The play

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Alright listen up. Instead of having a musical, we will be acting it straight through. Dean's order." Groans echoed through the classroom the moment their professor announced. Everyone's face were showing how displeased they were at the sudden change of mind. 

 

"Aish, why did they even changed their mind? I was getting excited with the musical already." Sunny muttered crossing her arms. The gang agreed to her. Everyone was looking forward to the musical play and yet here they are.

 

I could've listen to Jessi singing T^T bummer. 

 

"Alright so the following students will have the main role in this play okay." Tiffany sighed as they listened to their prof call out names. Her ears perked the moment she heard Jessica and Hara's name being called. Her eyebrows crunched at the thought of the two working together, 'again'.

 

Why is it always the two of them? Fate is really being cruel to her. It was being unfair how Hara gets to spend time with her Jessi all the time.

 

"Sunny! you're in the main role!" she whispered to the girl as she heard her name as well. Sunny nodded her head and turned to her, knowing the girl must've something on her mind. She wouldn't blurted out something obvious without some reason.

 

"So what's the plan?" Tiffany grinned timidly, Sunny already knew she was after something. She's more than glad she would'nt have to start slow to her. Such a great friend.

 

"Help me watch over them~" she begged giving her puppy eyes. Sunny chuckled.

 

"Aigoo fany, you don't need to do that. I got you." Sunny winked patting the brunette's shoulder. Tiffany felt happy that she even squealed lowly and thanked the girl. She then glanced at her Jessi, hoping hara won't make some schemes behind her back. I sound like a girlfriend.. but huhu Jessi you're mine right? I'll make you mine anyway hihi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the days in practising their play, tiffany being extra just stood by and watched from afar as her Jessi gets taken away by that Hara. Hara seemed to be having a good time stealing Jessica away from her. Even at lunch time, the girl excused for practising their lines just to make Jessica sit with them. Just like today.

 

"Sica.. uhm, lets practise our lines again. Sunny, you come too." Hara voiced out in the middle of the gang's chitchat. Sooyoung puffed her cheeks, there goes this girl again.

 

The giant starts to find Hara annoying. She kept on stealing her bunny away from her. Now she won't get to eat with her. She felt just like how Tiffany feels right now.

 

"Okay. Well go there." Jessica said with a nod and stood up. Tiffany pouted her lips out, it's gonna be another lunch without her Jessi. She was getting use to being with the latter when they eat already. She's starting to miss her more nowadays. They don't even go home together, Jessica needs to practise with their acting.

 

Tiffany feels very lonely without her Jessi.

 

"Brighter than gems pany. Don't you worry you still have me!" Taeyeon grinned as she pointed herself proudly. Tiffany and Sooyoung looked at her, tilting their heads, wondering what could she mean. She then realized what she just said was something weird.

 

"and sooyoung!" She chuckled awkwardly trying to make them agree with her. Their suspicious looks turned to a pleased one. 

 

"Yeaah, fany-ah were still here. Don't worry. Well get Sica and bunny back!" Sooyoung stated with a proud look on her face. She rested her shoulder onto taeyeon's and pulled the girl closer.

 

"We should definitely have fun without them. I'm sure Sica's having fun with Hara too. pfft. That girl." Sooyoung said carelessly, the girl is totally oblivious how her statement pierced through Tiffany's ears. Taeyeon examined Tiffany carefully. She saw how the girl's eyebrow twitched, and it made her curious why.

 

Tiffany eyed the giant who was laughing and all, while eating her meal. Jessi.. having fun with Hara? She couldn't help but let the thought appear on her mind. She went silent and continued eating yet what Sooyoung said kept on bugging her. Could Jessica be really enjoying Hara's company?

 

Tiffany never heard Jessica reject the girl's offer nor did she heard her rant about how bothersome their work is. Jessica seemed to be fairly okay with it all. How come she always says no to her? and yet complies with Hara. Does Jessi.. like hara?

 

Tiffany didn't realized she was clenching her spoon already, her mind was clouded with her insecure thoughts once again. She couldn't understand how her heart ached at the thought and maybe a bitter truth.

 

Hara wasn't on her league. Maybe Jessica wanted girls like her, and not Tiffany. More importantly, she was loud. Jessica hates that, Tiffany knows that too well.

 

Taeyeon noticed the sudden change of Tiffany's mood. Those glimmering eyes weren't as lively as before. She looked over to Sooyoung who was busy munching down her food, she doesn't seem to notice the change at all.

 

"Pany-ah." she called out and successfully grabbing the brunette's attention. Tiffany held her head up and saw Taeyeon making some ugly faces with a help of her utensils. This made Tiffany burst into laughter. Sooyoung's body jerked at the sound. She eyed Tiffany weirdly, she wondered why was the girl even laughing.

 

Sooyoung turned to Taeyeon who sat still and acted i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter