Chapter 33 - Unwanted guest

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung didn't want to leave his mother alone with her emotions at the hospital. Especially since the news of his father's arrest. But the old woman had insisted he goes back to Jisoo's house for some sleep. No matter how hard Taehyung refused, his mother wouldn't budge this time, claiming his eyebags made him look like a panda. And Jisoo wasn't much help at all. If anything, his girlfriend supported his mother's decision.

So that's how Taehyung found himself standing in one of Jisoo's guestroom.

"This is a clean towel for when you wash up later. The bathroom is through that door." Jisoo pointed to the brown door on the other side of the vast room.

"Are you saying I smell bad?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jisoo's waist. His left eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. 

Jisoo scrunched up her nose, intending to play along with him. "Let's just say I've been holding my breath since we got here."

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" Taehyung squeezed her tiny waist harder, making Jisoo squeal. 

She tried to escape from Taehyung's strong arms all the while trying to contain her laugh in case her father could hear them. But the more she wiggled, the tighter Taehyung wrapped his arms around her, till she found herself burried in his chest. In all honesty, Taehyung didn't smell bad at all. That guy had been out the entire day last night but still managed to smell fresh. 

"Arasso, arasso." Jisoo pat Taehyung's back, telling him to release her. "You don't smell that bad. Now let me go." Instead of releasing her, Jisoo felt him shake his head at the crook of her neck.

"Shiro." Taehyung mumbled, suddenly feeling sleepy. Having Jisoo in his arms made him feel extremely comfortable that he could sleep while standing up.

Hearing the drowsiness in Taehyung's voice, Jisoo smiled to herself. For once, he was acting like a child. Jisoo pulled his arms off her, the energy he had a while a go now gone, and steered him towards the bed. She pushed the covers aside and and told him to lay down. 

Taehyung obediently got on the bed, all the while contently watching with his heavy lids as Jisoo pull the covers over him and tucked him in.

"Sleep." Jisoo brushed back his hair. "And don't get up untill you atleast had four hours of sleep okay?" She said before she turned around. Just as she was about to walk out, Taehyung's hand grabbed her's.

"Stay." His eyes blinking slowly. His lids closing longer then it had stayed open, telling Jisoo that he would fall asleep at any moment now.

Jisoo gently pull away her hand. "Pabo-yah. Do you want my father to catch us in the same room again?" She whispered before finally leaving Taehyung in the room.

Taehyung was about to lose himself to sleep. But Jisoo's last words rang in his head.

"Do you want my father to catch us in the same room again?"

What does she mean again? Was she refering to the time he bumped into Jisoo's father outside her bedroom right before they had the heart to heart talk? But she wasn't suppose to know about that unless...

That was the last of Taehyung's thoughts before sleep won him over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ahjumma, this doesn't taste as good as when you cooked it." Jisoo pouted after having a taste of the dish she had created on her own. 

Jisoo's maid covered to hide her laughter. "Of course it doesn't. You put too much salt in it." 

"I did?" Jisoo sighed. She had planned to cook up something for Taehyung to eat once he wakes up but it seems her own rendition of Kimchi Jjigae was not edible. "Ottoke? Should I just throw this and make a new one?"

"Aniya." Her maid rushed over to take the pot from Jisoo's hands. "Don't need to waste all these ingredients. We can make a few adjustments to it."

"Jinjja?" Jisoo clasped her hand together, glad that she could feed Taehyung with her dish afterall. "What do I have to do?"

Half an hour later, Jisoo finally tried her new and improved Kimchi Jjigae. "Daebak! This taste completely different. Jjinja gomowa, Ahjumma." Jisoo hugged the elder woman excitedly.

"Why is my daugter so happy this evening?" Kim Nam Gil walked in the kitchen to see his maid and Jisoo standing infront of the stove. He looked at them questioningly and sniffed the aroma in the air. "Something smells good. Did you cook something?" He directed the question to his maid.

"Aniyo, Sajangnim." Jisoo's maid winked at Jisoo. "Your daughter did."

"Really?" Kim Nam Gil raised his eyebrows. "Jisoo never cooked anything in her life before this. What has gotten into my daughter?" He teased.

"Appa!" Jisoo laughed before shrugging her shoulders innocently. "I just wanted to cook today. Is that so wrong?"

"Are you sure you're not trying to impress someone?" Kim Nam Gil grinned. "Someone sleeping upstairs perhaps?"

Before Jisoo could reply, the doorbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter