Welcome to Blanc n Eclare

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was currently sitting alone in a cozy restaurant that was filled with couples. Seems like the only table they had was a table for two. She was surrounded with teenagers and even elders that are holdings hands or even feeding each other.

 

It was a lovely sight, yes. Tiffany liked to see people fall in love but right now, she felt left out.

 

She let out a sigh, resting her chin on her arm. She could only look at them with much envy. Why would such restaurant exist. This is a total torture to those who are single and at the moment, she is treated like one.

 

“Hey.” She looked up too soon, and much hope in her eyes that’s why she was disappointed the moment she saw a man smiling at her.

 

She expected something too soon.

 

“Oh, hello.” She bowed her head a little and greeted the man with respect. It’s not moral to just ignore his greeting. Why was he talking to her again? She was sure she didn’t have any debts towards him or even with anyone.

 

“I see you’re the only one here, who hasn’t have any partner.” I didn’t expect him to slap in on to my face. Tiffany smiled awkwardly.

 

“Yeah. You just reminded me. It’s not very helpful, actually.” He laughed heartedly. Tiffany raised her brow amused, wow, he had such manly voice. That’s for sure.

 

“Sorry about that. But I just had to find someone who’s in the same boat.” He flashed his charming smile, showing off his whitey teeth.  Women would definitely fall for that, but of course, that Tiffany declines.

 

The brunette was battling whether the guy was getting cocky with himself or he was simply being friendly. Either of them, she didn’t felt uneasy as he continued to talk to her. She presumed, he was a good guy.

 

“I’m not being creepy, am I?” the guy asked as he noticed the girl staring intently at him.

 

“or my looks are blazing to your eyes?” he joked. Tiffany chortled, shaking her head letting her hands follow as well.

 

“No, no. absolutely not.”

 

“And that answers..?”

 

“Both of your questions.” Tiffany countered. The guy chuckled, feeling amazed at how the girl reacted to his words. She definitely outcast him.

 

“Wow, you’re something.” He mused.  Starting to get interested at her personality, and Tiffany is starting to notice is motives as well.

 

“Are you hitting on me now?”

 

“Am I allowed to?”

 

“No.” Tiffany flinched as she heard a familiar voice. Her tone sounded so cold, it caused shiver into their spines. Tiffany bit her lower lip and turned to see Jessica with her famous poker face.

 

She couldn’t read the girl at all, but all she knew was that she felt tormented. How long was Jessica standing there?

 

The guy felt lost. He looked back n forth to the two girls who were staring at each other. He rubbed his chin as he hissed.

 

“Knew it. A beautiful girl won’t go single but wow. A pretty girl with another pretty girl, damn. You’re like, seriously sway that way?” Tiffany smiled meekly as she stood up next to Jessica. Giving her arm a little squeeze, hoping the latter would understand.

 

“Yes. You should find a handsome lad too sometime.”

 

“Oh wow, maybe I should.” He chuckled, giving the back of his head a scratch.

 

“Maybe if we could meet again, oh don’t worry I’m not gonna say were fated but could you help me find someone too, its kinda hard being single, its like I’ve been living in rocks. Left out. Yeah.”

 

“That’ll be good.” Tiffany smiled kindly, Jessica took a quick glance at the girl before looking away from the two. They were having such fun without her consent.

 

“Good yeah. I’m nichkhun by the way.” He introduced himself, offering out his hand giving his genuine smile. Letting them know that he is not after trouble.

 

“Tiffany.” Tiffany replied back with the same attitude, taking his hand. Jessica’s brow narrowed as she saw how the two interacted infront of her.

 

 “And your girlfriend?”

 

“Jessica.” Jessica replied shortly, not bothering to stare back at the guy. This made him chuckle. He found it cute knowing the girl was jealous because of him. What a lovely couple.

 

“You guys are perfect. Hope you’ll stay together.“

 

“Yes, I know that. Don't worry we will. Now if you’ll excuse us. We need to go.” Jessica stated and held Tiffany’s hand. Nickhun nodded his head, taken aback by the girl's bluntness and bid them goodbye.

 

“Jessi, we aren’t eating?” Tiffany asked as she followed the girl out.

 

“We are. But not here.” Tiffany smiled and stared at their intertwined hands. The Jung came out unexpectedly possessive, she was holding her securely as if she'll get lost. This made Tiffany filled with joy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You both like to talk too much.” Jessica muttered. Her attention was still fixed on the road.

 

“Really? Do you think we’ll get along?” Tiffany asked sneakily taking a peek at the latter’s expression. Her face turned sour and it almost made Tiffany giggle.

 

Jessi’s so cute.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t care.”

 

“Hm, maybe you won’t.” Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. Why does this conversation sounded familiar. She shrugged and left that thought a mystery. She was too lazy to dig into it.

 

“Maybe I should’ve asked for his number.” Tiffany wondered out loud, teasing the jung.

 

“Yah.” Jessica immediately stopped the car and faced the brunette. Her face was painted with disbelief and yet her girlfriend was giggling at her.

 

“Is this fun?” she sneered.

 

Tiffany shook her head innocently, giving her cute smile. Jessica let out a sharp breath astonishingly. And now her girlfriend was acting cute.

 

Jessica held her eyes closed taking a deep breath as she collected herself. She covered turning away from the culprit. That was adorable. She cursed to herself.

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany called out, thinking the girl was having a hard time on something. Jessica hummed in reply.

 

“Your ears are getting red.. are you okay?” Tiffany tightened her lips. Maybe she did too much teasing?

 

“I.. am.” Jessica said firmly before driving once again.

 

“Let’s just have dinner.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter