Chapter 13 - Topless Taehyung

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's senses instantly became alert. His head lifted from the pillow as he stared at her.

Jisoo let out an impatient breath through her nose. "I'm not having the same conversation as yesterday Tae--"

"I'll do it." Taehyung said, deciding to put his embarassment aside for the day. He tried to push his body up with his elbows before collapsing back down again and clutched his stomach as he howled in pain.

"There's got to be another way to do this." Jisoo wrecked her brain for a solution when an idea came to her. "You know what? Just lie down. I have an idea." She ran back to the kitchen and came back with what she was looking for.

Taehyung watched uneasily as she held up a scissors in her hand.

"Mianhe Taehyung-shi." Jisoo apologised as she started cutting his shirt from the bottom up. She had seen it being done once in a medical drama before. "I'm going to have to ruin your shirt. I hope its not your favourite or anything."

Once the cloth fell off, Jisoo instantly gasped. The scissors dropped to the floor with a clang and her hand automatically covered her opened mouth. She couldn't believe how bad it looked. There were angry marks covering Taehyung's chest all the way down to the bottom of his ribs.

Why did he kept this from everyone? How could he suffered this all on his own?

Although she was overcame with emotions, Jisoo tried to focus back on the task at hand. She took out the bottle of oilment from the first aid kit and after pouring some of the brown liquid onto a cotton pad, she tentatively reached out.

Jisoo needed to keep herself calm. Her hands were shaking badly but she needed to be gentle. What if she hurt Taehyung even more? Does she even know what she's doing?

Taehyung could see how nervous Jisoo was by how she was trembling. There were pools of water on the corner of her eyes. Without thinking any longer, he grabbed on to her hand to keep it still. Jisoo's eyes met his as he led her hand to his chest.

"It's okay." Taehyung encouraged her. "You'll do fine."
 
Jisoo dabbed the oilment gently, making sure not to put too much pressure. His heaving chest began to slow down to a steady pace.  Once in a while her gaze would travel back to his face but she would look away blushing when Taehyung never took his eyes off her.

Taehyung couldn't help it. He couldn't get enough of seeing Jisoo. Seeing her could somehow bring out a side to him that he never thought he'll let escape. The side that believes in rediculous things such as love. The side that he had buried deep ever since his father changed.

"Jisoo-shi." He called after she was done with his wounds. He wanted to talk to her. To formally apologise for what he did yesterday.

"Shhh." Jisoo placed a finger on her lips. "Don't talk. You need to rest." She took a comforter that had been cast aside when she helped him on to the bed earlier on and pulled it over him, covering his bare torso.

The pain he felt just now had depleted his energy tremendously. Eventhough he felt his eyelids getting heavy, he tried to stay awake. Afraid that when he wakes up, she'll be gone. And he might never get a chance to get her to talk to him again. "Will you still be here?" He asked groggily, fighting a losing battle in keeping his eyes open.

Jisoo was busy cleaning up the used cotton pads when Taehyung asked her that question. His eyelids were semi-open as he tried to blink the sleep away.

"Pabo." She thought to herself.

Why is he still trying to stay awake when he's obviously drained?

Because of her?

Because he wants to make she'll be there when he wakes up?

Jisoo felt a tug on her heartstrings. Mustering up a small smile, Jisoo nodded. Better to just give the sick what they needed. "Ne."

-------------------------

An hour had passed. Jisoo had informed her driver not to fetch her after school and had told him not to tell her father about it. She had gave Jennie a call as well.

She had been keeping herself entertained by surfing through the net and playing games on her phone. She made it a point to sit in the living room instead so as not to disturb Taehyung.

Another hour passed.

Jisoo went into Taehyung's room to check on him. His light snoring the only sound in the room. She quietly approached his side and placed a hand on his forehead just to make sure he hasn't gotten a fever above everything else.

Once making sure his temperature was normal, she looked around his room. That was the second time she was in his room but she hadn't gotten a good look at it.

Aside from his bed and nightstand, he has a small study table against a wall and a cupboard on the other side of the room. Tons of arts materials scattered his table and a camera sat perched on it as well. She didn't know Taehyung likes to take photos.

Jisoo cast a glance at him, a feeling of disappointment hit her. "I guess there's alot of things i don't know about you." 

Sighing, she looked at the paintings he had in his room next. There were two canvases of abstract paitings hung up and numerous others leaning against the wall. She surveyed each and every one of them, getting more and more impressed by his skills. Some wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter