s words about Jennie loving Chaeyoung. Jennie looked at Chaeyoung who was deep in thought and thought that maybe they’re thinking the same thing.

Chaeyoung was surprised when she felt Jennie hug her tightly. She was quiet however, basking in the warmth and how comfortable she was with Jennie hugging her like this.

‘’Cuddle with me hubby’’ Jennie said sleepily

Chaeyoung smiled softly and hugged her back, Jennie’s head in Chaeyoung’s neck making the younger girl shiver feeling warm breath in her neck as goosebumps appeared. Thankfully the older girl paid no mind to it all.

Somehow…this cuddle felt more intimate than friendly. Chaeyoung closed her eyes feeling sleepy herself as she tightened her hug to Jennie, cuddling like they were real hubby and wifey. She slept feeling so at peaceful, making her go to dreamland.

And sadly for Lisa, Chaeyoung’s dream was not about her at all


HOW YOU LIKE THAT FOLKS! To celebrate Blackpink's amazing comeback of their pre-release single track, there will be another chapter posted! I hope you like Alice's personality since I just pictured the way she would act around her younger sister. So I figured a teasing kind of sister will be the best. I hope you all like the chapter! We're going to have a week filled with Chaennie starting the next chapter. Enjoy the chapter!