Chapter 30 - Behind closed doors

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung quietly shut Jisoo's door and leaned his forehead against the hard wood, trying to regain back his composure. If he wasn't strong enough to control his desires, he would walk right back into the room in a flash. But he loves Jisoo and she deserves better than that. Taking a deep breath, Taehyung turned and his eyes landed on a pair of eyes that weren't too happy to see him. "Jisoo Abonim." He breathed out.

Kim Nam Jil raised a greying eyebrow painfully slow as he crossed his arms, no doubt thinking what the hell was Taehyung doing in his daughter's room in the middle of the night.

On the other hand, all Taehyung could think of was, "." The old man is really going to kill him now. "This isn't what it looks like." 

"Really?" Kim Nam Jil tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. "You mean I hadn't just seen you left my daughter's room in the middle of the night?"

"I..I did." Taehyung rambled on. "But nothing happened I swear."

"Kim Taehy---"

"I mean we did kissed but it didn't go any futher than that."

"Taehy---"

"I love your daughter too much to disrespect her like that."

This time it was Kim Nam Jil's turn to interrupt. "I trust you."

"Honestly. I will never ever---" Taehyung stopped at last as he looked at Jisoo's father in disbelief. "You trust me?'

"I do." Kim Nam Jil smiled amusingly at Taehyung's expression. "I would like to have a word with you Taehyung. But not right here." He eyed hus daughter's bedroom door. "Let's talk in the living room."

--------------------------------------

Jisoo smiled to herself after Taehyung left her room. Thinking back on what just happened, she couldn't believe how bold she was. Embarrassment consumed her as she hugged her pillow tightly and inhaled the scent that Taehyung had left. 

What if Taehyung hadn't stop them? Would she had let things went further?

Her body temperature rised up again. Feeling too hot, Jisoo stood up from her bed, intending to get a cold glass of water from the kitchen. Once she neared her door, she could hear muffling noises as if somone was talking a few feet away from her door. 

Who could it be? Hadn't Taehyung left yet?

Pressing herself against the wooden door, Jisoo strained her ear to hear what was going on on the other side of the door. 

"Let's talk in the living room." Her father's unmistakable voice sounded.

"Ne, Jisoo Abonim." Taehyung's less confident voice came next.

Jisoo bit her lips, dread and fear overcame her. Those two men don't exactly see eye to eye so whatever they got to say to each other must not he good. 

A scary thought hit her then. Did her father saw Taehyung left her room? Jisoo slapped her forehead. God, her father is going to kill Taehyung now.

Feeling the need to save Taehyung if that were to happen, Jisoo waited untill the retreating footsteps disappeared before opening her bedroom door quietly. She climbed down the stairs on tip toes and walked along the walls untill she stood right outside the living room but away from the view of her father and Taehyung.

Her ears perked up as the two men started talking while Jisoo held her breath, praying that none of them knew she was there.

---------------------------------

 

"Take a seat, Taehyung." Kim Nam Jil sat and crossed his legs.

Taehyung oblig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter