The Chances You Need to Take

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mr. Hwang please let me see your daughter." 

 

Jessica has been begging for minutes now to the middle-aged man who had no choice but to follow his daughter's instruction.

 

He wanted Jessica to see his daughter just as much. Yet seeing Tiffany behave like that, he knows he couldn't do anything about it.

 

"Jessica dear. As much as I want to. I really can't change her mind in seeing you." he sighed.

 

He was so shock to see his daughter with her eyes and nose bit red. She didn't say anything except for the words..

 

 "Don't ever let Jessi come here daddy. Please."

 

Mr. Hwang could tell the pain and hatred in his daughter's eyes. Those eyes could never lie. As though she said those words, there were still longing seen.

 

"I'm r-eally sorry Mr. Hwang. I'm sorry." Jessica muttered. Her voice crack as she forced herself not to cry in front of the old man.

 

Since when was she so sensitive? Since when was she so emotional?

 

 She never thought they'd get into a fight once again. She was getting used to their daily lives living happily that she was taking for granted Tiffany's love for her. Jessica wondered if she ever showed to her how she loves her just as much.

 

Was she able to reciprocate Tiffany's feelings properly? Maybe not. Because Tiffany wouldn't say those words if she had give her all.

 

"you never liked me."

 

It hurt her more to think that Tiffany was feeling that way. She was not trying at all. She felt so flawed. She made a lot of mistakes before she thought she could properly take care of her now. But how she was wrong, it was still like before.

 

She just keeps on hurting tiffany. . 

 

Her fist balled, cursing herself.

 

Do I even deserve her?

 

"Jessica." 

 

Her thoughts were stopped as she looked at the father of her love.

 

"I know I said don't hurt her. But you see, you both will not grow if you won't encounter these situations." Mr. Hwang held her shoulders making the girl look into his eyes.

 

"Instead of promising me not to hurt her. Promise me that you won't give up no matter how tough things get."

 

A lone tear escape from Jessica's eyes as she nodded her head slowly.

 

"You can cry but don't beat yourself too much okay dear?" 

 

Those words took a lot of burden off on her chest. Yet she don't know if she has the right to feel this way. She hurt Tiffany too much already. She deserves to be punished.

 

"Now, why don't you rest. This day has been difficult for both of you. Maybe you both need time and reflect on your actions."

 

"But Mr. Hwang--"

 

"No buts Jessica. Nothing will go right if you both will talk with your feelings all messed up. I know you guys are really emotional right now. And it won't help." He was right. 

 

Jessica knows she wasn't thinking straight. She just wants to see Tiffany. But making rash decision will only lead to regret. She had no choice but to follow.

 

"O-okay sir." 

 

"Good." Mr. Hwang smiled sadly as the girl walked away. Looking like a lifeless person.

 

Oh darling. Jessica loves you just as much. Or maybe even more. This girl just have some trouble expressing herself.

 

He sighed. He didn't know what was going on but he sure does know that the two are feeling incomplete without each other. He just hope their love is stronger than their ill emotions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day..

 

 

Clutching her own knees pressed towards her chest. Tiffany was looking into the thin air sighing for the nth time. She had locked herself in her room with her soaked pillow on her side.

 

Her hair was scattered and her make up were no longer be seen. She didn't ate anything since she came back from yesterday. All these emotions were hindering her in feeling the needs of her body. 

 

Tiffany didn't even bother answering her father who was knocking on her door earlier. Still receiving no answer from his daughter, he might have given up and gave her the time she wants, alone.

 

Her tears were no longer falling, guessing she might have ran out due to her continuous bawling. And it was making her tired.  She didn't know how to sort her feelings through.

 

She just want the pain away. Yet this made her ponder, was she gonna let go Jessica for this? Is breaking up an option? She wants to stay away from everything. She wants to, but..

 

She hated herself. She hates herself for suddenly missing the latter at this point. Despite the pain she was feeling, there was still a hand trying to reach out for her. Something inside that was yearning for Jessica. 

 

"I hate you." She bit her lip the moment it started to quiver.

 

"I hate you Jessi. I hate that I love you so much its making a fool out of me." Her hand gripped onto her jeans earnestly hoping the torment would just end.

 

"No." She sniffed.

 

"Stop this already Tiffany."  Wiping her stained tears on her cheeks, she slapped herself as she took a deep breath.

 

She wouldn't deny, maybe she did overreact yesterday. However, all of the feelings from the past and all the pain just came back in a flash that only lead her to agony. It formed chaos in her mind.

 

It only reminded her how hopeless she was, trying to grab Jessica's attention. And how Jessica would try to push her away. But now they are together, it made her impossible to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter