Chapter 6 - Prince of arts

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chukahe!" The guests congratulated the bride and groom.

Taehyung stood in the corner of the room, taking pictures of the joyous occasion. Sure he loves doing art, but photography is what he enjoys the most. In a way, photography is art to him as well. Telling stories without words, capturing moments and never forgeting them. Whats not to like?

And being paid to do what he loves was an added bonus. With his mother working two jobs but still barely supporting the family, Taehyung knew he had to make a living on his own. Though sometimes it was hard juggling school and work, Taehyung just couldn't pass out on the opportunity to make a name for himself as a freelance photographer.

"Taehyung-shi!" The brother of the groom apprached him. "Thank you for taking on this task at such a short time. My brother was so busy with the rest of the preparation that he forgot to hire a wedding photographer." He explained, shaking Taehyung's hand.

"Aniyo, Jae Young-shi." Taehyung bowed his head. "I should be the one thanking you for thinking of me when you needed someone for this job."

"Of course!" Jae Young replied. "I heard great things about your work. You should consider starting up your own company."

Taehyung gave a sad smile. "That won't be happening anytime soon." Mainly because he had barely enough money to pay his school fees, let alone a business but he didn't say that out load. "There are still alot of things I have yet to learn about taking pictures."

Jae Young was about to respond when the MC spoke on the microphone to get everyone's attention. "Will everyone please take a seat. Its time for the bride and groom to cut the cake."

As the guest returned back to their seats, Taehyung excused himself as well. "I believe thats my cue Jae Young-shi. I'm sure your brother would want a picture of this."  He said before getting closer to the happy couple that were standing infront of a two-tiered cake.

Taehyung took multiple shots of the event from multiple angles and effects. Even through the lense, he could see the love the couple had for each other. The way their eyes lit up or how they unconciously smile everytime they shared a look. He couldn't help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter