(Singing)Competition

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sunny -ahhhh!" Tiffany sulked poorly as she grabbed her girl's shoulder shaking her. Sunny was about to get dizzy, she has to stop the brunette.

 

"Yah yah yah. So you're saying you kicked Jessica? THE Jessica?" She asked. Tiffany pouted and nodding her head slowly. Jessica was definitely mad at her now. She has done it. 

 

"Heol! You're really something fany. From now on I'll look at you with admiration" Sunny laughed earning a smack from the girl.

 

"Sunnyyy!" tiffany whined as they sat at once of the bench at their quadrangle.

 

"I thought you were usually a pushover. If you poke it, it'll fight back." Sunny teased.

 

How on earth will she face Jessica now? She did such an embarrassing thing. And it was not her right to kick her just like that.

 

"Ah pabo pabo pabo!" She groaned pulling her hair off. She wanted to be burried alive. Her reputation is ruined! and Jessica's mad at her. Way to go.

 

Suddenly she paused in her actions and widened her eyes. She realized another thing.

 

"I called her pabo.." she muttered absentmindedly. Sunny heard this and gazed at the girl with disbelief.

 

"Daebak!" Sunny exclaimed laughing her off. 

 

"Aish, be quiet!" Tiffany barfed causing Sunny to muffle her laughs. She nodded her head and gave in to her.

 

"Arraseo arraseo."

 

"What should I do? Do you think she'll be mad at me? Should I go apologize to her?" she asked, like a little pup. Sunny's face went for an 'are-you-serious' look.

 

"Sica, how can Tiffany have the nerve to kick you? Woah." Tiffany paused as she heard Sooyoung's voice from afar. She quickly lowered her head biting her inner cheek as she realized Jessica must've vent her anger to Sooyoung after what she did.

 

"Tiffany's courage really is too great. When we go back, I'll definitely compliment her!" Tiffany looked up and saw Jessica walking ahead of Sooyoung, her face wasn't oh so good at all. She seemed pissed? or her normal poker face wasn't that normal to her today. In anyway, Tiffany felt anxious.

 

"What's wrong with you, are you mad?" Sooyoung asked as Jessica just kept quiet and her face didn't even relax. The girl was even walking fast. Tiffany eyed them secretly hoping Jessica would give some kind of response, to ease her.

 

But as she saw Jessica didn't even respond ti'll their figures were long gone, she sighed.

 

"Even though you're the one who kicked her, however, I think it's very cool." Sunny grinned.

 

"I think I'm about to die in anxiety." Tiffany rubbed her face before resting her face onto her hand. Tiffany was hopeless.

 

"Oh, what are you so worried about?"

 

"Why should I not worryyy?" Tiffany sulked. 

 

"Should I just hide from her?"

 

"Taeyeon's singing competition is later, what are you gonna do? You and Jessica will just see each other anyway." Sunny stated. Tiffany almost forgot, they were gonna see Taeyeon sing. And she's gonna meet Jessica.

 

"Otteoke~~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"Glad you guys made it!" Tae-tae greeted us from the entrance of the gym as we got here. 

 

"Oh, pany-ah why are you there?" and I was practically 5meters away from the group. Don't blame me for acting like this but I'm afraid Jessi will get pissed if I stayed closer to her, though I really want to stay with Jessi right now. Huhu Jessi, forgive me already. 

 

Oh wait, I haven't even apologized. Aish

 

I chuckled awkwardly and glance at Jessi who just kept her attention to the gym, she didn't even bother to look back at me. Jessi really is mad at me. T.T

 

I went closer to them but of course still away from Jessi. Tae-tae smiled and escorted us to our seats. She even reserved it for us, to see her clearly. She kept on saying she wanted to prove Sooyoung that she's not a loser. What could she mean?

 

Tae-tae bid goodbye to us first, she'll be getting ready at the backstage. She was actually sitting beside me accompanying us first and now that she's gone, her seat was empty and I just realized Jessi and Sooyoung wasn't here yet.

 

Oh no. The only empty seat is beside me and the one next to Sunny, and she's sitting with me! Oh my god. It's either Jessi or Sooyoung who's gonna seat here.

 

I started panicking.

 

"Heyy! Were back!" I frozed on my seat as I heard Sooyoung, What should I do? What should I do? uh, should I fake collapse? Anniya anniya I will only cause a scene. Aish jinjaaaa.

 

Focuse Tiffany. Relax, just relax and don't turn. Don't---

 

"Oh, bunny let me sit with you!" mother of pink melons. Wait there's no pink melons. Does melons even have a mother? Oh my god tiffany.

 

I gulped. So Jessi's sitting with me? I slowly turn to her as I felt shifting next to me. Sitting with me seemed nothing to her. Did she forgot already that I kicked her? Oh no, Jessi do you have alzheimers?!

 

Suddenly she looked at me. I'm caught! Ick! I could feel my face getting red. Aish no, no don't blush tiffany. Aaaaah this is embarrassing.

 

Jessi suddenly grabbed the other drink she bought and offered it to me. E-eh?

 

I blinked my eyes and stared at the drink. Jessi bought it for me? or maybe she wants me to open it? Ahh, ofcourse aish. You dummy.

 

I grabbed her drink and quickly opened it for her, Jessi kept her attention to the stage as the mc was starting the competition already. I then gave Jessi her drink.

 

"H-here Jessi." I almost jerked as she turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter