Hot buns and Dumplings

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If love letters won't do, what should I give to Jessi?" Tiffany mumbled to herself biting her pen.

 

Almost everyone went out to grab their snacks as it was declared their free time and yet Tiffany was there, glued on her seat as she thought of another way to sue Jessica.

 

All of a sudden, a hand pass by her face and shove her pen away from . She looked up and saw Jessica going to her seat. Blink. Blink.

 

Tiffany felt like her world stop and it was only her heart beat she could hear. Slowly she let her hand creep onto , smiling crazily. Come on tiffany, with that act you're going crazy already? Oh please-- Oh my god who am I kidding?! Ahhh, Jessi! You and your acts

 

Just in time, Sooyoung, Sunny and Taeyeon came with their snacks. Taeyeon suddenly gave Tiffany some snacks as well.

 

"Oh it's okay. I'm good tae."

 

"Tiffany, just give it to me then." Sooyoung grinned, chewing her food. Tiffany scoffed and glared at her. Sooyoung already tricked her once. She's not gonna get it again.

 

"Yah! Do you know one way to get into a woman's heart, is through her stomach?" 

 

"Here. Have it." Tiffany immediately gave it to the giant. Taeyeon watched her in mouth agape and Sunny face palmed herself. Well they shouldn't blame Tiffany, she just got an idea thanks to Sooyoung. 

 

She face back to the front, resting her chin onto her arm that were layed flat on her table as she secretly stared at Jessica, smiling. I'm gonna cook for you Jessi! Oh no wait. I can't cook. Uhm, I shall buy you food Jessi. Just wait hihi

 

Hold up. Hara alert. Seeing the beauty walking dangerously close to Jessica, Tiffany sat up. She straightened herself as she looked at the two intensely.

 

"Sica.." Sica? A nickname? What?! Jessi?? How could you! 

 

Jessica looked up and stopped writing as she gave her full attention as respect. Though she really didn't want to talk to anyone at all but she wouldn't want others to think bad at her.

 

"Can you help me with this formula? I don't fully understand it yet. Prof was too fast." She said timidly.

 

"Okay." Jessica nodded.

 

"What a lame excuse." Sunny whispered making Tiffany look at her. Sunny gave her an assuring smile, she knows the girl might feel insecure at the moment. She noticed Tiffany's stare earlier to a certain direction, following it, she realized it was Hara and Jessica.

 

"Don't worry fany. I know Hara can be pretty and y. Has great grades definitely almost alike with Jessica's. And they do look good together and---"

 

"Seriously sunny. Are you trying to comfort me or not?" Sunny giggled and carress the brunette's hair.

 

"Oh fany, you'll get what you deserve."

 

"Are you saying I don't deserve Jessi?"

 

"I didn't say that." Sunny raised both of her hands in defense. Tiffany glared at her before both girls giggled at each other. The two girls behind them, looked at each other confusedly wondering what on earth are they murmuring about.

 

Jessica on the other hand paused a bit after hearing their giggles. She took a deep breath moving her head a little side to side. She then went back to teaching hara. 

 

These days the girl have been bothering her. Hara doesn't seem to get the 'I don't want people' aura surrounding Jessica. She could only sigh at the thought of it. 

 

Well Tiffany was on a different page. It's almost 3 years since that stubborn girl kept on ruining the wall that she's trying to built up, that in the end the brunette's the only one who she let in to her life.

 

Somehow she got used to it's annoying presence. Thinking about this made Jessica suddenly smile. Bad move, she forgot Hara was with her and Tiffany was actually staring at them.

 

"Jessi seems to be having fun.." a sound of dismay was edible in Tiffany's voice. She looked away from the scene and burried her face to her arms. Staring more of them was just making her heart tight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence. That was all it was while they were on the way home and Jessica felt unusual from it. They were just walking their bike since their class ended early.

 

Jessica clicked her tongue and secretly stole glances towards the brunette who just kept her head lowered and seems like she was drown on her own world. Jessica's brows creased, this type of Tiffany was something she's unfamiliar with. Was she mad at her? What did she even do?

 

"Tiffany." Jessica called out and received no reply. She sighed and stopped walking. She was about to speak when a group of guys with skateboards came rushing in. Seeing how risky it was, Jessica grabbed Tiffany's shoulder pulling her closer in order to avoid any impact from those gang. 

 

This woke Tiffany up when she realized she was right in front of Jessica's face. There it was again. Her heart beating loudly as she looked up and met Jessica's gaze. Good Lord, Jessi is so handsome and beautiful, and handsome and beautiful ah oh god.

 

"J-jessi.." Unable to say anything, it was just her name that came out from her lips. They were so close that it made Tiffany blushed and left her tonguetied yet Jessica on the other hand kept her normal poker face. It was all over her face that she didn't care about the distance they were in. Sadly for Tiffany, she might have her heart explode in any moment now.

 

The warmth from her shoulder vanished as she realized Jessica let go of her slowly. Already? She sulked on her mind at how merciless Jessica could be. She would appreciate if the girl would let her enjoy its hold even just for a while. Dang, she missed it already. Oh how she wished she could hug Jessica right here, right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter