Fireworks between 4 people

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Tiffany were walking towards their classroom peacefully. That, until they saw Hara carrying lots of textbooks resulting her to drop the others. Jessica went over and helped the girl.

 

Yes it was a good thing to do, yet Tiffany didn't liked it. She actually wished Jessica would stop being good to others. How bad of her. But her feelings are what thats making her possessive over her Jessi.

 

"Thank you Sica." Hara smiled charmingly. Oh no she didnt! 

 

"Omo, it's Jessica from Senior 1. So handsomeee!" Not even trying to be make their voice unheard there were two students passing them.

 

"That's her girlfriend, right? They're so compatible." Tiffany's eyes widened. The girl just said what? 

 

"Stop speaking nonsense!" she exclaimed out of nowhere. Great, curse her bubbly mouth. She successfully caught the two students off guard. Hara and Jessica stared at her confused. She gulped.

 

"What I meant to say is you guys are speaking nonsense. She's not in Senior 1, she's in Senior 2." Tiffany muttered, pursing her lips.

 

The two girls just left them behind eyeing Tiffany weirdly. Jessica turned away afraid to let Tiffany see her smile. She walked first towards their room. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from smiling widely.

 

She just didn't know how it happened but she's starting to like how Tiffany was getting possessive of her. It was such an amusing sight to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch Time

Tiffany took a seat next to her Jessi of course. Jessica grabbed her chicken and placed it on Tiffany's plate. Tiffany smiled widely at Jessica's simple gesture.

 

"I don't want to eat this." Such an excuse. But oh Tiffany actually believed it.

 

"I'll eat it, I want to eat it!" she chanted. Taeyeon, who sat across Tiffany wouldn't want to be left behind at all. She placed all her chicken balls to Tiffany.

 

"Eh? Why are you giving them all to me?"

 

Taeyeon just smiled at her. Before looking at Jessica intently. Jessica just continued her eating not minding her at all.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny looked at each other sharing the same thoughts. There is tension between the two. Sunny gestured her to say something.

 

"Hey guys, I just heard. Right after our health checkup tomorrow afternoon, we can go and have a bonfire!" Sooyoung boasted, successfully grabbing everyone's attention.

 

Tiffany's eyes glimmered at the news. She would love to take a break from school for a while and have fun.

 

"Finally! We can escape the school." She giggled.

 

Taeyeon smiled at her but not till seconds it vanished as she saw how Tiffany ate what Jessica gave first, moving aside hers. She lost once again.

 

 

 

"This way, I'll be able to look into the eyes of Jessi by the blaze of the fire." Tiffany nudged Sunny, muttering out a whisper towards the girl. Sunny gave her a sneaky smile and smack her friend.

 

"So romantic." Both winked at each other before giggled silently. They wouldn't want the rest of the gang to grow suspicious over them.

 

"You can be even more romantic." Sunny added, catching Tiffany's attention.

 

"You can set off fireworks. Both of you raising your heads, looking at the fireworks." She said dreamily. Tiffany gave it a thought, and Sunny was right. Watching fireworks with the one you love, somehow the thought gave electricity into her veins.

 

"That's true. Sunny you're really the best!"

 

"Why is Sunny the best?" Taeyeon asked. The two girls who had a secret conversation looked at Taeyeon who was raising her brows at them.

 

"Yah, Bunny is naturally the best. Why would you bother question it?" Saved by the giant. Good thing Sooyoung was all too dumb to noticed. Peace out Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day..

"Alright, I need two lines. Maintain the order as you get inside the bus okay?" Their professor instructed, he knew the kids were excited because of the bonfire.

 

"It's sad Taeyeon won't be joining us because of her practise." Sunny stated earning the gang's attention. Jessica stared at Tiffany wondering what could her thoughts be.

 

"Yeah. Tae-tae's gonna miss the fun." She looked down kicking the rock the was near her feet. Jessica looked away and sighed.

 

 

 

"Jessi, can I sit with you?" Tiffany grinned, actually Jessica knows the girl won't take no as an answer. Even if she decline she will force herself to sit with her.

 

Jessica nodded her head and stared right out the window. Tiffany gave out a little squeal before sitting down. Jessica smiled.

 

As the ride began Jessica noticed how Tiffany would yawn from time to time. The girl didn't seem to have enough sleep. What could she be doing? 

 

She sighed as Tiffany was starting to close her eyes. She grab her head letting it rest onto her shoulder. That woke Tiffany up. She blinked her eyes rapidly, she could feel the heat rising into her cheeks.

 

"J-Jessi--" before she could protest, Jessica cut her.

 

"Stay still. Sleep." she declared.

 

Tiffany pursed her lips before deciding to follow the girl and closed her eyes, smiling as she snuggled close to her. She just love Jessica so much. She felt happy knowing Jessica was actually looking after her.

 

Jessica cares.

 

 

 

 

Jessica glanced at the girl who was taking her nap and who had her arms linked to hers. She stared back to the window and let a hand cover half of her face.

 

For some reason, the latter was blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Awe don't they look cute bunny?" Sooyoung stated wiggling her brows at the shorter girl. Sunny nodded her head, smiling proudly at her friend. Tiffany took some guts to really ask the latter to have the seat next to her.

 

From the corner of Sunny's eyes she saw Hara's gaze towards the two. She smirked. Don't even thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter