Chapter 1 - Meeting Jisoo

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black car pulled up infront of Yonsei University. Jisoo sighed as she looked out of the window from the back seat, watching students walking and talking with their friends. It was Jisoo's first day of school there as a business major. A major she has no interest whatsoever but her father had insisted on it. Her true passion was to paint. Its not that she hadn't stood up for herself and went against her father's wishes. She did. Last year at her previous university. It didn't end well. 

Jisoo closed her eyes and winced, trying to forget last year's painful memory when her driver cleared his throat.

"Ms Jisoo-shi? You have a phone call from your father." He said, handing her his phone from the front seat.

Jisoo took the phone from her driver's hand and inhaled a deep breath before answering the call. 

"Yes Appa?"

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Her father, Kim Nam Jil, asked in his demanding voice.

"My battery died." Jisoo lied. The truth was she turned off her phone. She knew her father would call and remind her of his expectations and she didn't want that. 

"How could I trust you with my company when you can't even manage your phone?" Kim Nam Jil scolded.

Jisoo gritted her teeth in annoyance. She wanted to scream and tell him that she never wanted to inherit his company but she couldn't do that. Not infront of her driver at least. No matter how much she disapproves of her father, she still respect him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter