Chapter 9 - Family over fingers

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud crack soon followed after the punch Taeyhung gave. The force of the impact had given Jil Woo a whiplash.

Jil Woo staggered backwards, holding on to his nose. Blood trickled down from the gaps of his fingers. "Yo-you broke my nose!" He howled. Jil Woo's two henchmen quickly grabbed Taehyung by his arms, holding him against a wall. "I'm going to make you pay for this kid!"

"I'll do more than that if you touch her again!" Taehyung fought against their grip.

"Shut him up now!" Jil Woo demanded angrily, causing one of the men to punch his jaw.

Jil Woo laughed haughtily. "You've just wasted your time trying to fight me kid. You can't win against all of us."

Taehyung spat out the blood in his mouth before giving Jil Woo a mocking smile. "Or maybe i've called the police before coming here and i was just trying to stall you idiots." The police part was a lie but the stalling wasn't. He really was hoping it would atleast deter the men and buy him some time to think of a way out.

"You wouldn't call the police." Jil Woo rolled his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"The same reason why your Omma wouldn't call the police too. Because of loyalty." Jil Woo said the last work with disgust.

"I got no loyalty to my father. I hate him as much as you do." Taehyung said matter-of-factly.

"That may be true. But you got loyalty towards your mother and if she says don't call the police, chances are you didn't either." He walked towards Taehyung's mother and grabbed a handful of her hair, making her mewl.

Taehyung growled. "Let her go!"

Jil Woo signalled his men to hit Taehyung again before finally letting his mother go. They punched his stomach repeatedly. Taehyung's breath got knocked out of him instantly and his vision blurred.

"I say we give his pretty face a make over, boss." One of the henchmen said, taking out a pocket knife from his jacket. 

"I don't think scaring him will be enough, Woo Hyul-ah." Jil Woo shook his head, wiping his blood on his sleeves. His lips coming up into a sinister smile soon after. "We should disfigure him. Just to make sure he learnt his lesson." He stalked towards Taehyung and grabbed one of his hand. "Starting with his fingers."

"Please Jil Woo-shi!" Taehyung's mother sat up and begged again. Her hair dishrieveled and her left cheek was swollen. "Don't hurt my son! Hurt me instead! Jebal!"

"Omma." Taehyung struggled to say the words out loud. He was trying hard to breathe but the pain on his rib cage was stopping him. "Don't."

"Quiet!" Jil Woo spat. "You should be thankful i'm not cutting off the little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter