Girlfriend

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(First of all I'd like to thank you for reading my story and supporting me :>  Enjoy!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you. 

 

What does those words mean again? Tiffany couldn't even tell. She was too dumbfounded by the sudden confession. It was so hard to take in, that Jessica had to call out for her name just to make her realized this wasn't one of her dreams.

 

Jessica really confessed, she loves her. Her heart wouldn't stop beating loudly. Her stomach flipped, she couldn't understand what she was feeling, they were already mixed up. She didn't have time to get ready at her confession.

 

"Tiffany."

 

"Y-yes Jessi?"

 

"You're staring too much." Oh my god. 

 

Tiffany was fan girling through her mind as she saw a tint of redness on Jessica's cheek. The girl wasn't looking in her way. She was being too shy that Tiffany wanted to squeeze her already.

 

How cute.

 

Jessica kept gulping nothing for an unknown reason, she was nervous, truth be told. She was too embarrass to look back at Tiffany. I did it. She reminded herself. Who would've have thought she will actually confess. It was not part of her plan at all.

 

"Jessi.. what you said. Was it true?" Tiffany asked urging herself not to bite her lip hard while waiting for her answer. Each second that passed, her heart raced overwhelmingly.

 

Jessica mustered up her courage and replied to her gaze, letting their eyes meet. 

 

"It is." she declared.

 

And there it goes. Her favorite eyesmile being shown for her. Tiffany smiled till her eyes turned crescent moons with ease, it took her breath away. Gorgeous. Jessica praised.

 

Tiffany isn't the only one who had trouble silencing her heart. Jessica's was worse. She never felt this way before, not until she meet the brunette. Her chest were itching. Her stomach was giving her a weird sensation.

 

And it was all because of her eyesmile. The asset she loved the most.

 

God, I love her. Jessica didn't realized she already did. Just watching her smile made that thought pop into her mind without her permission. Does she really likes Tiffany that much?

 

She didn't know. One thing was for sure, her heart was screaming her name and she wanted Tiffany all for herself. This time, she'll follow her heart because somehow she felt happy complying to it's screams.

 

She felt contented having Tiffany next to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica decided to take Tiffany home to rest already, and just in time her good-old-sister came home.

 

"Oh? Tiffany unnie you're leaving already?" 

 

"She is. I'm taking my girlfriend home." Jessica stated casually. Hearing this statement Tiffany almost choke on herself. Girlfriend. Goodness, that sounded heavenly.

 

"Mwo?! Girlfriend?!" Tiffany looked down, blushing suddenly feeling flustered as the term was being repeatedly over again. Jessica stared at her reaction amusingly. It was adorable.

 

"Wha-?! How?! When? Oh my god unnie." Krystal gasped. Jessica shook her head at her sister's running mouth. She can get overly sometimes, but she isn't to blame. This was such a blue moon event.

 

"Just go to your room and change Soojung." she ended her blabbers, pushing her sister in and escorted Tiffany out leaving the girl behind.

 

"You owe me an explanation unnie!" They heard her shout right from the gates. Jessica sighed. 

 

"That.." Tiffany started slowly. Jessica looked at her side letting the girl continue.

 

"I think I just heard you say.. girlfriend." she pursed her lips hard, gradually looking up to Jessica's eyes. Wrong move, it was a trap. Her eyes were melting her. How powerful.

 

"Right." Jessica shrugged. It sounded so offhanded to Jessica. 

 

"What, do you have a problem with it?"

 

Tiffany shook her head rapidly.  

 

"Nothing nothing nothing. It's nothing. It's not a problem. That is.. welcome to you." Tiffany gasped silently, covering as she realized how she just ended her statement.

 

Jessica raised her brow surpised before her lips tugged up forming a short smile. She decided to look ahead as she let tiffany's words play through her mind. She'll just some other time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunny sunny sunny!" Tiffany chanted overly repeated through the phone. Sunny finally answered her call after a few rings.

 

"What is it? You failed to confessing at Jessica again?" Tiffany was too happy that she practically ignored the girl's comment.

 

"No. Jessi.. Jessi told me I'm her girlfriend!" she squealed earning a silent reply from the girl.

 

"What?"

 

"Really!" she beamed, plopping herself on her bed as she grabbed her pillow, hugging it so tight. She didn't know any other ways to express how flattered she is right now.

 

 She was grinning from ear to ear, and if anyone can see her right now it will give them the creeps.

 

"Tiffany Hwang.. you've finally done it." she heard Sunny gasped, making her chortle. Yep she expected that kind of reaction from her #1 supporter.

 

"How'd it happen?"

 

"First of all, I would like to thank my friends, it's because of you. Continously supporting me--"

 

"Aish just get to the point!" Tiffany giggled, she could imagine Sunny rolling her eyes at the other line. She had successfully teased the girl.

 

"Okay okay so.." Tiffany started blabbering about what had actually happened, reminiscing it all over again made her blush. She had her hand creep into her lips as she remebered how Jessica kissed her. How it felt to get a taste of her lips.

 

With a blink of an eye she was as red as a tomato. Tiffany wanted to scream. She wanted to roll all over the ground or even bury herself in it.

 

"Oh my god, you kissed!" 

 

Tiffany grinned proudly knowing Sunny was praising her. She thought all her hard work was put into wastes, yet she was wrong. There's always a rainbow after the rain.

 

"So, Tiffany.. was Jessica a good kisser?" and now it was Sunny who was teasing her. Tiffany widened her eyes. An image of Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter