Tiffany's pup

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica didn't know why on earth was she stuck on her house and not on her office table drowning herself with work. Tiffany made her sit behavely and let her rest. The girl wouldn't take no as an answer. When she tried to protest, the girl sounded mad.

 

She can't really do anything about it but to obey.

 

Just earlier, she was explaining to Tiffany everything that happened and turned out the girl actually saw everything and heard everything.

 

She basically knew in the first place how the latter confessed her love for Tiffany to Irene. She knew Jessica wasn't trying to cheat on her.

 

Taking the puzzle all together, Jessica frowned as she came to realization.

 

"Why were you crying then?"

 

"I got caught up with my emotions. It was too sad Jessi!" Jessica blinked her eyes. Her mind seemed to be taking slow in processing what her girlfriend just said.

 

"So you're telling me, you were crying because you found Irene's confession.. sad?" 

 

"She got rejected! Of course." 

 

Jessica almost scoff with disbelief, slumping her back to the sofa completely. She suddenly felt like she got pranked. She guessed she got worried over nothing. But she was thankful Tiffany understood the situation.

 

It was a good thing. Yes. She should be thankful.

 

"Now Jessi.."

 

Jessica's eyebrows twitched. Tiffany's voice suddenly sounded so dangerous. Her stomach was having a weird sensation and she felt like choking. The room suddenly turned cold and the only thing that was burning like fire, was Tiffany's eyes.

 

Jessica didn't know why but she had took a gulp.

 

"Why did you let her kiss you." Tiffany spat sharply. Venom was evident in her voice, it was terrfying. She eyed the latter intently as if she was digging holes in her body.

 

Jessica wanted to chuckle but it seems like her adrenaline was telling her not to. She stared back at those killer eyes as she realized she was actually in trouble.

 

There was no sign of joking throughout the girl's face. The brunette was crossing her arms already while her feet tapped through the floor waiting for her answer.

 

Jessica felt cornered. What on earth was happening? Why was the air so tense? Hell why does it feel like she was talking to her grim reaper.

 

"I.." 

 

Funny it was, Jessica's mind went blank. She suddenly didn't know what to say. True she could've just stopped the girl before it could reach her lips. There was no excuse.

 

She was tonguetied. 

 

"Yah!" Tiffany exclaimed, earning her attention as she noticed the latter spacing out.

 

This made Jessica jerked her body. Sitting straightly and looking innocent in front of her fuming girlfriend. Tiffany's face says it all. She didn't like the kiss one bit.

 

She ed up.

 

"Jessiii! How could you let other girls kiss your lips huh? They can't just have what's mine! Those soft lips of yours is mine and mine only. You got that?"

 

Without noticed, Jessica nodded her head rapidly. But she couldn't help but smile warmly how the girl admitted she was hers and hers only. She found her possessive side, cute.

 

"If I see other girls getting clingy over you and YOU just let them. I'll make sure you'll regret you ever woke up that day." Tiffany glared pointing her index to the Jung making the latter blinked her eyes staring at her finger.

 

Tiffany just pointed an index at her. Since when did the girl had the guts to do this? Heol.

 

"Are you--"

 

"Shut it and listen to me Jung."

 

"Yes ma'am." Jessica looked down immediately, like a puppy.

 

She frowned to herself. She never realized she was being dominated right now. And it was even Tiffany. She never thought the girl would raise her voice at her. Wow. This was unbelievable. She was 'Jessica Jung'.

 

"I'll make sure to skin you and the other girl alive you'll regret I was your girlfriend. Arraseo?"

 

"Dae." 

 

She was Tiffany's pup.

 

"Good!" Tiffany beamed, completely changing her mood in one swift. Jessica was in awe. In a blink of an eye, the tiger turned to a kitten.

 

Tiffany sat next to her and clung onto her arm. Jessica chuckled.

 

"What?" Tiffany glared.

 

Jessica pursed her lips fighting a smile to break out as she saw how adorable the brunette was, getting all mad.

 

"Nothing. You made me stay here, what do you have in mind?"

 

Tiffany tilted her head confused. She didn't know what the girl meant.

 

"What do you want us to do?"

 

"Oh!" Tiffany giggled feeling embarrass at how slow she can be. Jessica smiled and suddenly giving her a kiss making the brunette drown in bit red.

 

Jessica let their hands intertwined before capturing the younger's lips once again. Her lips starting moving on her own, letting herself get a taste of tiffany's strawberry flavored lips. Their mouths moved in sync wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter