Jessica Jung Jerk Sooyeon

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Darkened alley, a room full of blazing colors bumping against each other. The booming of the loud music that'll make you deaf in an instant. Lots of teens dancing, drinking, grinding, and even kissing on the corner of the room as if they're the only ones in.

 

Nobody seemed to care at anyone but their own. Tiffany was fully amazed the moment she came inside to see different scenes in one night. Mostly, she felt all the people around was high. So this is the club.

 

Of course this would be it. Everyone comes here for fun. To be wild once in a while. And now, Tiffany's gonna experience it for the first time. It made her excited, at the same time she was nervous.

 

It was such a dangerous and thrilling place for her. It's like a jungle, there are lots of wild animals. She just thought of it, she was gonna be one. She should make the most of this right?

 

"Jessi?" She called out her girlfriend's name. Or more like, she was asking for her permission. Jessica hesitated for a moment but the looked on Tiffany's hopeful eyes made her give in.

 

She saw how Tiffany desparately want to experience this other world she's gonna go in. She's a teen too after all. 

 

"Go have fun."

 

A smile appeared within her lips as her Jessi complied.

 

"Alright tiffany!" The duo cheered and started the fun with the brunette. They invited her towards the dance floor and started moving their bodies, letting it join through the music.

 

Jessica stayed behind at their table, watching them from afar. A smile slowly crept into her face witnessing Tiffany dancing, starting to get lost into the world. She felt like the everything slowed down and all she could see was the brunette.

 

That wide smile she was wearing made her heart beat fast. Her stomach knot, she looked extra beautiful tonight especially how the spotlight was pointing towards her. It made her shine through the dark.

 

It was all written over her face, how much she was having the time of her life. Jessica was glad about that. She felt happy today went well, tiffany and her friends come along just fine. Maybe, too fine.

 

It's not a surprise for her though. Hyoyeon and Yuri are good persons, she knew they would accept her right from the start.

 

"Sica you aren't dancing?" Hyoyeon came still grooving her body to the music. Jessica smiled lazily, waving her hand towards the girl.

 

"I'm good."

 

"Suit yourself. I'll go get some drinks." Jessica nodded her head and payed her attention back to the brunette.

 

A few moments after hyoyeon came back, Tiffany and Yuri decided to join with them.

 

"How'd it go?" Jessica asked as she scooted a bit for Tiffany to seat. The brunette grinned cutely.

 

"It was amazing out there Jessi, I feel so carefree. I feel like I'm a real teenager!" The three chuckled at her. She looked definitely excited after getting a taste of this legality.

 

"You are a real teenager Tiffany." Yuri laughed. Tiffany smiled sheepishly tucking her hair in her ear, timidly. This caught Jessica's attention. the latter immediately got herself drowned into her beauty.

 

"She will be, if she'll drink." Hyoyeon smirked, raising a glass filled with alcohol. Yuri nodded her head indicating an assent to her deal.

 

Drink? Jessica shot her head to the blonde giving her a disapproving look. No way she'd let Tiffany drink. People might think she was a bad influence kind of a girlfriend. Jessica wouldn't want to get Tiffany to trouble.

 

"No." Jessica replied coldly. Tiffany pouted.

 

"Sica, you're no fun." Yuri huffed. Jessica glared at the two, but before she could start shooting lazers at the duo she felt a hand on her arm, giving her a squeeze.

 

Jessica turned to Tiffany, she regret the moment she did. The brunette was giving her those eyes again. Goodness those eyes are getting troublesome.

 

"Don't give me that look." Jessica muttered looking away. Yuri and Hyoyeon grinned, they knew there was hope. Jessica will be much willing to bend for Tiffany.

 

"No, Tiffany." Jessica held her eyes close, rubbing her temple. She knew the girl was still not giving up and kept her adorable face on.

 

"No. That's final." The latter took her breath and looked straightly into the brunette's eyes. Tiffany's face changed. The duo looked at each other with an 'oooh'. Jessica seemed have decided already. Too bad for Tiffany.

 

"Fine. Be that way." Tiffany puffed her cheeks. She crossed her arms turning her body away from the latter. Jessica let out a sharp breath, she was taken aback by the girl's childish behavior.

 

Jessica hissed before laughing lowly.

 

"Arraseo, arraseo."

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon were shookt. Jessica Jung changed her mind in an instant. The two looked at each other with horror.

 

"It's happening yul."

 

"Are we gonna die?"

 

"Let's hope not." The two acted dramatically hugging each other as if they're gonna leave earth. Jessica wrinkled her nose, feeling the cringe running through her veins because of the two. What are they even doing? 

 

She went back to Tiffany to see her looking intently at her. Jessica felt cornered.

 

"What?"

 

"You're letting me drink?" Tiffany somehow softened as soon as Jessica bobbed her head.

 

"Ick! Thanks Jessi! Love you~" Tiffany chanted before accepting Yuri and Hyoyeon's glass as a sign of congratulating her for conquering the Jung.

 

Jessica kept silent, in a daze as her face turned a telltale shade of red. The darkness within the room kept her safe. She silently thanked it hid the color that was revealing within her face.

 

She let her eyes wonder elsewhere as she cleared without a sound. She did her best to compose herself back. The brunette's sudden 'love you' totally caught her heart off guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a bad idea letting Tiffany drink. As soon as she got tipsy, she started getting stubborn and didn't want to stop. Yuri and Hyoyeon kept giving her shots and it was making Jessica frustrated.

 

The latter didn't drink. She needs to drive after all. Maybe she shouldn't have agreed to this in the first place, but seeing the broad grin and flashing eyes of the brunette she just couldn't afford to get in her way.

 

"Come on, let's go home." Jessica stated, checking her watch getting ready to go. Yuri and Hyoyeon accepted it was really time to go home. Good thing the two weren't drunk, or else it'll be a pain for the Jung.

 

Jessica assisted Tiffany holding her arm over her shoulder while Jessica's other free hand held the girl's waist. The girl was making a fuss of not wanting to go home. Jessica sighed, she's such a child.

 

As soon as they got out, now on the parking lot, Tiffany suddenly halted. She turned her head wobbly, facing Jessica. The latter replied to her gaze.

 

"J-Jessi.. you jerk!" she suddenly blurted wrecklessly, pointing her index at the ice princess. The sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter