Sudden conflict

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany went home first, Jessica was on cleaning duty. She knows the girl would just let her go home first. She had left her bike at her house, somehow she had the feeling to just walk home.

 

The girl was smiling to herself, she was sure the paper she got from last time was Jessica's. She practically asked the gang secretly.

 

She asked Sooyoung's only to find out she got Sunny's. Taeyeon says she wrote 'I like tteokbokki' and Sunny, she knew the girl wouldn't write something like that. Hell, that'll be weird.

 

 

 

In the middle of her daydream, sound of tires shifting woke her up.

 

"You left without your bike." Jessica said as she stopped her bike when she saw Tiffany walking. Tiffany halted as she realized it was her Jessi. Wow, did she walked that slow that Jessica even caught up with her?

 

She nodded her head and didn't forgot to greet the girl.

 

"Do.. you wanna go anywhere?" Jessica asked after debating with herself to do it or not. Tiffany blinked her eyes, did she heard it right? 

 

"I have a new bike. I'm trying to pump up it's wheel." Jessica muttered or more like it was an excuse. Tiffany smiled widely. I get to ride Jessi's bike! 

 

"I want to go to Han River." Jessica hummed and grabbed Tiffany's bag holding it for her. Tiffany was about to protest yet the girl went for it first.

 

"You hold on tight there." Jessica said as she looked away from the girl's stare. Tiffany was giving her those puppy looks again. She's like she was lovestruck. Jessica didn't even do that much.

 

"Ick!" Tiffany yelped the moment Jessica fastened their bike. Jessica chuckled beneath her breath as soon as the brunette was having fun. She was raising her hands as she closed her eyes, feeling the freshness of the wind slapping into her skin.

 

Jessica glanced back at her and let a short smile appear in her lips. Such a child.

 

They looked like a cute couple together. Anyone can tell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two stopped by at a tree sheltering themselves. Tiffany hopped off Jessica's bike and ran towards the grass, spinning around letting her arms spread widely. Jessica tilted her head a little as she observed the girl's actions.

 

She found herself smiling as well as she witnessed how a wide smile was hanging onto Tiffany's face. She looks.. so happy. Jessica thought and didn't realized she was actually staring at the brunette for too long.

 

Tiffany stopped and faced Jessica who seemed to be spaced out on her.

 

"Jessi?" she called out earning the girl's attention.

 

Jessica blinked her eyes before clearing . Did she just got lost in her world for a moment? She shook her head, avoiding Tiffany's eyes and just sat under the tree.

 

Tiffany giggled before running towards the water, shouting out "I'm coming sea!"

 

"That's a river!"

 

How can she be beautifully stupid sometimes? Jessica chortled. She abruptly stopped smiling as she realized what her conscience just said.

 

"DId I just say beautiful?" she mumbled, her expression couldn't be read. It was a mixed feeling. Her face crumpled on why the hell did she just thought about that. That came out unlikely.

 

She look up to the brunette who was busy playing with the water. Her eyebrows continued to meet. Well, yeah she.. she's beautiful I guess? She thought as her face relaxed the moment Tiffany glanced back at her, waving her hand.

 

Jessica held her hand up as a reply to the girl.

 

 

 

 

"You done playing?" Jessica asked. Tiffany was walking towards her with her skippy legs. Seems like she was done with the water. Her smile was still there. Isn't it tiring to continously grin like that? Jessica wondered to herself.

 

"It sounded like I'm a kid Jessi."

 

"Aren't you?" Tiffany puffed her cheeks, pouting, before sitting next to the latter. Jessica didn't mind though, she got used to Tiffany being forcely close to her.

 

"Jessi.." Tiffany stared at the latter who had her eyes fixed on the river ahead of them.

 

"Thank you." Jessica turned her head towards her. She got caught surprised to see the brunette's face a few centimeters away. How long has she been staring?

 

"You can come here any time tiffany."

 

She immediately looked away. Tiffany breathed out a short laugh looking down before turning at the direction the latter was staring at.

 

"No. For letting me have this time with you Jessi." Jessica was soften at how gentle Tiffany's voice was. It somehow gave happiness to her. She got a feeling she was glad someone was giving her presence an importance.

 

"It's not for free. 20,000 won per hour with me." Jessica secretly tugged a smile as she saw Tiffany's bewildered reaction.

 

"What? Jessi that's unfair! Am I not excluded for that?"

 

"It's only for you." Tiffany blushed. Hearing those words escaped from Jessica's lips turned out to be more melodic than she expected. It wasn't meant the way she wanted it to be, yet hearing her Jessi say it for her was a bliss.

 

"Are you blushing?" Jessica asked, amused. 

 

"N-no!" Tiffany poorly defended, yet the shade of pink in her cheeks were clearly visible in Jessica's eyes. The girl was turning red without a doubt.

 

Jessica's chuckle came out too loud that Tiffany pau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter