Mischievous

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"First thing's first. I'm not here to backstab on anyone." Yuri started as soon as she entered Jessica's office with a folder with her. The moment she came, the latter was just on her typical position. Looking down on piles of papers scribbling who knows what, with her laptop .

 

She handed the folder earning a 'thanks' before she continued her statement.

 

"Hyo is either brain-dead, or she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She actually assigned sister-in-law to Irene. Who doesn't know what Irene Kim is like?"

 

Jessica looked up getting interested to what Yuri was trying to point out. The girl seemed worried about something. Her look was sour, it almost made Jessica want to laugh.

 

"Now that she's in her hands.. ah mwo. I don't even know." Yuri muttered in horror. 

 

Jessica glanced outside where Tiffany's department could be spotted. She especially gave Tiffany a table where she could see her from afar. The girl seemed to be fixed on sketching. Her eyebrows would narrow from time to time.

 

Jessica then turned her attention back to Yuri.

 

"Did you finished the task I assigned you?" She deadpanned making Yuri bite her tongue. Obviously, she hasn't.

 

"Can we not discuss work now?" The kkab groaned with full frustration evident in her voice. Jessica looked so calm. How could she even do that?

 

"Irene told Tiffany to draw 10 pairs for the summer collection. Is that even necessary? In my opinion, it's a waste of manpower and resources!" Jessica raised her brow. Why does it feel like she's at fault? Yuri was throwing a fit at her even though she didn't do anything.

 

"I would say that Irene is picking on sister-in-law on purpose." Yuri whispered sneakily as she leaned her body closer to the girl.

 

Jessica just hummed and started flipping the folder she brought. Yuri blinked her eyes with disbelief.

 

"That's it?"

 

"If there are no other issues. Let's get back to work." Heol. This Jung was unbelievable, Yuri could say. Well she shouldn't be surprise. This girl is too responsible. 

 

"Even a vicious tiger wouldn't let their cubs be eaten! Are you really okay with your wife bullied?" Yuri exclaimed. 

 

Jessica had no idea why the girl was turning this into a big deal. She knows Tiffany can handle this, it's just Yuri who doesn't.

 

"It'll be a piece of cake for her. If I guide her myself, it'll be more difficult." 

 

Yuri exhaled in defeat. She raised both of her hands before praising the latter.

 

"Hat's off, hat's off." And with that, Yuri left leaving Jessica with her work.

 

As soon as the kkab disappeared, Jessica paused her actions and glanced back to the brunette. It was an interesting sight indeed. She found it cute to see Tiffany crunching her nose and doing her usual habit, biting her pen.

 

"Ms. Jung?" Jessica snapped out of her thoughts and didn't realized In Ha was peeking through the door until she called out for her name.

 

"Yes?"

 

"You'll have a lunch meeting later at 11 o'clock." She informed. Now that's disappointing. Jessica already thought of having lunch with her love, turns out she was already booked.

 

"Alright. Thanks In Ha." The girl nodded before closing the door back to place.

 

Jessica needs to tell Tiffany that. She put her work aside and stood up, going to Tiffany's department.

 

Jessica didn't mind the stares she got as she entered the room. It was unusual for her to walk around the company knowin she was busy with her seatwork.

 

"Tiffany." She called out. Surprising the brunette as she saw Jessica leaning dangerously close to her, with her arm on her chair while the other was at the table. When did she got there?

 

"I have an appointment at noon. Join Yuri and Hyo for lunch."

 

"Okay. I'll have lunch with my seniors then." She said with glee. Jessica smiled ruffling her hair a little but before going back to her place she leaned forwards limiting the distance between them.

 

Tiffany almost stopped breathing. Her heart beating loudly was all she could hear.

 

"And stop biting your pen." Tiffany gulped completely on cloud 9 as she felt Jessica's lips made contact with her head. With that, Jessica left.

 

Tiffany bit her cheek feeling heated. She hoped the people around her won't notice how a tint of red was rising to her face. It'll be more embarrassing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just don't get it. You actually assigned Tiffany to Irene?" Yuri started barfing once again as they eat their lunch.

 

Hyoyeon looked up from her meal and stared blankly at the black pearl.

 

"When she first arrived at the office, Irene was already irritated and you still left Tiffany to her reign? Is that appropriate?" Hyoyeon chuckled before pointing her spoon on Yuri. The kkab leaned back staring at the spoon weirdly.

 

"Tiffany is tough. Calm your ." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah and now look. She's even lost in her thoughts." Yuri pointed out looking at the brunette who was almost glaring at her own meal, looking quite determined. Tiffany seemed to be too focused on pondering her thoughts with her designs she's not eating well.

 

"Yah, Jessica will kill us if Tiffany won't have a full stomach for lunch." Hyoyeon widened her eyes. Yuri was right. She gulped her food immediately before waking the brunette back to reality.

 

"Fany-ah. Eat first, don't rush yourself with work."

 

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I got high up after getting a task." she beamed with much delight apparent in her voice. The two blinked their eyes. Somehow Tiffany looked like she was having fun. Their hearts almost flipped as they received a sudden eyesmile.

 

"Sica is one lucky ." Yuri sighed dreamily. The two was awestrucked by her beauty.

 

"I know." Hyoyeon added in agreement as both studied the brunette eating. If this female wasn't taken they might have taken a go for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how's your first day?" Jessica asked. Both just got inside her car, ready to go home. By the looks of it, Tiffany was a bit worn out. Jessica hoped the girl didn't stress herself too much. 

 

She was starting to regret complying to the girl's wish. She didn't want Tiffany to get tired.

 

"It was great Jessi." on second thought. Maybe it was the opposite. Despite the tired look she got earlier, her face was now glowing with joy. Her eyes turned crescent moons with ease. She guessed the girl was actually having fun.

 

"Did you finished your task?" Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"I did, but I think I need to add more details in it before its finally ready." Jessica smiled a little. She knew the girl had great skills that's why she wasn't so worried after Yuri goes running to her. She believes in Tiffany.

 

"By the way, I have to thank you." Tiffany added.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter