Her way of saying Sorry

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You better do what you say you will." Sunny reminded Tiffany as soon as the girl arrived and took her seat. She glanced at Jessica before back at Sunny.

 

"I will."

 

"Do you have any white out tape?" she heard Jessica asked.

 

"I do!" Tiffany responded out of context. Her lips spoke too soon. Sunny beamed her eyes at her.

 

"But I won't lend you." she spat and turned to Sunny who had a proud look on her face.

 

"Woof,  woof." Tiffany barfed jokingly. Sunny giggled and patted her head.

 

"Alright, alright. Be good."

 

"Tiffany. The prof wants to see you." Hara, being the class president went and informed the brunette.

 

"Ah, okay. Thanks!" She beamed and quickly went out. Hara smiled awkwardly. She wouldn't want to talk to the girl but she had a role she need to act.

 

 

"Sica, do you think the teacher wants to see Tiffany because of what happened with Taeyeon?" Sunny asked, Sooyoung came in and listened as well. Good thing Taeyeon was still out, Sunny can perform her scheme.

 

"I don't care." Jessica stated not even giving a glance at the shorter girl. The corner of Sunny's lips tugged up as her brow raised. Oh really? 

 

"Yeah, you shouldn't. It wouldn't be your place to care." Sunny shrugged. Yet this made Jessica paused on writing. Sunny noticed this and smiled secretly.

 

"I care, I care!" Sooyoung chanted. She's such a  joiner.

 

"Then why are you telling me that?" Jessica asked as she continued what she was doing.

 

"It's just normal chit chat between classmates." she paused glancing secretly at the latter. She's about to drop her trump card. She's excited to see how Tiffany's Jessi will react.

 

"You know, If Tiffany really got together with Taeyeon, at the very least, there will be one couple in our group--"

 

"I think there might be a potential for a second couple." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"Shut up." Sunny hushed. A sound of paper being torn suddenly rang to their ears. Sunny couldn't help but smile sneakily at Jessica's response to her plan. Ohh, you're something sica. 

 

"Girl's Generation is having a concert this weekend. Hmm." Sunny purposely pause and saw how Jessica held a hand near her chin, as if the girl was thinking about something. Sunny smirked.

 

"I'll just hint to Taeyeon.." Jessica looked down on her paper and clicked her tongue.

 

"I'll do it, I'll do it! I'll let her know." Sooyoung volunteered, raising her hand. The girl is clearly oblivious what's happening around her.

 

"In any case, Taeyeon is so good to our Tiffany." 

 

That's it. Jessica stood up walking out. She didn't know hearing that would be so.. pissed off. Sunny smiled widely. Her plan was a success.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, Tiffany? Please." Jessica scoffed to herself. She couldn't even imagine the two being together. 

 

"Aish." Why does she find it so annoying?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny never gave hints to Taeyeon though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessi, listen. I'll let you go this time." Tiffany groaned. She kept mumbling those words as she was laying on her bed. Its been an hour since she was stiring her body from side to side. 

 

She was frustrated. Sunny made her play hard to get, yet Jessica doesn't even do anything. How are they gonna make up? If both will not make a move.

 

Tiffany sighed and sat up. She stared at her window to see Jessica having a call with someone. She tilted her head.

 

"Jessi have some contacts in her phone?" She pondered, surprised. That is weird. She never saw the girl talking to someone on the phone, not until now.

 

"What could they be.. ick!" She almost yelp as Jessica turned towards her direction. She immediately looked away and tried to busy herself. Goodness, she must've look stupid right now.

 

She just didn't know Jessica found herself smiling as she saw the girl panic.

 

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow then." With that Jessica ended her call. She took a peek at Tiffany's window to see the girl had closed her curtains.

 

She raised her brows, feeling amused before chuckling to herself.

 

"Suddenly feeling shy Hwang?" She chortled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you sulking about pany?" Taeyeon asked as she noticed the girl's pouty lips. Sunny turned to girl as well as Sooyoung. She succeeded grabbing everyone's attention.

 

"It's Girl's generation's concert and daddy is too busy to buy me a ticket. I can't believe I won't get to see them." She mewled.

 

Taeyeon gathered her thoughts and stared at the brunette who was sad about her own statement. Ticket..

 

"Aigoo. That's okay fany. Don't worry. There's more to come." Sunny smirked. She was sure Jessica had already bought a ticket for her.

 

"Eh?" Tiffany tilted her head, confused. What was the girl blabbering about?

 

"Nothing." Sunny shrugged playfully. Tiffany snorted at her causing the girl to laugh. Tiffany looked at her weirdly. She was sure none of her acts were that funny enough. Was the girl on period?

 

Weird. That thought came into her mind without a doubt. She shook her head in dismay, her friend might be having 'problems' right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weekend..

Tiffany's POV

I sighed for the nth time of the day. All I did was stare at my phone as the word 'Jessi..' was kept on the draft of my messages.

 

I didn't have the guts to send it. And sunny might knock my head if she'll find out about this. But I can't take it anymore! I miss Jessi so much.

 

It's hopeless to try and act this way. I know Jessi has a hard time to initiate things by herself. It'll take forever for her to muster up her courage, especially when she has to deal with her pride.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter