Love Triangle

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon eyed the green field with the grasses growing overly tall already, it's been a while since their dean hired someone to cut those. There were students playing different kind of sports to kill time and there she was sitting at the bleachers. She kept kicking the ground feeling bored with herself.

 

"Oh? Tae-tae you don't have practice?"

 

Hearing a familiar brunette, she looked up greeting her with a smile.

 

“Not until afternoon.”

 

"How come you're here?"

 

"My coach wants me to rest for a bit, so I don't get to stress my voice." she replied standing up next to the brunette.

 

"I go to school and have to endure hardships, you go to school to rest." Tiffany huffed frustratedly causing her to laugh. They started walking towards the halls as they continued talking.

 

"You should've entered the singing competition, that way you'll get to skip classes and enjoy your time with me."

 

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out teasing the brunette. Tiffany gave her a glare before smacking her arm.

 

"Ack." Taeyeon grunted in pain, holding her shoulder.

 

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly. The pained look on her face wasn't fake at all. Taeyeon was really hurt. Did she slap her that hard?

 

"I'm fine. My shoulder just hurts a little." Taeyeon assured. Tiffany didn't seemed to feel at rest at all. She eyed her shoulder regretting in hitting the girl. Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"I put a medicinal patch on it already."

 

"You must have been working too hard lately."

 

From the distance, Jessica was walking towards their room when she saw the two together. She stopped and wondered what they were doing.

 

"Maybe it's because you've been sleeping in a bad position and you got a stiff neck from that?" Jessica found herself taking a step forward getting engross into watching them secretly.

 

Her eyebrows met the moment Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair.

 

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon grinned. Taeyeon seemed to be having fun, herself. Jessica looked away clicking her tongue before walking towards the two.

 

"Tiffany." she successfully grabbed the two's attention. Breaking their joyous aura as the ice came.

 

"The prof wants to see you in his office." she lied.

 

"Me?"

 

"For what?" Taeyeon asked suspiciously. Jessica turned to her wanting to rip those judging eyes that was shooting towards her direction.

 

"Yeah. I haven't done anything bad nor slept in the class. I've been doing all my homework on time. Why does he wants to see me?" Tiffany bit her lip as she pondered, oblivious at the tension that was rising between them.

 

"Just go." Jessica hushed her. Tiffany pouted before nodding her head obediently, before running out.

 

"I'll go first then!"

 

Taeyeon sighed she couldn't believe this girl at all.

 

"Your grades may be good, but you're horrible at lying." Taeyeon scoffed. Jessica ignored her and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Prof?" Knocking on the door twice, Tiffany voiced out.

 

"Come in."

 

Tiffany took little steps towards the middle aged man who seemed to be busy with his papers.

 

"Prof, you wanted to see me?" she asked with much hesitation. She's afraid she did something bad without her realizing. She can be clumsy at times.

 

"Ah, Tiffany? No." Their professor shook his head as he shrugged his shoulders. It made Tiffany confused.

 

"Jessica said you wanted to see me."

 

"Oh.. then maybe I did. But I forgot." Their professor hissed trying to think whether he did or not. But if he did, why would he forget?

 

"Ah, just go to class Tiffany. I'll call you over when I remember."

 

Tiffany nodded her head and excused herself. Weird, their professor wasn't someone who forgets easily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, listen up kids. Final exams are coming. You all need to study hard okay? No slacking off." Their professor had to remind them again, knowing some other students are just letting his word pass to their ears.

 

"You guys need to have good grades to pass to your dream university.”

 

“Yes prof.” They replied back in unison.

 

“Good. Dismissed.”

 

Little by little everyone started exiting the room. It was still early to go home and they knew well their classmate won’t go home yet, teenagers have to hang out first.

 

“I have to go to the library first.” Jessica stated as she finished stuffing her things to her bag.

 

“I’ll come with you Jessi!” Tiffany grinned. Jessica nodded at her, suddenly offering out her hand. Surprising the brunette.

 

Tiffany had tilted her head cutely, eyeing the girl’s hand questioningly. She felt lost for a moment. What was Jessica doing again?

 

Jessica shook her head at how slow can this girl be.

 

“Bag.”

 

Tiffany had an ‘o’ reaction before smiling innocently, giving out her bag to Jessica.

 

Sunny was just eyeing the two’s interaction and was surprised to see a sweet side of Jessica. Cold yet sweet, wow, Jessica had so much in her sleeves. Is this why Tiffany liked her that much?

 

Now she regret encouraging the girl. She should’ve went for Jessica herself.

 

“Well go to the library first okay?” Sunny nodded her head and waved at them goodbye. Sooyoung just groaned waving her hand at them as she continued to sleep.

 

“Tch. Yah what have you been doing last night choi.” Sunny scolded the girl who kept sleeping in class.

 

“Bunny I swear, I am not into .”

 

Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

“Nobody said you idiot.” Sooyoung huffed raising her head sleepily from her arms that was resting on the table. She had a grumpy face on, she really wanted to rest.

 

“You guys always see me in a different light.” She grumped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter