Transferring schools

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany has been locking herself into her room the moment she came home. Her dad has been worried sick for her. She wouldn't even come out for dinner, telling she was full. 

 

"Darling? Hey.. can you open the door for me? Your school called and told me what happened." Mr. Hwang voiced out through the door hoping his daughter would hear him out. Tiffany wasn't this type of person to get all depress at such events. Maybe it was something more serious than he thought.

 

"Want to talk to daddy about it?" He added.

 

He then heard steps towards the door, till it opened widely for him with her daughter's puffy eyes greeting him.

 

"Awe my dear." He hugged his daughter, who immediately sobbed on his hold. Mr. Hwang held tiffany closer, kissing the crown of her head. Its been ages since he saw his daughter cry, after her mom's death.

 

"It's alright, daddy's here princess." he hushed the brunette, rubbing her back. They then went inside and let Tiffany talk about what happened. The girl ofcoursed did not include, Jessica's part. She thought it'll be best to leave it be, she wouldn't want her father to scold Jessica.

 

Mr. Hwang sighed. His daughter, entering the school tomorrow will be different. He is sure lots will give her looks and spread rumors about her. He would never want that for his tiffany.

 

"Do you want to transfer school princess? I know going to school will affect you now." Tiffany paused and looked at her father. Transfer schools? She never thought of that, but after what happened, some part of her wanted to.

 

"I'm not gonna force you sweetheart, but I think it will be good for you." Tiffany looked down, playing with her shirt. Mr. Hwang smiled and carressed her hair.

 

"Don't give it  a much thought. Your decision will just come through, but now you need to sleep okay?"

 

"Okay, daddy." Mr. Hwang tucked his daughter to sleep, letting her rest first. He knows today was a tiring day for her. He felt sorry for his daughter, he should've been there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was in the middle of the night and yet Tiffany still can't sleep at all. Replays some earlier's incident kept playing through her mind, especially on how Jessica confronted her. It made a great pang in her chest, as if she was stabbed by a knife.

 

She couldn't help but cry everytime she remembered Jessica's words. The way Jessica looked at her earlier hurted her as well. What did she even do to deserve that? She has been a good girl. Why?

 

"Jessi.." she found herself calling out the latter's name while clencing her pillow. Her heart ached. Her tears started to fall one by one as she held her cushion tightly, her lips trembled terribly. The matress was already stained by her tears, she couldn't bring herself to stop.

 

It hurted her so much.

 

"You really embarrassed yourself today." Tiffany expected a comfort from the girl. But she guessed she shouldn't have expected at all. It only hurt her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day...

Tifffany came out of her house early. Somehow she didn't want to encounter Jessica. She had to wake up early just to avoid meeting with her. 

 

She sighed as she grabbed her bicycle and stared at the latter's house. Her chest tightened the moment she did. Tiffany doesn't know what will she do if ever they'll meet. It's best to avoid her.

 

Yes. Tiffany Hwang is going to avoid her Jessi. She wasn't even sure if she could do that but maybe she needs this. Somehow, she realized it was tiring to chase someone who isn't going to look back on you.

 

But she loves Jessica. That she was willing to be a fool for her.

 

"No." She shook her head erasing her thoughts. She has to stop thinking about her. Tiffany sighed before paddling her bicycle.

 

Right after she left, Jessica came out. She saw the brunette's bicycle was gone. Tiffany must've been mad at her. She looked over to the other side to see her fading figure. She was getting far from her.

 

Jessica took a deep breath before grabbing her bike and went off as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pany!"

 

Tiffany was surprised to see the gang on the entrance of the school. She found it weird for them to be here so early in the morning.

 

"How come you guys are here early?" She asked.

 

"Oh believe me, I wouldn't want to be here." Sooyoung sulked. If it wasn't for taeyeon's rant she wouldn't be forced to wake up so early and hell Sunny even went by to her house just to make sure she'll be there on time.

 

"Ah! Ah!" Sooyoung winced in pain as she felt a pinch on her side. Sunny was giving her a not so innocent smile, with her eyes telling her to shut up.

 

"What sooyoung means. Is Good morning. Right?" Sunny threatened, eyeing the giant fiercely. Sooyoung gulped and sighed in defeat. Since when did I had such a sadist friend? Huhu

 

"Yeahh. Good morning fany!" She cheered, with her smile that was falling out on her face. She was still sleepy as hell, she didn't even ate that much on breakfast. Sunny was demanding her to fasten up.

 

"I told you, were gonna kick their butts if somebody bullies you." Taeyeon grinned and held the girl's bike for her. Tiffany smiled. She felt so thankful to have these kind of friends.

 

"Thank you guys."

 

"Aigooo, don't mention it." Sunny beamed.

 

"You need to buy me lunch! Hmpf." Sooyoung pouted making them laugh. Sunny shouldered her earning a grunt from the giant.

 

"Bully." She added.

 

"Let's go?" Taeyeon smiled and gestured Tiffany. The brunette nodded her head happily as they skipped there way to their room. 

 

"Let me carry your bag for you." Taeyeon said and grabbed Tiffany's bag. Tiffany decline at first but the midget insisted. She sighed, she's too lazy to argue with her already and so, she just let her do what she wants.

 

"Fine."

 

 

 

From afar, Jessica, who just arrived saw the two of them. She looked away and harden her teeth a bit. Her blood was boiling without a reason again. It's being annoying.

 

She held her eyes closed massaging her head. She kept repeating to herself to keep it cool. She doesn't even know what made her boil like that.

 

"This is being such a pain. Tsk." 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter