Final Exams—Final Decisions

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was the last day of their finals. An hour later they will face their last test as well before finally freeing themselves from these papers.

 

Tiffany and Jessica were the only ones left in the classroom. Everyone went out to the grounds. They were playing dodge ball for the reason in making most of their time here with their friends.

 

Tiffany was busy writing her journal while Jessica kept her accompanied. The brunette seemed to be engrossed with what she was doing, she was biting her pen once again. It kept Jessica left out.

 

Jessica let her arms crossed on top of the table as she rested her head on it. She decided to take a nap instead. It look long enough for Tiffany to notice the girl’s state.

 

She smiled leaning her chin on her hand. She took her time admiring the girl’s sleeping figure. Jessica was too cute after all.

 

Seeing her in such a peaceful state made Tiffany lean in towards the girl. She bit her lip having a better view on the latter’s lips made her curse at herself.

 

She’s not dominating the sleeping beauty is she? A little peck on her cheek won’t hurt right? But Jessi looks so adorable! She defended herself.

 

Her face started to grow a lot more close to Jessica.

 

From a far, Taeyeon was on her way to their classroom with her getaway smile. She wanted to invite Tiffany over to play with them. However, her body stopped herself to go any further as she noticed two figures through the window.

 

Her smile started fading as soon as her brain processed the scene before her.

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica muttered as she fluttered her eyes open, meeting the brunette’s orbs.

 

“If I said.. I want to help you wipe off your sweat would you believe me?” Tiffany asked slowly. Jessica blinked her eyes before turning her head to a different direction going back to sleep once again.

 

Tiffany giggled silently.

 

“In the future, stop biting your pen.” She heard Jessica say. Tiffany smiled.

 

 

Taeyeon looked elsewhere blinking her eyes rapidly. She get it already. Fate was giving her another slap in her face. Or maybe this was the last time she’ll have her heart break. Maybe it was time to give up.

 

She started walking absentmindedly to the grounds. Totally spacing out, she was lost in her own world that she didn’t saw a ball flying towards her.

 

In result, Taeyeon got hit in her head.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” a student came running towards her. Taeyeon hissed as she held her nose feeling a liquid coming out.

 

“Oh gosh, you’re bleeding!” the student exclaimed.

 

Taeyeon was busy checking her nose, she didn't have time to look at the culprit's face. She's getting dizzy after all.

 

"Let's take you to the clinic." 

 

Taeyeon didn't have time to protest, her head hurt like hell. She might as well accept her help. She nodded her head indicating a comply and let the girl helped her.

 

 

"It's not severe. There probably won't be any big problems. I just need to clean out the blood." As soon as the nurse did, Taeyeon gripped her shirt, closing her eyes as a lone tear fell through her cheek.

 

The girl who got her hit started to get worried. It must've hurt a lot. 

 

"Okay stay here for a bit and rest." Taeyeon nodded her head who was lowered down. She continued to stare at the floor as if it was the only thing in the world.

 

"Are you okay?" The girl asked as she poked Taeyeon's shoulder making the girl turn to her. Taeyeon saw those doe eyes staring right back into her.

 

"Yeah."

 

"I'm really sorry for what had happen!" The girl bowed her head repeatedly. Taeyeon was taken aback, it took her for a moment before stopping the girl.

 

"It's alright. It was my fault anyway. I wasn't looking ahead. Please don't feel bad." Taeyeon bowed as well and looked straight into the girl's eyes with full sincerity. It made the girl blush.

 

"I.." she bit her lip. She felt speechless those kind words were too persuasive and not to mention the deep stare she was receiving. She couldn't turn Taeyeon's words around.

 

"Okay." She gave up. Taeyeon smiled meekly and looked away. It made the girl uneasy, she was sure she's still isn't okay.

 

"Uh.. are you sure you're okay?"

 

"Yeah. Sorry about this, just got things on my mind. You should go to class already, I wouldn't want you to be late because of me. I'll feel in debt." Taeyeon joked easing up the girl. It seemed to work as she saw her giggled.

 

"Alright. I guess.. I'll see you when I see you?" Maybe she was hoping too much, but she wants to make it up for her. If she could. 

 

"Yeah. See ya."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah I heard Hara got send to the clinic again today."

 

"Apparently, rumors said she has symptoms for depression." Just right after finishing their final test as their prof left with hara their classmates started gossiping.

 

The news managed to grab almost everyone's attention. The students in the room got interested to the topic started by the two that they started moving closer to talk about it more. They were getting curious what was happening to their batchmate. Hara was getting a little off hand these days.

 

"Wah, its final exams. It won't be shocking for students to feel stress." Everyone nooded their heads in agreement.

 

"Yeah. Hara has good grades too, maybe pressure is building up at home?"

 

Sunny and Tiffany had turned towards each other as they heard the gossip. They were surprised Hara was experiencing such kind of thing. Depression isn't something that should be ignored. After all the sneaky schemes she had, they never thought the girl would reach to such point.

 

Tiffany glanced at Jessica who practically ignored the whole talk in the room. She kept herself busy scribbling sorts of stuff.

 

She seems to know. That's what Tiffany thinks.

 

 

 

"Guys! Hara's on top of the building!" Suddenly another one of their classmate ran in, in a hurry. Everyone was alert that they dashed out. 

 

The guy was right. They could see Hara clearly, leaning her body as she was watching the view from above. It was such a dangerous position knowing her condition isn't right at the moment.

 

"Hara! Don't move please!" Hara's bestfriend shouted, she was starting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter