Home in your arms

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany's POV

I leaned myself on the window, staring at the road infront of our house. It was quiet, cars passed by often and only a few people were walking. I sighed, moving my phone away from my ear. I knew it.

 

"Jessi's busy. Of course she would be." I mumbled to myself, not wanting to call her any further. I wonder if she's eating properly and not focusing much on her work. Jessi can be workaholic sometimes. I know that judging on how much she puts effort on her studies.

 

But I miss Jessi. Is she missing me? Maybe she's not anymore? Maybe she got used to me not there anymore.

 

Aish I'm overthinking again. What's wrong with me? When it comes to Jessi, I get insecure easily.

 

Maybe I'm just afraid. It's scary. Because I know I'm the one who fell first. She 'just fell' for me, eventually. And her feelings can fade as time pass as well.

 

I suddenly had a gripped on my shirt. These thoughts were scaring me and yet here I am thinking about it. i'm so dumb.

 

"And this is where our hopeless romantic is."

 

I flinched as I heard my sister, Michelle's voice echoing through the walls. I turned to her and smiled.

 

"Here I am."

 

"Missing her?" she asked even though she knew well what my answer was. I gave her a nod and went my attention back outside.

 

"Why is it that everytime you come here, you're missing that ice princess." I heard her giggle, but her statement is what caught my awareness. I looked at her raising my brow. 

 

"I am?"

 

"Totally. But this time it's different." I tilted my head confused. She took a seat at my bed, patting the space next to her wanting me to sit next to her. 

 

"How so?" I said, complying to her request and sat beside her, invading our personal space.

 

"You're already longing for her, my dear." she proclaimed with a motherly tone as she started caressing my hair like she used to back when we were kids.

 

"Was I that obvious?" she chuckled. I'll take that as a yes.

 

"Aigoo, it's hard to be inlove now is it?"  we giggled at each other. After telling them my relationship with Jessi they actually didn't believe it at all. They describe it like I just got together with an idol. Which was out of my reach.

 

They are so rude. I couldn't believe it myself too but they should atleast give me encouragement instead of threatening me with their not-so-funny jokes. Telling me I have lots of competitions ahead, lots of girls will come running towards her and that I should be ready.

 

They are seriously not helping. It's frightening me, anyone could steal my Jessi away from me. It's hard when you're the first one to fall.

 

"Stephanie?" my sister called, taking me away from my own world. I almost forgot she was here next to me. Oops.

 

"hm?"

 

"I got you something by the way. This way you can contact us easily." she smiled giving me an international sim card. Oooh, how come we only thought about it now?

 

"Thanks sis."

 

"You're welcome. I should you leave you now." she teased sticking her tongue out to me. She's acting like she's 10. Gosh.

 

I shook my head giggling at my own sister. I took a glance at the sim she gave me and thought I should tell Jessi about this.

 

"What message should I send?" I pondered. I got it!

 

I smiled sheepishly as I put the sim on my phone. I started typing a message telling her she won a prize. I'm sure Jessi will treat this as a scam and delete it and when I'll call her later telling it was me, I'm sure her reaction would be amusing.

 

"I have to put my bank account to be more realistic." I stiffled my laugh and click the button send after typing it all.

 

"Jessi will be surprise."

End POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just right after lunch, Jessica and In Ha went straightly to the company, resuming back to work.

 

"Let's work hard. Fighting." Jessica smiled, as In Ha's bowed towards her. They just got out of the elevator and was now ready to go to their respective areas.

 

"Yes maam." In Ha smiled and gestured her boss to go first. Jessica nodded her head in abide.

 

As soon as Jessica got to her office she went directly to her desk. There, she noticed her phone.

 

"I didn't realized I left it here." she shrugged, putting her phone aside and started reading Yuri's report.

 

She was clearly oblivious to the call and message that came from Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Jung?"

 

Jessica looked up from her laptop and saw her secretary peeking through the door.

 

"I brought your coffee." Jessica nodded her head and gestured her to come in.

 

"You should take a break for a while ms. Jung. Working too hard will make you old."

 

Jessica chuckled.

 

"Right. I wouldn't want that. Thanks for the coffee." In Ha smile and bowed respectively before leaving the Jung alone.

 

Jessica took a sip of her coffee and decided to follow the girl's advice. She took her phone and her drink walking towards her sofa. She plopped herself on it and her tv, relaxing her time.

 

"Tiffany?" She mumbled as she saw a missed call from her love. But what caught her attention most was the message she got. She raised her brow wondering why would she be receiving this kind of message now. She never received one before.

 

Now that's suspicious. Jessica thought about it for a while before a short smile suddenly crept onto her face.

 

She stared to dial a number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was after dinner when Tiffany received an email. She was just killing her time reading some magazine till her phone beep.

 

"Miss Hwang, Jessica Jung has transferred 1000 dollars to your account using online banking transfer service." Her eyes widened as she finished reading her email. She stood up and ran towards her room calling the latter.

 

In a second, Jessica answered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter